Sunday, December 30, 2007

Now, we're rowing our way

定められた航路を抜けて
空と海の境目に
今僕ら、漕ぎ出して行くのさ

Sadamerareta michi wo nukete
Sora to umi no sakaime ni
Ima bokura, kogidashite yuku no sa

We were able to escape from the set course
Along the boundary between sky and sea
Now, we're rowing our way



Yay, class chalet starts later. :D Just a quick blog post before I go. :X

My mother went crazy, man. She was sleeping last night when I was playing the computer (it's been a long time since I last stayed up so late, since I didn't have to go to work early in the morning tomorrow). She just suddenly wakes up in the middle of her sleep, comes into my room and disturbs my play session with her O$P$ (owe money pay money; something loan sharks use to make you pay up) messages.

Yup, waking up in the middle of her sleep, at 11.30pm, just to force money out of her son. We all can tell that she has no lives, but don't tell her that. It'll hurt whatever little self-esteem she has. *rolls eyes*

Slept until 10am in the morning today. Ah, was such a good sleep. I missed being able to sleep until late in the morning. :D



"Geez! I have to follow... the craziest captain in the whole world. Anyway, you're a thousand times better than a person who makes a woman cry."
-Sanji, One Piece chapter 83



Was watching an One Piece clip on YouTube about Sanji, haha. The song "Everytime We Touch" really suits it, haha, so, taking a few screenshots here and there, this is what I did. XD











Nami and Vivi look so cute here! Made me really wanted to shout "NAMI-SWAAAAAAAN! VIVI-CHWAAAAAAN!" :P



No comments: