Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fiesta Day

Whoa, with one whole day free for me to game yesterday, I really went mad playing Fiesta. ^_^" It was a really great day, haha, and I really do miss being able to game the whole day at home like a little no-life. ^_^ Well, maybe not all the time, it would suck though. :P

So, here are some screenshots I took. XD

In Fiesta, there is a type of quest known as "Kingdom Quest" (often abbreviated as "KQ", in which I first thought, "Eh? Kalphite Queen?", which is a Level 333 Monster in RuneScape often hunted for loot ^_^"), similar to the "Party Quest" (which is likewise abbreviated as "PQ") in MapleStory. In Kingdom Quests, you team up with a maximum of fourteen other people (so each Kingdom Quest can accept a maximum of up to fifteen players, all working together). Your main objective is different in each Kingdom Quest. For example, in King Slime's Counterattack, your goal is too just blindly kill every single monster, while in Mara Pirates' Rage, you just have to defeat the two bosses, Mara and Marlone.

Okay, now with the explanations over and done with, let's see the screenshots!! XD



My party team (I forgot that the term 'party' is only used to refer to the five people you team up with, whom share experience and loot ^_^") fighting the first fake Mara. (Halfway to the quest, there are a fake Marlone and a fake Mara which I believe are compulsory to defeat. At the end of the quest, in addition to the real Marlone and real Mara, there are also three additional fakes for each boss, which are optional to defeat.)



After defeating the real Marlone, the archer in my team and I wait at the top, reading to lure the real Mara to where our team is, while the others heal up and rest.



We lured Mara, and the beat down begins. :D



Justice wins again! XD



A screenshot I took of a cute girl I found in Elderine. Her hairstyle doesn't match though, and that huge axe she's holding looks really scary, haha.



Another cute girl I found in Elderine, this one at the Item Storage. From the looks of her equipment, she's a rather high-level Cleric though.

I went into another Kingdom Quest (which you should be able to tell from the last picture, in the chatbox, when I told my future teammates, "Let's win the KQ later" XD), though what the hell, there were only five participants for the particular KQ we went to, and very sadly, two of them were just standing there and not moving an inch or saying anything. =.=

We decided to rush (run all the way without engaging in battle), while we got bored halfway and started to fight. We shouted to the other two, "Oi! You coming or what?", but they didn't reply. =.= Looks like the three of us are all alone on ourselves, haha.



And what the hell! Whoohoooo! We managed to cling victory with only three people! :D As you can probably tell, PeriodicTable (I'm thinking that he is a rather Chemistry nerd :P) is a Cleric, while Robochus and I are Fighters. When I told my friend Vasty while whispering, he was rather surprised at the fact that we managed to win without any wizards or archers, haha.



PeriodicTable and Robochus became friends with me, and after I added them, rather surprisingly and unexpectedly, they increased the number of people in my friends list to 30, allowing me to gain the title "Popular"! :D



And my reward for that KQ? A Chain Armor [+3]! Whoohoooo! (The "[+3]" means that it has been enchanted three times. You can enchant weapons and armors in Fiesta, using some enchantment stones-thingies.) That was rather lucky for me, just when I was frustrating about having not enough money to buy myself a Chain Armor, and having to stick to that stupid Level 8 Leather Shirt. XD



This just reminded me of Final Fantasy X, in Bikanel Island, where Yuna is missing, and Rikku leads Tidus to Home. XD



Just a really messy fight with my friends Vasty and Jellie. XD We are all fighting in Luminous Stone Floor 1, in which we are doing different quests, but all our quests had us fighting monsters in that place, just different ones. XD



When players in Fiesta rest, their avatars become a mushroom house. Here, Vasty was resting on a rock, so it looks as if a mushroom is growing out of a rock. o.O



A cute-looking archer whom I teamed up with. :P



The numbers of our party soon increased to four. :D The three of them were after Marlone for a quest, lol, and not needing to kill him, I just decided to come along. :P I was betting that I would die in the fight against Marlone, he's rather tough. :P



Since Clerics are often the one to revive us when we die, it was a pain in the ass when our own Cleric, the one and only, became the first to die. =.= No one came to revive her, haha. XD



A screenshot of my party, haha.





Screenshots of yet another party.

No comments: