Friday, December 07, 2007

So freaking cold

It's so freaking cold this morning that I thought I'm going to get frozen to death... Looks like the fruits of our efforts at raising global warning has not ripe yet... But keep it on, work hard and produce more carbon dioxide! It will work some day! :P

Heh, I was pasting stamps on envelopes for today's work (though I practically do it everyday at work o.O), and hehheh, there was this really "cute" envelope. You know the place where you write the address? On that envelope, the name of the recipient was written on the first line, the company of the recipient on the second, and in the third, where the address of the recipient should be, is a line that says, "singapore singapore, Singapore", in that exact punctuation and capitalization. Haha, so cute! XD Yeah, I think we sufficiently get the idea that this envelope is headed to Singapore (for that I will give it a pat on the back, for it has successfully reached its destination), but problem is, where the heck in Singapore?? XD I handed it to my colleague, who took one quick, brief look at it, and on it stamped a huge "INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS", haha.

Another letter which caught my interest is this one. The address: "Istana, Orchard Road, Singapore" Whoa! The Istana, man! (Didn't know that the Istana is in Orchard Road until today, lmao) And the first line, where the name of the recipient should be? "P.M. Lee Hsien Long"!! O_O Well, holy shit! In my hands was an envelope meant for the Prime Minister of Singapore, man! Shocked, I let my colleague had a look, and guess what she suggested? "Sign your name on it." XD! Of course I didn't, haha ^_^" I then showed it to Ming Yuen (yay, I've finally got enough confusion and call him Yuen Ming out loud *shifty eyes*), whose reaction was ten times stronger than mine. XD So I took my colleague's rather bubbish suggestion, add my own pepper, salt, sugar and vinegar (the four seasons, heck summer, spring, autumn and winter XD), and told Ming Yuen, "I dare you to sign and write 'Ming Yuen was here'." XD Of course he didn't... Lol. Uh, Mr. Prime Minister, if you are reading this, please tell yourself that of one of the envelopes that you received, one of them had its stamp pasted on by ME. Don't forget that.

And well, Yuen Ming, oops, I meant Ming Yuen, sorry, and I got arrowed to do some stupid delivery, and we took it as a chance to go off and slack, doing what we were tasked to do extremely slowly, while chatting along the way. XD

Well, I knew that he was from ITE after chatting with him in the past, but when I asked him why, he only briefly answered me, "Family problems." It pretty much gives me the impression that he's not good in studies and academics. However, he elaborated on his 'family problems' today, telling me that his family business failed and his family went into bankruptcy, so he had no money to pursue an education at Polytechnic, in which he had no choice but to go to ITE. That's really sad... :(

Oh well. I think he's deciding to go to Polytechnic next year, and furthermore, Temasek Polytechnic. O_O Yay, let's both go to TP next year! Who knows? We may be colleagues this year, and schoolmates the next! XD

Though he is six years older than me, haha.

And finally, before I end today's blog post, I would like to share with you guys three images that I recently obtained as new wallpapers for my handphone. :D All three of them feature Syaoran and Sakura from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, haha. Don't ask me which Syaoran though. -.- Well, now that it has a 2GB memory card, space is no longer a problem with me, so I suppose I can have a lot of images and alternate between them as and when I feel like. XD I koped them from Google Image Search and resized them by the way. :P



This one is my favorite, haha.



And this one is the one I'm currently using.



All right, I think I'll be going to find me some more wallpapers. Maybe I should get one of Renji from Bleach, yeah, and maybe Byakuya too. Well, after that pwnage fight against Zomari, how could I not? O_O

No comments: