Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm tired

Fatigue has finally got the best of me today. I was so tired my concentration decided to go around the world, leaving poor me behind alone, and thus the number of mistakes I have made today can easily surpass the Avogadro's constant.

I decided to take a leave for both tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Reasons being,
  • I need a fucking break.
  • I want to go back to those holidays I used to enjoy where I just go all no-life playing games, watching animes and reading mangas, even if it is only for two days.
  • I still have to visit Jasmine's place at work. XD
  • I better stop going for a while, or else I'll make more and more mistakes, eventually, they decide I'm more a hinder than a help, and I get to take an "eternal break" (in other words, fired XD)
Though since December is the peak season where idiots who don't know the wonders and benefits of e-mail greeting cards are sending greeting cards to each other left right and center, it was rather difficult for me to apply for a leave. My line leader, though, taking advantage of the fact that I had a rather stupid little sore throat and has been coughing non-stop, decided to tell that demon supervisor (my line leader told me that the demon supervisor has not been allowing people to get leaves so easily nowadays. How evil!) that I'm "not feeling well".

Whatever. 'Long as I get the leave. XD



This part from Vernon's blog chucks me up so much I couldn't resist not blogging about it ():
Hm. and today is a sucky day la. had to go out to my cousin's daughter's one-month-old party...and...it was boring like shit. firstly, i dont see a reason for celebrating one month old. maybe one year old birthday...but wtf one month old? they must be so relieved at the knowledge that if the child dies, it wont be counted as infant mortality. zzz.
-Vernon
I think the Geography teacher would be very proud of herself if she does read Vernon's blog. I can just imagine her saying, "Oh, thank goodness! Finally, one of my students actually paid attention to my class instead of just pretending to!!"

I don't even understand why people even actually bothered to pretend to be paying attention to her class.

Oh, so they can avoid that stupid teacher calling their names. I should have know better. =.=

......Never mind. I should have never went to check the Wikipedia article on infant mortality, because...

Infant mortality is defined as the number deaths of infants one year of age or younger per 1000 live births.

Vernon! You have not been paying attention during Geography too!!!

If the Geography teacher really was reading, she wouldn't be proud of herself now. She would be so ashamed that out of all of the students she taught, one believes that infant mortality is for kids younger than one month of age and not one year of age, and the other just reads what the first one wrote and automatically assumes that infant mortality really is for kids one month of age or younger. No doubt she would burst into tears and bang the table.

I'm so sorry that we have disappointed you, 'cher.

*rolls eyes*



…そんなに見たけりゃ 見せてやるよ…
…待たせたな オッサン。
こいつが俺の 卍解だぜ!

...Sonna ni mita kerya, misete yaru yo...
...Matase tana, ossan.
Koitsu ga ore no bankai daze!


If you wanna see it that badly, I guess I'll show you.
The wait's over, old man.
This is my Bankai.





Man, that part with Renji and Dondochakka was a lot funnier in the manga. XD Of course, their facial expressions cracked me up as well. XD



ROFLMAO.



Ichigo looks rather cool here with Tensa Zangetsu. XD



Lol wtf, that's a rather ugly mask he's wearing if ya ask me.

Don Panini. Sounds delicious.



Lol, xxxHolic chapter 107, Syaoran appears and makes a wish to go to where his left eye is. Was wondering when he was going to show up. XD

Though Watanuki commenting that Yuuko isn't getting wet despite the rain... Remember back when Clone Syaoran, Sakura, Kurogane and Fay appear, wanting to travel across worlds, Yuuko wasn't getting wet too even though it is raining as well, since she was in another dimension to avoid Fay's curse which makes him kill anyone with greater magic power than him? So, is she not getting wet this time because she is once again in another dimension? So, what did she do that for? Because Syaoran has a curse on him as well? O.o

After reading chapter 120, I don't know whether to laugh or to be pissed off. Sakura gets so bloodied up retrieving that stupid egg, just so that Watanuki can hug it?!

From xxxHolic chapter 134:


From Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 152:


You just can't help but admit how using a single picture for two different mangas is such a clever move.

xxxHolic chapter 140:


Watanuki gets a headache all of a sudden, and we suddenly see Syaoran almost in the exact same position, wearing that coat he wore in Celes. That pretty much explains how Syaoran get that sudden headache in Celes.



"Don't disappear!" That's cool, haha. :P

No comments: