Saturday, December 15, 2007

No Bleach chapter 304?! O_O

Oh my God. I'm completely lost for words. Here's one thing I look forward to every week, making Saturday my favorite day of the week, and now they tell me this:

THERE'S NO BLEACH CHAPTER 304 TODAY?! O_O

No, instead there's some stupid special, probably about Hitsugaya, for the upcoming Bleach movie. Zzzzzz... =.=

Hitsugaya, that lucky bastard. I want a cute girl like Hinamori to be in my face the first thing when I wake up and greet me good morning O_O



Lol, that stupid plain of ice thing Hitsugaya is dreaming of... I thought he was going to meet the spirit of Hyourinmaru, Hitsugaya's zanpakutou, there. XD

Hitsugaya has a weird hairstyle when he was a kid. :O ...Though technically, he's still a kid now. XD

Lol, I shouted "What the fuck!" when Hitsugaya turns around and gets squished into Matsumoto's breasts. XD That reminds me of Zombie Powder, lol. Didn't Elwood always get squished into Wolfina's breasts as well? XD

Holy, he really did meet Hyourinmaru's spirit! XD And holy shit! Hyourinmaru is cool!!



Then again, compared to the only other two spirits we have seen so far (Ichigo's Zangetsu and Renji's Zabimaru), an old man and a chimera... There's not really much competition. XD
"My name is -"
-Hyourinmaru
That reminds me of when I started watching Bleach. I was watching the episode on the anime where Ichigo goes into the spirit world the first time while he was transforming into a Hollow. Zangetsu come along and tell him, "My name is ********.", and that had me roaring out with laughter, because in RuneScape, most of the words in asterisks are vulgar language censored by the chat filter, so it sounds as if Zangetsu is swearing. XD Oh, and in case you didn't know, I didn't know then why the name got censored, lol.



Sure looks very dangerous to me. What if gravity pulled her huge breasts down and she ended up crushing Hitsugaya's face again? Oh, and don't you just get an urge to scream "MATSUMOTO!" like Hitsugaya always do? ^_^

Urgh, can't do it, I can't get as high-pitch as Hitsugaya. Oh well, he's voiced by a female seiyuu after all. XD

Okay, other than revealing the reason why Hitsugaya decided to become a Shinigami after openly dissing them (he asked Hinamori, "Why would I want to become a Shinigami?" if I'm not mistaken) and as an "advertisement" for the movie coming out next week, I don't see any point in this. :P Now, onto Zaraki vs Nnoitra please? XD



世界中の海を股にかけて行く
雄たけびあげて
心が晴れたら出発の合図を
響かせ行こう

Sekai juu no umi wo mata ni kakete yuku
Otakebi agete
Kokoro ga haretara shuppatsu no aizo wo
Hibikase yukou

Let's travel all through the worldwide seas
Raising out battle cry
If you've made up your mind, let the signal for departure...
Ring out!

Okay, time for One Piece chapter 482. XD

Robin looks so attractive on the chapter cover... O_O

Wait, doesn't all shadows inside Moria return to their owners after ten minutes? They should have just go to hide in the shade for ten minutes. XD

Oh, it's Gomu Gomu no Jet Rocket? Not Missile? Man, Oda sure pissed those anime-fillers makers off with this. XD

Lol, with every hit Luffy lands on Moria, Moria spits more shadows out. Just fucking kick his ass until all thousand shadows are out. XD

And damn, did Luffy just spam his Gomu Gomu no Jet Bazooka twice? O_O If one is already enough to break Blueno's Tekkai Gou, then two consecutive... :S

GEAR SECOND + GEAR THIRD?! OMGWTFBBQHAX!

Gomu Gomu no Giant Jet Shell. That was rather lame...
"I also have one thing to tell my shadow... If you really want to be a Pirate King...!! Then honestly...!!! YOU GOTTA STAY WITH ME!!!"
-Luffy
Lol, Luffy's shadow stands more chance being the Pirate King with Luffy than with Moria, yup. XD

Just to quote Kamel (one of my RuneScape friends)'s MSN nick (:D):

Sunlight or Shadows - Which will get the the Straw Hats FIRST?! :O



Lol, was reading xxxHolic yesterday night, and there was this girl who attacked Watanuki with a penknife. Doumeki comes up and stops her, grabbing her penknife with his bare hands, with blood dripping out.



Guess who did that reminded me of? XD



I think RuneScape is officially screwed. Jagex got pissed off by those no-life bastards who buy and sell RuneScape gold using real money, they banned all unbalanced trades, and eliminated all ways of possibly transferring funds. Your drops won't appear to other players, you can't hold private drop parties, you can't PK in the wide wilderness any more, and a bunch of other shit as well.

This obviously affected the PKers the most, seeing that PKing for money is now mainly in the Bounty Hunting mini-game alone. Sucks to be them.

I don't really mind, seeing that I'm more of a skiller, but fuck, with those stakers (from the last Duel Arena change), merchants (thanks to the Grand Exchange), and now the PKers all quitting in anger and protest, RuneScape's community is going to get shit. Just imagine those noobs and beggars replacing them. Oh, fucking shit.

I'm glad I've got Fiesta to play. :P

But who knows? Now I don't really feel that strongly about getting my RuneScape membership back. Without friends, RuneScape is just going to be a repetitive and stupid little MapleStory (but with more variety, of course), and no way am I going to spend money "playing" that kind of game. Sigh...

I'm now expecting 95% of my entire friends list to stay offline for every single moment I'm online and can check my friends list. In more simpler terms, I'm expecting 95% of my friends to quit. =.=



Back to playing Fiesta.



Oh, and this blog post marks my 400th blog post. :P

100 posts made in three months and eight days. O_O Yeah, three months and eight days ago, on 7 September 2007, was my 300th blog post. XP

No comments: