Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Damn connection problems again

God damn it, man. Here I am, facing major Internet connection problems again. My Internet service is just so fucked up. I wanna switch already damn it. A download speed of 80kb/s... You can go and **** ** ****!! And here I am, allowing my modem to take a well-deserved rest for one entire day. Tell me what is my reward the next day? Fucked up problems which spend me one hour to solve, and my reward for that? A download speed of 80kb/s! God damn it!! That's it, man, you stupid, screwed up modem, no more rest for you! You will fucking run 24-7 for all I fucking care, bitch!!

Okay, I'm really pissed off about it right now, sorry for that rant. Let me go off and cool down.

Alright, I'm back.



Whoohooo, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 176 is out! :D



Lucky Syaoran. I bet that if anyone were in Syaoran's shoes and see this coming, he'd want to take a hit or two of flame from that clone too. XP

STABBING A LADY WITH A SWORD?! THAT'S UNFORGIVABLE, YOU SON OF A BITCH!! LET ME COME OVER TO THE DREAM WORD AS WELL AND KICK YOUR FUCKING SMALL-FRY ASS, YOU BASTARD!!

....Um, that's it? We've been waiting for one whole week, and all there is to it is to see Syaoran fall, Sakura hugging him, Clone Syaoran stabbing Sakura, wanted to do the finishing blow, but his body won't let him? That's laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. -.-

I'm still pissed off about that fucking clone stabbing Sakura though.

No comments: