Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The confidence I have in my sense of direction has been brutually and entirely shattered, smashed and crushed.

Whoa, long title. Not only so, this is going to be a long blog post as well, covering not only yesterday (which I didn't have time to blog about it yesterday ^_^"), today, as well as tomorrow (o.O). Lol. I think I better type fast in case I want to finish by bedtime. :S Here goes.

Went to Jasmine's workplace yesterday. Well, yesterday is probably the only day that I can visit her. Stupid work, that demon supervisor is forcing everyone to work everyday from 7am to 6pm (according to Hong Wei). If my colleagues don't start fainting and falling unconscious during work one by one, my name's not Samy Dragonflame. So because of that, I doubt I can apply any more additional leave (the two-day leave I applied for yesterday makes use of a really nifty reason, that I was sick. Luckily I was suffering from a cough, and they made a big fuss out of it. I don't really mind, as long as I get the damned leave, but they're now pestering me with questions like, "Have you go see a doctor yet?" -.-), making yesterday the only day available for me. Sigh, what a busy life I live. *jealously looks at Vernon, whole day stay at home play Fiesta :P*

I was supposed to give Jasmine her birthday present as well (very very late, I know, but oh well, both of us have been busy, haha, and I'm still glad that it is still before one month after her birthday :P), but then I realized, "Oh shit. I forgot to buy the box to put the present." Blur me. I better donate some of my money to organizations trying to research a cure for Alzheimer's disease before I forget about it. XP

Didn't really know where or which one to buy, lol, so I decided to ask Vernon out, go to White Sands (which is nearer to his house than mine, convenience for the bub :P) and ask for his pro advice. (I bet all of you are thinking that Vernon bribed me to insert the word "pro". ) But then turns out Vernon can only go at 4.45pm, so I ended up from telling Jasmine that I'll go at 3pm to telling her I'll reach at 6pm. -.-

My mother came along with me on the bus. Said she was going out with my grandmother. Whatever. Then, on the bus, she suddenly said she wanted to come along with me. That's a big "-_________-" emoticon there. After alighting the bus, I Shunpo to the MRT Station immediately. =.= Oh well, Vernon SMSed me that he had already reached the Pasir Ris MRT Station (the place where we agreed to meet up), so no point keeping him waiting, might as well rush. :P

When the two of us just entered White Sands (the time then was 4.20pm exactly, I wonder why I remembered that, haha), Jasmine SMSed and said that her one-hour dinner break has started. In other words, we won't make it for her dinner break. =.= Yare yare.

The two of us took a very long time, lol. The arcade was also rather attractive, but alas, he only brought ten dollars (in which would be very unwise to blow it on arcade games), while I (being stingy :P) would only put in ten dollars, which, after some calculations, allows us three games each of House of the Dead 4. Three games. Too little, we moved on.

After getting a rather nice-looking box, I thought that we should buy wrapping paper as well, but then Vernon told me, "Box so nice already still need what wrapping paper?" Good observation, Vernon. Then Vernon also thought of buying a "Happy Birthday" card, so we looked around in Popular. Vernon found a rather cute card with a bunch of animals, haha. Since I paid for the actual present, Vernon was kind and generous enough to pay for the box and card. Thanks, Vernon! I was just expecting the card to be forty cents or fifty cents, so when the girl at the cashier scans it, my jaws literally dropped onto the floor.



The card was ten to twelve times (depending on whether I use forty cents or fifty cents as my estimation) more expensive that what I expected. O_O Ten to twelve times... I seriously pity Vernon, man. But oh well, it's once a year anyway. XP

There's a Chinese idiom, "万事俱备,只欠东风。" It literally means that a thousand things have been prepared, and all is needed is the eastern wind. It's an idiom which origins come somewhere from Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and it means that everything has been prepared except the final and most important thing.

So yup, now, Vernon and I have to "construct" (anyone with a better word, please tell me ^_^") the box (since it was all flat when we buy it), write (or should I say scribble and doodle? ) on the card and finally put the birthday present in. Oh, yeah, in case you are wondering, the present was a teddy bear, haha. Sorry, I am not a creative person. =.= That's why next year, when I go into Temasek Polytechnic, I should never ever consider going into Temasek Design School, because I know fully well that I will get owned, pwned and pawned there. ^_^

By the way, speaking of teddy bears, it reminds me of Cardcaptor Sakura. At the second half of the story, someone (forgot who) said that if you sew a bear by yourself, name the bear you made yourself after yourself (o.O) and give it to the person that you like, the two of you will love each other forever, which cause almost half of the cast of characters to be caught up in a bear-sewing and giving frenzy. So I was like, "Hmmm, should I tell her that the name of this bear is Samy?"

XD

Maybe I should learn how to sew a bear...

I asked Vernon for a quiet place where we can do what we have to do in peace without interruption, and guess where he leads me to? The library. XD I was hit by a wave of nostalgia as I enter the library, as I remembered that on God-knows-when (hey, my memory isn't THAT good! ^_^" Well, it was 2 June 06, from my blog XD), Alvin, Yoshida and I went walking and looking around the same library as we wait for Vernon to finish buying newspapers for his father. XD

And guess where in the library Vernon led me to? The children's area. =.= Lol, those benches are way too short, man! XP And looking at the short shelves, which I estimate to be twice its height, I thought to myself, "Hmm... This sure is Ephraim-friendly."

We found a place to sit down, and while preparing the gift, I found a leather strap, lol, and gave it to Vernon for a look, asking him, "What do you think this is for?" I thought it was an ankle strap, while Vernon thinks it is a wristband, lol. In the end, he decided to keep it. o.O

When we were all ready, I asked Vernon to come along. Well, about three days ago, when I asked him when he wanted to go, he told me that he was kidding about going. =.= In the end, he changed his mind, haha, but since he was wearing a pair of shorts (no one in his right mind would enter a shopping center wearing a pair of shorts. Well, for one thing, I admire Vernon's courage and bravery for entering White Sands with a pair of shorts, but since he said he's been going inside wearing shorts for as long as he can remember, maybe it sort of formed a habit in him XP), we decided to first pop in his house for him to change.

Just when we were exiting Pasir Ris MRT Station (which is right in the middle of White Sands and the bus stop where we can catch a bus going to Vernon's house), we saw the bus we wanted to get on stop at the bus stop, and we quickly ran to catch the bus. XD

When we went to his house, he said that he not only wanted to change into a pair of long pants, but also wash his hair, so oh well. In the meanwhile, he let me play his Soul Calibur III while I wait for him to finish, haha. The only character I can use is Kilik, lmao. I like his attack in which he takes his gun, pokes the enemy and twists it in his hand for additional damage. XD I suck at describing the attack, lmao, neither do I know the name of the attack. Hehheh. ^_^

Vernon came out wearing a black T-shirt and a black pair of jeans. The only thing that he was wearing which is not black is his white pair of shoes. Man, he seriously needs to watch out while crossing roads at night, wearing that. :S

While at the bus stop waiting for the bus to bring us to the MRT Station, I was flipping through Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 16, which I brought along to read. I saw this page, and showed it to Vernon, telling him, "Reminds you of the Level 20 Job Change (in Fiesta), doesn't it?" He expresses anger at the fact that he got owned by his clone during his first try. XD



After boarding the MRT, while waiting for it to leave (MRTs at either end of the MRT line will often wait until the next MRT arrives, in which it then leaves), I asked Vernon to send me the funny "Problem Solving Flowchart" on his handphone (which he showed it to me last time when we went to Pasir Ris Beach) via Bluetooth. It was useful for work, especially the "Hide it" part. XD



Across the MRT where we sat were three punk-looking Malay boys, eating McDonald's on the train. Not wearing spectacles, I asked Vernon (in Chinese, of course) to look at the "No eating sign" on our right and tell me the amount of money fined for it. He told me that it is $500, so I told him, "Want to help the gahmen earn $500? Use your handphone camera, take a photo of in front of us, and MMS it to the train driver. Wait, do we even know his handphone number?" XD

Being a pessimist, I was probably expecting those three Malays to come over and start a fight, haha, but nope, nothing of that sort ever happened. Our lives are void of interesting events.

Halfway, we offered our seats to some elderly. Why am I even blogging about this? Go figure.

We stopped at City Hall MRT Station, went to Raffles City and inside, to Robinsons, the department store where Jasmine is working in. Please enjoy the Wikipedia links. :)

She told us that she is working at the toys' department, so we headed there immediately. We spent ten minutes looking around, but nope, can't find her there. Upon noticing that the employees there wear entirely black, I told Vernon, "Hey, be careful you don't get misidentified as a worker here." XD

Vernon was looking around and looking for her as if his life depends on it, lmao, while I was like, "Hey, this is an interesting toy... How much does it cost, I wonder? *checks price tag* What the heck?! A hundred and fifty bucks?! That's... *calculates* four days of work! Just for this toy! No wonder my parents don't celebrate Christmas!!" ^_^" As you can probably tell, the two of us were having exactly different attitudes, lmao. Yin yang, thy needs balance in this world.

Oh, and there, was a small little television showing the advertisement of some magnetic toy. I don't know how, but by putting some magnetic spheres and rods together, they can make it spin and spin and spin. Instead of BeyBlades, it instead reminds me of a.c. generator or d.c. motor. One of them. I can no longer differentiate between them anyway. Have tossed all of my Physics knowledge out of the window after 'O' levels.

Speaking of BeyBlades, I missed having them in toy department in department stores. I used to always go to the BeyBlade section in that department store I don't know its name in Century Square and admired the BeyBlades on display, lmao. I can get stuck there for thirty minutes, I tell ya. Let it rip.

There was this really stupid shit in which when you open the cover of a box, a high-pitch, loud, extremely irritating and extremely obnoxious Elmo's (you know, that bitch from Sesame Street?) voice coming out. That obviously attracted a lot of attention, and Vernon immediately walked away, claiming, "I don't know who you are." XP After slamming that cover shut (it was instinct, I swear!), I sighed, telling myself, "Curiosity killed the cat."

After looking for half an hour or so, Jasmine finally turned up. She was walking very fast, and despite the two of us staring at her as she walked past us and into a staff-only room, I don't think she even noticed us at all. That had just meant more waiting at the toys department for me. I don't really mind nor care (1. Forget half an hour or one hour, I can even wait for a century or a millennium!! 2. The toys interest me. They remind me of my happy childhood. ), but Vernon's patience was rapidly running out, lol, as fast as Prayer levels in RuneScape draining with every single Prayer activated. XP

There were also talking toy trains there, in which a sound is made when you press a button on the train. There were about thirty of them there, and I thought of rapidly pressing all of them to make one combined and loud noise for fun. XP But I couldn't press that fast with my two hands, so I told Vernon to join me. He walked away almost immediately. XD Lol, guess those toys didn't really bring the kid out of him. Argh, the kid inside me is too easily summoned.

Vernon easily spent the most time at the Gundam section, lol. I don't really know a lot about Gundam (seeing that Vernon is the one who watched both Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny, not me, haha), so I ended up asking him a lot of questions about them, like "Which one is more powerful?" and "How come this guy wears a helmet?" XD

Out of curiosity, I decided to take one of the Gundam boxes and have a look at the side. It's full of hiragana that neither of us understand, lmao. I do occasionally recognize some of the hiragana though, like は (ha), が (ga), き (ki), へ [he (I didn't know that this was really read as "he" and only read as "e" when used like "to" in context, just like は, which is read as "ha", until it is used in context as a topic marking particle, which then is read as "wa", until now, haha), の (no) and と (to), haha. :D

After waiting for an additional half an hour or so, Vernon finally got pissed (in Bleach terms, we call it "Bankai". In Final Fantasy terms, we call it "Limit Break". In One Piece terms, we call it "Gear Second".) and decided to call Jasmine on her handphone. Turns out she had been at the cashier counter all along. And we were all along waiting outside the staff-only room like a pair of idiots for an hour or so for nothing. =.=

One thing that still puzzled me up to now though: How did she leave the staff-only room and go to the cashier counter with neither of us noticing? Shit, my alertness needs another round of training. If I can't even notice something like this, how can I notice backstabbers coming up from behind me and stabbing my back with daggers?

Since she was serving customers as a cashier then, we thought that it would be unwise to go up, chat with her and distract her from work, lol, so we decided to have dinner first. To be honest, both of us were expecting her to be arranging the toys on the shelves or something, lol. At least it would be much easier to chat that way. Haha. We just have to avoid her boss.

Between the toys department and the exit of the department store was a department selling wine glasses and other fragile items. Vernon and I took extreme care walking through that area, taking extreme caution not to knock into anything. The frequent amount of times we had to walk past there soon made me dub it as the "danger area". :P

Wow, the urinals at the toilet there uses no water at all. I was pretty shocked by that fact for a moment or two, haha. And the toilet paper there, strangely, required you to use both hands to pull the paper. Using only one hair hand, as I tried out of curiosity, only makes you manage to pull out a little piece of the toilet paper with a size roughly the same as your thumb. -.- Vernon executed force and managed to pull it out with one hand, lol, so I imitated him as well. I got the trick. You have to pull it out smoothly, and yet with strength. Just like drawing a sword. Don't know what I'm talking about? Go ask your battoujutsu sensei.

We took the escalators to the ground floor, wanting to look for a McDonald's restaurant in which we can have our dinner. Combed through the entire grund ground floor, sometimes even unintentionally walking the same path twice. Forget about McDonald's, we can't even find any F and B. We decided to instead go to the basement to look.

We freaking got lost there. It was so freaking huge, it was like a freaking maze! I think a game of Ice&Water there would be great. As long as the players don't get lost. Seriously, man, any confidence I still had in my sense of direction has been brutally and entirely shattered, smashed and crushed.

After looking for half an hour, we gave up, went back to the ground floor, and found a directory. After combing through the list of shops, I felt like looking for a wall for me to bang my head on.

There is no McDonald's in Raffles City.

Guess Raffles hated McDonald's?


i'm hatin' it!



In the end, we decided to go back to the third floor, where after leaving Robinsons and before taking the escalator down, I saw a food court. We went to the food court, and I offered to buy the drinks. Three bucks for two cans of coca-cola. Ask Vernon how long I stared at that stupid little piece of paper with wide, shocked eyes. (Stupid little piece of paper = Receipt)

He ate chicken rice, while I ate chicken chop. Yes, we both hate chickens, and are members of the CCC (Cook Chicken Clan). Wanna join our ranks? Well, I didn't really want to eat chicken chop. I was just at the western food stall, considering what to eat, checking the price of chicken chop and considering to eat it if the price is cheap, when the lady just came and asked me, "Yes?" Made me have no choice but to buy something, lmao.

Considering that we would probably have more waiting to do back at the toys department (I was going to say "more waiting waiting for us to do", but it sounds extremely weird, doesn't it? XD Waiting is waiting! XD [Treat the first one as a noun and the second as a verb ;)]), we decided to look around the third floor of Raffles City, hoping we don't get lost again.

We went into a Singtel shop. I wanted to change my handphone, but I don't know to which model, so I decided to pop in there to look at the new models and consider. What the hell is Nokia thinking nowadays? Congesting all the buttons together and making them all difficult like shit to press? What the heck?? Sigh...

We then went to Harvey Norman, for Vernon to consider buying a new laptop, since he has three reasons to get one. One, he probably needs it for the next level of education we are going to face next year. Two, he don't want to share his computer with his mother and brother any more. Three, his computer is getting lousy as age passes (:P). Though the only thing stopping him from actually buying one is his mother, haha. XP

Oh, and attached to the USB ports of the laptops there were USB cables with labels that said, "Alarm would sound if USB cable is unplugged". It's probably as an anti-theft device. I had an urge to whisper to Vernon, "Run after I said one, two, three. One, two, three, *plugs USB cable out* RUN!" XD I'm a mischief maker, and I'm proud of it. :D

Oh, and while looking for a conversational topic, I decided to tell Vernon about the recent changes in RuneScape, how Jagex gets pissed off by fucking idiots who trade RuneScape gold for real life money, and screwed RuneScape up so much that even normal players are affected like shit. His reply was exactly as my own, "Many people will quit." I'm even thinking of quitting myself. A MMORPG is nothing if you have no friends there, and I'm expecting 95% of my RuneScape friends to quit due to this.

We went back to the toys department. More waiting ensues. Vernon was really impatient, lol. He kept looking at Jasmine at the cashiers from a distance while I was busily examining toys (:P), like a sniper looking at his target from a distance, rofl. I was like, "Hey, bub, if looking at her really interests you so much, then just take a picture and you can still look at home." To be honest, I was silently thinking, "Just make sure you send me the picture via Bluetooth too."

Then we ended up talking about the board games on sale there. Ah, I miss playing both Monopoly and Risk. XD

There was this worker there playing with a toy helicopter there the whole day. Vernon asked me, "Did he get paid to play that stupid helicopter whole day?" I nodded grimly, though at least give him some sympathy. God knows how many long hours he has to spend standing there like an idiot and playing that helicopter like a rather melancholic man with, as Yoshida would often say, a deprived childhood.

We waited until 10.15am, when Jasmine's work ended at long last. No more waiting, yay. Well, I'm rather alright, but any more longer and Vernon would get pissed off. I can just imagine him saying, "Get the boss out! He's wasting this pro's time!" and proceed to run rampant, but he's not that bad, is he? :P

I'm glad that I'm not the only one whose confidence in his or her own sense of direction has been brutually and entirely shattered, smashed and crushed. We wanted to go to the MRT Station, and after working for nearly a week there now, Jasmine still managed to lead us the wrong way. Haha. ^_^" It's alright, no one blames her. We blame that place's confusing layout instead. XD Thank Lord Saradomin there were signboards there showing, with arrows, which direction the MRT Station is, lol.

At the MRT Station, the three of us split up, as both Vernon and I are taking the East-West Line, while Jasmine's on the North-East Line. That was why I initially suggested that we take a taxi. Hey, the Tampines Expressway (TPE) is built for a reason! A reason! To link up Sengkang and Punggol with Tampines and Pasir Ris! Besides, why else did I went to withdraw money at the ATM machine back at White Sands while Vernon was calling his maid to cancel eating dinner at home? DX Lol.

Jasmine asked us if we wanted to accompany her home, lol. I was thinking, "Hmm, maybe I should.", seeing that it's just a gentleman's thing to do so, but then again, it would be rather inconvenient for me (the MRT lines split up here and never merge back again), and I still have work tomorrow early in the morning. :\ I asked Vernon, and his reply was fast: "Nah." So, oh well. So sorry, Jas. :( Next time bah, haha. XD

We were waving to each other on the escalator, haha. I just regret not wearing my spectacles then, because I couldn't see that clearly.

Oh, and come to think of it...

She didn't kick our a$$! :O Haha. :P Okay, I think I made enough fun out of this. XP

On the MRT to Tampines MRT Station, I showed Vernon my current handphone wallpaper, asking him how it is.



He told me, "Ok lah. But the guy looks ugly." I can just imagine hordes of Syaoran fangirls chasing after Vernon in anger and rage. =.=

At Tampines MRT Station, I alighted the MRT after the both of us said bye to each other. I decided to add, "Don't get owned. :)" before walking down the stairs. XD

I'd like to mention that the $30 I withdrew out of the ATM machine yesterday was completely useless, because this morning, before work, I went to the cash deposit machine at POSBank just next to Tampines MRT Station and deposited the $30 back in, along with the $10 I got as pocket money (since my wallet had already more than enough for my own needs). Lol. ^_^"

At work, I learnt that, whoa, I was not the only one absent yesterday. Apparently, there were three other guys along with me too, in which one of them was Ming Yuen. Ah, four men falling sick on the same day. There is no such thing as coincidence. There is only hitsuzen. Yes, it is destiny and fate that led the four of us to be absent on the day we wanted to drive the women crazy. I can just imagine their faces as they struggle to carry boxes of letters and envelopes weighing 20kg each. That's revenge for commanding us around to carry them, I suppose. XP

Hong Wei and I finished eating lunch early, so we went back early. I found some Today and began doing the Sudoku puzzles there. XD

That reminded me, Nathan challenged me to a game of Sudoku Too on MSN Messenger. I defeated him, haha, and:

» nathan says:
no way
Samy [Koitsu ga ore no bankai daze! こいつが俺の 卍解だぜ!] says:
Justice wins again! =D
» nathan says:
uuuugh
» nathan says:
i got more cells than you dammit
» nathan says:
rematch
Samy [Koitsu ga ore no bankai daze! こいつが俺の 卍解だぜ!] says:
Sorry for the wait. This is my Bankai!
Samy [Koitsu ga ore no bankai daze! こいつが俺の 卍解だぜ!] says:
=P

We went for a rematch, and haha, the result is the same. ^_^

Samy [Koitsu ga ore no bankai daze! こいつが俺の 卍解だぜ!] says:
Justice wins again
» nathan says:
whaaaaat
» nathan says:
how did you get points at the end again?
» nathan says:
this is bullshit :(
Samy [Koitsu ga ore no bankai daze! こいつが俺の 卍解だぜ!] says:
Hahaha
Samy [Koitsu ga ore no bankai daze! こいつが俺の 卍解だぜ!] says:
Good game :)
» nathan says:
close games though
» nathan says:
yaaaa gg
» nathan says:
i just hate losing :P
Samy [Koitsu ga ore no bankai daze! こいつが俺の 卍解だぜ!] says:
Haha

I pissed him off. XP

I decided to make up for the two days of leave and do OT. No, not make up at seeing the huge amount of letters requiring us to process. Make up at seeing my future pay check. Lmao. XD

So, the only ones doing OT were four people, me, Adrian, some uncle named Francis or something like that who I've never bothered to interact with before, and OMGWTFBBQHAX, the demonic supervisor herself.

Holy.

Saradomin.

Breath.

O_O

After doing OT AND withstanding that obnoxious aura emitting out of that demon for an hour, I couldn't take it and went to hide in the area of salvation; the heaven in hell. It was a place for rejuvenation, a place of bliss and serenity. A place where no famine, no war, no pestilence and no death ever takes place.

To be less dramatic and less exaggerating, it is a place in my workplace where one can escape from work temporarily and slack and skive. ^_^"

The toilet.

Due to boredom and the overwhelming urge to return to work as late as possible, I decided to take photos of this holy and sacred place as an excuse for procrastination.



The urinals are on the right, and on the blue-colour thingy on the wall on the left side is supposed to be a "No Smoking" sign, but alas, my camera is shitty, k? :( And I wonder why Vernon still has no plans to switch to a newer handphone [in case you didn't know, both of us use the same handphone model, though mine is white and his is black. Doesn't that just remind you of the two Mokona in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and xxxHolic?



(The white Mokona is in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, the black Mokona is in xxxHolic, and sometimes they appear in the other manga XD)]. He should seriously consider about switching, lol. Our handphones are, after all, approximately one year old already. Hmm, then we can come and consider together which new handphone model we should switch to. I can't make up my mind, haha.



The cubicles on the right provide you protection and privacy. Just go in there, sit down on the toilet bowl, take out the earpieces and mp3 player in your pocket(s), and listen to music while thinking up of an excuse (I'm sure the most common ones would be diarrhoea and constipation. Two opposite, contrasting ones. The former comes out too much, the latter doesn't even come out at all. ) for usage later. The hand dryer on the left is my favorite. It provides heat in this workplace with a harsh and cold Siberian winter working condition. Makes me want to buy one and use it at home, man. I even considered getting some tape and covering its infrared sensor, so it can be turned on constantly, which will no doubt be very convenient. The poster depicting the comic on the center provides some occasional humour, but I'm sure everyone is already long bored of it. Get some new ones for God's sake.



This is the door where I constantly had my eyes on. Even though the two supervisors are female (I'm assuming for the demonic supervisor. She's probably just assuming the disguise of that of an ugly woman, and as most people know, demons have no gender), the boss is still a guy and occasionally use the toilet (he stumbled into the toilet twice so far and caught me slacking ). Whenever I see the door open, I quickly prepare to leave the toilet so as to not get attention caught onto me. Most of the time, after that, I'd shout "Chay!" after realizing that the guy who came into the toilet is not the boss or anyone of a high position, but rather just one of my gang of friends, haha. So far, Hong Wei, Adrian, Sin Wei and De Ding have been shouted "Chay!". I wonder if anyone else wants to join them...? XD

And that fucking Andy was being a fucking pain in the ass. Despite sitting approximately five to ten metres away from me, I could still hear his yapping and obnoxious mouth moving non-stop. That fucking loudspeaker, doesn't he ever shut the fuck up? Cursed chatterbox, I had to resist an urge to kick my chair at him. Mainly due to fear of accidentally kicking the chair at someone else due to my blunder and terrible accuracy.

Today's OT was supposed to be only until 6pm, but that stupid cursed supervisor, made us do until 6.15pm. I've noticed a pattern.

OT with the other supervisor means that you:
  • pack up at 5.30pm
  • take your belongings at 5.35pm
  • say bye to your friends having to stay behind at 5.40pm
  • leave at 5.45pm
  • spend fifteen minutes waiting for the 6pm bus at the gate
OT with the demonic supervisor, on the other hand, means:
  • looking forward to going home at 5.45pm
  • not going home at 5.50pm...
  • still not going home at 5.55pm...
  • STILL not going home at 6pm...
  • STILL NOT GOING home at 6.05pm...
  • listen to the cursed supervisor, who is retaining you back, shout, "Hurry, hurry! Last bag, last bag!" at 6.10pm
  • and finally rush to pack up, take your belongings, say goodbye to your friends who no longer have to stay behind, but instead are already packing up like you, leave, and hope that the 6.15pm bus had not leave yet, all in one minute at 6.15pm.
It's that bad. Trust me. Dattebayo.

After Adrian and I left the factory, we saw the 6.15pm bus, and we had to hurry before it leave left, or we had to get home on our own, so the both of us activated Gear Second (since both of us read One Piece, lmao) and immediately ran towards the bus, with me shouting, "BUS!!! ...Third!" :P In case you didn't know, I added "third" behind because the pronunciation for the word "bastard" is practically the words "bus" and "third" combined. :P So this makes it a pun. One, I'm shouting for the bus. Two, I'm shouting this vulgar word "bastard" for fun. XP

We managed to catch up though. Though we shouldn't have bothered. The bus spent ten minutes waiting for more people. That was enough time for Hong Wei and Andy to get on board as well.

And damn, that cursed demonic supervisor... She nagged me to do sub for tomorrow. DAMN! Remember that "drown in the sea" scenario I talked about? I could imagine myself being finally pushed off board and into the sea as she practically forced me to say "yes". Damn, damn, damn!

Speaking of tomorrow, from what I heard from my colleagues, tomorrow is some public holiday (which I do not know nor have no idea about until I heard it from my colleagues. What public holiday is it tomorrow though, no one told me, I had no idea, and everyone refused to answer me when I asked -.-), so tomorrow works as if it is a Sunday. Four hours from 7am to 11am in which the salary is doubled to ten dollars an hour (), and after that, damned sub. D:

Win already lor.

No comments: