Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I felt you there

歪んでく時代の狭間
交わした絆に君を感じた

Yugandeku toki no hazama
Kawashita kizuna ni kimi wo kanjita

During the time I spent distorting myself to avoid creating ties,
I felt you there



I know this blog post is dated on 11th December, but nevertheless it was written on 12th December, reason being that after coming back home from work and OT at about 6.30pm, I was so asleep that the first thing I did (besides taking my key out of my bag, opening the door, taking my shoes off, taking my socks off, etc., you know, those lame shit replies you get when you ask people, "What is the first thing you're going to do when you get home?" -.-) when I got home was to throw myself down onto my bed and sleep. =.= Yeah, I'm that tired. Really tired.

I planned to wake up at 9pm, have dinner and take a bath, etc., but the time I next woke up was 6am. -.- Whoohooo, I've slept for almost twelve hours in one go. I specifically instructed my parents to wake me up at 9pm, insisting them to wake me up no matter what, and guess what? They failed in it. =.= I can just see my faith and trust levels in them decrease horrendously. And guess what their excuses are? "You told me to get out of your room." Lies! I did not say that! How can a sleeping person with no conscious say that without even waking up nor realizing that he said that? Blatant lies!!

Or should I consider the possibility that yume no ore wa (夢の俺は, the "dream me") has took over control of my body at 9pm while I was unconscious, sealed my consciousness away so I don't feel anything he's done with my body (and in other words, cut off my consciousness from my physiological methods of perception) and commanded my parents to get out, so I can have more sleep, giving him more time for the control of my body?

That's ridiculous, but no matter even if it is really true. At most I'll just go over to yume no sekai de (夢の世界で) and kick his ass. Since I'm going to go in there and kick someone else's ass already (refer to the blog post of "tomorrow", or 12 December), it won't make that much of a difference as to whether to kick one person's ass or two people's asses. :P



I got bored of my current Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE banner at the top of Syaoran, Clone Syaoran and Sakura, so I'm changing it to one of Bleach, depicting one of my favorite quotes. ^_^

A million thanks to Nathan for adding in the fonts and border effect! I can't do shit with Microsoft Paint! XD



Here's a photo I took of this idiot holding onto an opened umbrella right during noon, when the Sun is the fiercest throughout the day. Furthermore, he's holding the umbrella so low that his face gets covered. Guess who he is. :P



It's Hong Wei of course.



Haha, during tea break at 3pm given to us before we continue work, Adrian, Hong Wei, Ming Yuen and I went to the coffee shop. The television there was showing a Taiwanese drama with two rather cute girls, and Adrian, Ming Yuen and I were all staring at the television with our eyes almost popped out. XD ...While Hong Wei's just eating and not giving a damn. =.= Think a fire can break out right under his nose and still he won't care? :P

During the entire fifteen minutes break, the only thing Hong Wei ever said was "So?", which was in response to my remark: "Hey, Hong Wei haven't been saying any single thing since this break!" XD Yeah, keep it up, Hong Wei, you're on your way to being a nifty silent protagonist! XD

No comments: