Thursday, December 20, 2007

Some unknown public holiday today, yay

Today is supposed to be a public holiday, meaning that my work schedule for today has become that like of Sunday. Work for four hours from 7am to 11am, in which the pay is doubled to $10 an hour (), and then onwards it is sub. Problem is, I still have not yet know, noticed nor realized just what fucking public holiday it is today.

...Oh, Hari Raya Haji. No idea what it is about to be honest. I'm grateful its existence allows my pay to be doubled though. Thanks to Wikipedia, or else I would never know what freaking holiday it is today, haha.

After working for four hours today, at approximately 10.55am, when the supervisor (the good one, the demonic one was absent today very thankfully. Don't have to tolerate her evil stench nor be alert to her constant arrowing. Come to think about it, that bitch has some serious problems. Telling/making/forcing everyone to come today yesterday, and she herself doesn't show that ugly face of hers. Someone please get me my zanpakutou) came around and confirming whether which people are doing sub or not.

Since that demon supervisor who forced me to do sub did not come, I decided to give it a shot and tried to cancel me doing sub, despite already telling Hong Wei during breakfast that, "Haha, I'd be doing sub with you." She made no replies, no responses, and no indication that she heard me, and before I could even finish my sentence, "Ah... Is it okay? Can I?", she walked off. -.-

Five minutes later, after everyone has finished packing up, and those who have to stay back (whether they were voluntary or forced to, though I'm willing to bet my soul, my pride, my honour and my life that more than 90% of the people were forced) started preparing for sub, I went to Hong Wei, and told him that I decided to cancel my sub. Before I could even ask him where I check whether people have sub or not (I wanted to confirm, seeing that the supervisor didn't even give me any indication that she heard me), Hong Wei told me, "No wonder I didn't see your name in the list."

His reply had just saved me a great deal of trouble. Saying bye to him, I grabbed my bag and left. Freedom at long last. ^_^

Though typing this now, I cannot help but think, "Freedom my foot. I still have to go back tomorrow. -.-"

Sigh... It was fucking raining, and I had to ride my bicycle back home in that rain one-handed (the other hand goes to holding the umbrella). It was a really tough ride, I tell ya. The wind kept blowing at my umbrella and creating air resistance... The rains kept pummeling my left hand (which is used to steer my bicycle, the umbrella I brought was a rather small one)... Argh, I hate the rain. Curse you, rain! Curse you, monsoon season! Bring the dry, sunny season back! BRING IT BACK!!

Man, to be honest, I was very pessimistic back then, lol. Kept thinking, "Argh, what the fuck was I thinking? There's no way I'd be able to make it back! I should just turn back and call my father to come and pick me up!" But then Zangetsu's quote just rang in my head, haha.

The enemy is one, you are one. What is there to fear? Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat, and you will age. Hesitate, and you will die.

May sounds corny, but that quote was exactly what fueled and motivated me to move on forward, haha, despite the difficulty. Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still! :O

And when I finally reached my neighbourhood, I was so happy I decided to charge, shouting, "For Lordaeron!!" It was rather unfortunate that the path forward was rather flooded, so my front tire cut through the water, making it "fly" up and wet my shoes, jeans and bag. That was childish and foolish. =.=

And I managed to successfully make it back home! :D My hair, untidy and messy. My bicycle, dirty and wet. My bag, dirty and sandy. My shoes, wet and muddy and dirty. My jeans, wet and heavy (because it absorbed water, leading its weight to increase -.-). And my reward?

A fucking nagging mother. -________________________________________-

Someone, please just kill me, right now.



I'm looking forward to Dongzhi Festival. I like making, cooking and eating tangyuan, haha. Though, when is it...?

Oh, 22 December, two days later. That's unexpectedly fast. Time sure flies like a Quincy's arrow, doesn't it? XP



I changed my blog title from the lame old "Pyromania" to "Pyromania: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE", rofl. XD I thought that not only am I a fan of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, but because I thought that the name rather fits for my blog, haha, where I dump everything which happens to me into it and let them be preserved as memories. XD

Don't understand why? After all, reservoir is "a place where anything is collected or accumulated in great amount", and chronicle is "a chronological record of events". The name fits, doesn't it? So, in other words, my blog has become a place where a chronological record of events is collected and accumulated in great amount. XD

...Fuck. Here I am, looking forward to this week's chapter of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (which would be chapter 177), and here they go, publishing it two weeks later (two weeks after publishing chapter 176. In other words, one week later), AGAIN. Like chapter 175. Curses... =.=

Oh, and come to think of it, so far I've read/watch three of CLAMP's manga/anime, haha. First is Cardcaptor Sakura, second is Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, third is xxxHolic. Should I start a fourth? Haha. If so, I'm considering reading X. The relationship between Seishirou, Fuuma, Kamui and Subaru in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE confuses me.



By the way, after reading Jasmine's blog...
Work was bad today... as usual.. aiya... didnt really have the mood to work... i today be cashier for nearly the whole day seh. And it made me worry until now... im very very scared that i will get shortages or something... coz the customers are... xxxxx...
-Jasmine
Aside from xxxHolic, which is the first thing that comes into my mind after reading it, the second thing that would come into my mind is School Rumble. (Very "ironically", they are both anime and manga. :P Why? Because I'm an anime-and-manga-siao. :P) Why School Rumble though?

......




THING THAT MAKES EVERY MEN TREMBLE... THAT IS XXX

Jasmine... That's not a word that a girl should say... O_O

:P



Talking about School Rumble made me feel like reading it, lol. Had been a long time since I last read it. Was with the intention of waiting for more chapters to come out first before reading them all in one go, hehheh. The English scanlations may be slow, only up to chapter 246, but heehee, being a Chinese, I can just go and read the Chinese scanlations, which is already up to chapter 254.

From chapter 250, after Hanai loses his memory, Mikoto attempts to help him regain it back. Tenma and Eri made fun of the two of them as lovers, Hanai automatically assumes that they were really lovers, and...



Brave guy.

Oh, and Tenma sleeping right next to Harima... :S If I were Harima, my heart would be beating so loud no one can sleep, lmao. XD



I remember complaining about how in Bleach episode 139, Ichigo's second fight against Grimmjow lasted way longer than the eleven seconds that his Hollow transformation is supposed to last.



That guy who made this is a genius.


Oh, and I decided to finally go and finish watching One Piece episodes 334 and 335. Since they were both fillers, I have been hesitating to watch it, but what the hell, went to watch them anyway, needed to do something while procrastinating. :P



Reminds me of Vernon's signature expression, "-.-". Don't you? XD Chopper's all "O_O" though. XD



Wow, they are exactly in sync! Just like a couple in love!! XD



One word: Matrix! :O



I have no comments here.

"Atsu Atsu no Gatling Gun" is laaaaaaame. -.-



A picture represents a thousand words. Should I add any more?

Usopp is an idiot.




He can just shoot a Kaen Boshi with a Kabuto to burn the vines and rescue Robin, but no, he just has to rush up like a melee idiot and swing Kabuto at the vine like a claymore, doesn't he? *rolls eyes*



Seeing this gives me a huge urge to shout out loud, "BEAR CONVICTION BEHIND YOUR FLAG!" XD



The fillers are getting shittier and shittier. Luffy does NOT need Gear Second to handle trash like that, forget about even Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling Gun. If he really does need it to defeat Don Achino, I think he can jolly well forget about going to the New World and facing those Marines, Shichibukai and Yonkou, because there is no doubt that he will definitely get his ass kicked much much more than Puzzle. -.-

And man, using Gear Second so easily, he's reminding me of Ichigo from Bleach... Bankai here, Bankai there. Bankai left, right and center. He just shouts "Bankai!" anywhere, anytime, when fighting anyone. ...Sonna ni mita kerya, misete yaru yo... Matase tana, ossan. Koitsu ga ore no bankai daze! :P

And the fillers kinda made Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling Gun look like shit. What used to be the pwnage finishing move that easily pwned Rob Lucci and made me go "Wow!!" though leaves Luffy extremely tired is now just some stupid little move used as frequently as Gomu Gomu no Pistol. =.= Damn the fillers.



Lol, when Franky got out of the Shark Submerge III and told the penguins, "よう,ペンギンとも!久しぶりだな! (you, pengin-tomo! hisashiburi da na!; Yo, penguins! Long time no see!)", it reminded me of Zaraki's pwnage fight against Tousen (so far still my favorite fight in Bleach, Captain Zaraki pwns XD), when Zaraki grabbed Suzumushi and told Tousen "よう!久しぶりだな! (you! hisashiburi da na!; Hey, long time no see!)", before giving him a fatal slash. XD



Gomu Gomu no 100,000 Degree Bazooka was even much, much lamer. I don't even know why am I watching this. No wonder I have friends like Adrian and Kamel who solely read One Piece manga and never ever watch the anime. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE, can freaking touch a boiling kettle for five seconds without taking his hands out and/or crying out loud, forget about sending a huge guy the size of Alvin, whose stomach has the frightening temperature of 10,000 degrees (I'm believing it is ten thousand degrees Celcius), flying. This has gone way before just defying the (very well written, as Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya has noted) laws of physics, this has even defied the fucking laws of anime physics. Someone please pull a mallet out of hammerspace and whack the anime fillers creators with it. I'd prefer it if you used a steel mallet, but I don't really mind an iron one to be honest. :P




They both look intimidatingly frightening... :S



This is what will happen to you if you attempt to take peoples' pride away. Remember this as a moral of the story. NEVER TAKE OTHERS' PRIDE AWAY!!

:O



Seeing this made me shout "What the fuck!" Just notice Zoro and Sanji, laughing at each other lamely (they seem to have forgotten about the fact that they are rivals, lmao), and Chopper, looking as if he is going to suffocate in five seconds. Oh well, most people would be busy staring at Nami and/or Robin to bother paying any attention to the three idiots over there at the right hand side though. :P



A crew where everyone other than the Captain (who uses a chain like a whip) uses swords, kinda lame, isn't it? At least Jirou is using... what the fuck? A fucking broom? Someone needs to pay a visit to the blacksmith. Hey, who the heck am I to talk about crews entirely using swords anyway? :P



Screw you, brat! You just made me want to switch my weapon to a broom!!

No comments: