Thursday, December 27, 2007

Yay!! Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 177!!! :D

Finally, that which I have been looking forward to for TWO WHOLE ENTIRE WEEKS! Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 177!! Yay!! :D

Hmmm, reading about Yuuko thinking that she should use black Mokona's magic-sealing earring makes me believe that she is going to use it to seal Clone Syaoran's magic, stolen from Fay, so as to let Syaoran have an easier time kicking his ass. :O

Lol, Fei Wong Reed got pissed off by Clone Syaoran unable to attack Sakura and decide to have it target Syaoran instead. :O
"I will collect all the feathers! Anything that gets in my way will be eradicated!"
-Clone Syaoran
So now Sakura refers to Syaoran as Syaoran (no more "Syaoran-kun", haha ^_^) and clone as Syaoran-kun? Lol, looks like she's getting closer to Syaoran than to clone. :P
"Syaoran-kun... Please...! If you kill Syaoran, everything will come to an end!! ...Even you and me...!"
-Sakura
Sakura wants to break up with the clone? o.O

XD

Lol, the void between Feudal Japan and dreamworld are opening up! :O Think who would win? The group of Syaoran, Fay, Kurogane, Fuuma and Seishirou, or clone? XD Lmao, whole gang attack together at once.

Syaoran's revival! Whoohooo! Go, Syaoran! Looks like it's a serious fight between Syaoran and clone next chapter... Looking forward to it as well! ^_^

Though... Two more weeks to wait for chapter 178!? You're fucking kidding me!!



Heh, one of the urinals in the workplace's toilet overflowed this morning before work started. For some reason, the water just kept flowing in. Must be something wrong with the flushing system. The water was gushing out like a waterfall and forming a flood on the floor, haha. I should have taken a picture, idiotic me, but I was too busy getting my friends' attentions and alerting them to come and witness this amazing sight together. XD

I asked Hong Wei, who was queuing up at the water cooler to get his water bottle refilled, to come in and have a look, but guess what is his reply? "Since the one who told me to go in and see is you, I think I'd be better off not going in." -_____- My, my, God damn it, what a "really good" friend I have been with for six whole years, right? -_____- The word "regret" really couldn't be used much better in any other context.

Lol, during breakfast at work, I was eating with second uncle, De Ding, Sin Wei and Jing Hui. De Ding and Sin Wei were talking about their lives in the army, when De Ding suddenly asks him, "You finished your army training in 2002, right?" Sin Wei corrects him, saying, "2001." So I did a bit of calculation... Most people finished their army training at the ages of 20 or 21, so wouldn't Sin Wei be... Around 27?! O_O

Holy shit! It shocked me, lmao, upon the realisation of the fact that Sin Wei is about ten years older than me! Looking at his appearance, I always figured that maybe he would be around the same age as my cousin Dave, five years older than me, give or take. I didn't actually expect him to be TEN years older than me, haha! Sin Wei said that Jing Hui, too, is around the same age as him. Double shock! I thought that he, too, would be about five years older than me! Damn, do they look young, or do my age-estimation skills suck? :P

And here comes another shock... Sin Wei told me that De Ding, who I used to believe that is around ten years older than me, give or take as well, is... *drums roll* 35 years old! *major gasps!* Holy shit! Sin Wei even mentioned that if he is fortunate, De Ding could have already become a father by now! Bloody hell! Why are all my friends at work so much older than I expect them to? O_O

I got arrowed to do the stupid bagging shit again during work. Damn it. While I was bagging, my line leader told me, "Ask if you don't know anything." I mumbled softly to myself, "The only thing I don't know is why I kept getting arrowed to do this stupid little shit!"

Lol, I got pissed off by having to bag the whole entire day that I went to the toilet and slacked for fifteen minutes. Ming Yuen came and told me, "What the hell are you doing in there? Taking so long, they are already thinking that maybe you have fainted in the toilet or something!" XD

If only I can really faint in the toilet. Do I still get paid while I lay unconscious at the cold toilet floors and being able to avoid pain-in-the-ass bagging?

Hong Wei was going to eat lunch with Andy at the coffee shop beside the factory, so I decided to ditch him and eat with Ming Yuen instead, who always go to the coffee shop across the road. Well, I was actually thinking of eating at the same old coffee shop beside the factory as well, but Jing Hui, who was walking beside me, kept looking at the coffee shop across the road, and I realized that he wanted to eat there, but what the heck, can't he just tell me that? o.O So in the end, I decided to go to the coffee shop across the road for Jing Hui as well, while also being able to finally have lunch with Ming Yuen. Damn, I can't remember any times in which I ate with that guy before. XD

I ate chicken rice at a table with Ming Yuen, Jing Hui and the second uncle. My aunt (cousin's mother, by the way. Or father's brother's wife if you want to be more elaborate. o.O Yes, my aunt is my colleague as well. Didn't find that of critical importance to blog about it, dattebayo) comments, "Finally, you are not eating noodles for once! O_O" And oh, damn the chicken rice stall owner for raising the price of chicken rice from $2 to $2.50!

Yay, Jing Hui helped me to bag three of the last ones! ^_^ After telling him thanks, I can't help but start humming the tune of Thank You!!, the second ending of Bleach. XD

Yay, we got the pay slip today! ^_^ Payday is coming, whoohooo! Party!! According to Sin Wei and De Ding, the money only actually goes into your bank account at midnight tonight. Whoohoooo, I'm gonna be RICH! :D

Jing Hui's pay slip was put behind mine, so as I took mine from the table, I saw his name printed out at the front of his pay slip as well. Damn! I got the spelling of his name WRONG! The correct spelling of his name turns out to be "Kim Hui", lol. I'll be referring to him by the correct spelling of his name from now on, I suppose.

ARGH! Two hundred hard-earnt bucks DEDUCTED for stupid CPF!! I don't want to die so early, so why am I paying my Coffin Provision Fund so early in my life!? Argh!! That's 57 cans of beer gone! GONE!!!



And yay, I got $1000 for my monthly pay, after stupid CPF. :D Comparing that to Kim Hui's $800 and Sin Wei's $700, made me really happy. XD

So, what can I do with $1000...?
  • 667 games of House of the Dead 4. Think I can complete the whole game?
  • 286 cans of beer. Whoohooo! I'm gonna drink until I'm drunk and drink some more until I have one foot in my grave! Yes, please buy my coffin with that two hundred bucks I put inside my Coffin Provision Fund!!
  • 200 volumes of manga. Counting One Piece's 40 volumes, Bleach's 30 volumes and Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE's 20 volumes, I still have 110 more volumes to go. Anyone wanna recommend me on reading some new manga? Or maybe I should buy xxxHolic, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or maybe some other series that I have read? XD
  • Rent a lorry so I can bring EITHER 286 cans of beer OR 200 volumes of manga HOME
  • Bribe the traffic police officer catching me for driving that stupid lorry without a proper driving license
  • Find and chase a girlfriend who is good at maths. I need a wife who knows how to manage finances, or I'll be doomed, seeing how I spend the day after payday XD
Lol, on the bus towards Tampines MRT Station, Andy looked as if he has fallen asleep while listening to music, lmao, so I decided to capture that moment on my camera. XD I wonder how Kim Hui managed to "sneak in" the picture as well...





Lol, Sin Wei and I were chatting on the topic of payday after alighting the bus. Primarily on how to spend the money to get ourselves girlfriends. XD Lol!



I remember Vernon telling me that he prefers girl wearing a headband for a hairstyle, while I do like girls with ponytails...

Reading Vernon's comment on my tagboard...

Quake: lol yes seongmina is cute...but cassandra is still better ^^

Hmmmm... Is it just a coincidence... or...?



Seong Mi-na wears a ponytail,



while Cassandra wears a headband!?

O__________O

Lol, bub, it's so obvious that our choices on who the cutest Soul Calibur girl is is solely based on her hairstyle. XD



Yay, class chalet in 3 days, whoohooo. Sze Ling's birthday also falls on the same day as well, haha. Still wondering what I should get for her. Hmm...

No comments: