Friday, December 14, 2007

Shining blaze you lit in my heart

俺が輝無くしても いつか
君が灯してくれた煌めく胸の炎

Ore ga hikari nakushitemo, itsuka
Kimi ga tomoshite kureta kirameku mune no honoo


Even if I lose this light someday
there will still be the shining blaze you lit in my heart






Instant death! The fatal blow has been dealt onto Watanuki! :O

XD

xxxHolic in case you can't tell. ;)



And lol, right in the middle of the monotony of work, I went and worked on one of my existing attacks (which I had actually koped from Final Fantasy X :P), gave it a twist, and came up with new more attacks! XD

Blitz Ace: Launches himself forward and delivers to a single target eight fatal and strong, yet smooth and fluent slashes. Then plunges his sword into the ground, and with a foot on his pommel, jumps high up into the skies. A female party member will then toss a blitzball up and passes it to me, in which I turns backwards, flip upside down and kicks the ball hard at the enemy, executing a Sphere Shot, hitting the enemy for extra damage.

Blitz Krieg: Launches himself forward and delivers to a single target eight fatal and strong, yet smooth and fluent slashes. Then plunges his sword into the ground, and with a foot on his pommel, jumps high up into the skies. A female party member will then toss a blitzball up and passes it to me, in which I spin in the air like a tornado, and after gathering enough velocity for a deadly blow, kicks the ball hard at the enemy, executing a Jecht Shot. The ball is strong enough to send the enemy flying out of the battlefield and ejected from the battle.

Blitz Blast: Launches himself forward and delivers to a single target eight fatal and strong, yet smooth and fluent slashes. Then plunges his sword into the ground, and with a foot on his pommel (check whether this term is correct to use haha), jumps high up into the skies. A female party member will then toss a blitzball up and passes it to me, in which I spin in the air like a tornado, and after gathering enough velocity for a deadly blow, turns backwards, flip upside down and kicks the ball hard at the enemy, executing a Jecht Shot II. The collision causes a fatal explosion to occur, dealing damage to all enemies.



I was having breakfast with Hong Wei and Sin Wei this morning, and just have a fucking look at our table after we left. XD



Sorry for blurry image, since I was walking out of the coffeeshop as I take this photo.

Hong Wei's ribena spills, Sin Wei's coffee spills, my coca-cola and curry (from my roti prata) spills (though you can't see the latter two in this picture)... The table sure has a great time drinking today! XD

Although we can't really blame Sin Wei, since as I was the one who ordered coffee for him, yet screwed up and ordered a hot one instead of a "half-hot half-cold" one, he had to take some of my ice cubes and add them into his cup of coffee, causing it to overflow and spill. XD (In case you don't get it, he didn't want his coffee too hot because we only have fifteen minutes for morning break, and you can't finish drinking a cup of boiling hot coffee in fifteen minutes -.-)



At where I work, there's this little nifty book that contains the names of all of the streets in Singapore, and with their postal codes beside them! O_O And for some reason or other to which I do not know, someone pasted a "Death Note" label on it.



It's a Death Note!! O______O

I even joked to Ming Yuen, daring him to write his own name inside. XD And yeah, you can write your own name to commit suicide if I'm not mistaken. ^_^

Every time I take it up to check whether such a street exists in Singapore or does it belong to another country, I'd always hum the tune of The World, the first opening of Death Note. o.O




Lol, after successfully evading having to do today's sub (I don't like it how the pay is irregular, and besides, I'm pretty tired), my colleagues were discussing how bad having to do sub is. They say that once you started doing one, they will make it compulsory for you to do it at least three times per week. O_O

One of them even describe it as "dropping into the sea". I immediately think of such a scenario, which made me laugh seemingly for no reason during work. XD

I'm on board a ship, in the middle of a wide ocean, with no land I can see anywhere around. In the sea around the ship are people who have done sub. They struggled to get back up the ship, but they can't, because the sea is composed of a special substance with a very low density, meaning that it is very hard to float in there. They just keep sinking and sinking and couldn't get back up. I struggled on the ship, my sword in my hand, against the demonic supervisor, who was also on board. She tried her best to push me out of the ship and into the sea, where I know that once I get in, I can never come out. I try my best to resist, sending spells after spells of destruction against her to defend myself, sometimes even charging towards her for a close-range attack.

My imagination has gone wild. ^_^

Oh, and the image of Hong Wei drowning in the sea, using all of his strength and struggling to stay afloat really cracked me up. XD



Lol, Ming Yuen and I were chatting after work while waiting for the bus, and turns out he plays Warcraft III as well. And furthermore, like me, he's someone who plays the "real" Warcraft III, and not custom games like DotA! O_O Whoa, this kind of people are rare to find these days!

Ah, it's been a long time since I last played Warcraft III, haha (may I remind you that my mother has thrown away my Reign of Chaos disc, so I can do no shit with the Frozen Throne disc alone? ). Maybe I should get Ming Yuen to the LAN shop and team up with him in a 2-on-2 match against computers. XD

No comments: