Saturday, December 08, 2007

Saturday! Whoohoooo!

Saturdays. The day of the week I look forward to the MOST. Note I said "day of the week". If it's "day of the month", then it'd be the 28th, my pay day, and 30th (oh, sorry, I should use "days of the month"), my class chalet. XD

Three cheers for the existence of manga. Hip-hip hooray! Hip-hip hooray! Hip-hip hooray! (It's not hard to guess that I only bothered to type the first "Hip-hip hooray!" and copied-and-pasted the other two)

I'll read One Piece chapter 481 first, as I look forward to it more than Bleach chapter 303. XD



Hmm, cool chapter cover, haha. Never knew Zoro was into calligraphy. :P Oh, and I admit that I stood up and tilt my head upside-down just to read the word "剣" (meaning 'sword') that Zoro wrote. XD

Whoa. The first image shown was of a ruined Thriller Bark with a fallen Oz. That's dramatic. Sure gives the impact, doesn't it?

Heh, Cindry actually survived? You're kidding me, she actually survived from being stomped by OZ!? Oh wait, I'm reading One Piece, where people will never die no matter what.

...Unless it's in flashbacks, I forgot about Kuina. ^_^"



If you tell me that this is a picture of a guy from the Institute of Mental Health, I'll believe you immediately without a single trace of doubt.

Chibi Luffy after Gear Third looks so cute. :P

Lol, I knew Moria wasn't going to give up, but to gather up all the shadows of all the zombies in Thriller Bark?? Wow. At least it saves them the trouble of having to look for those shadows. But holy shit, now Moria has Luffy, Sanji AND Zoro's shadows inside him. Holy, fucking, shit. But now he looks just like a cute little balloon monster. -.-

Lol, the Straw Hats are doing such cool poses when the Rolling Pirates are running away, and Usopp just stands there with his mouth opened widely in fear. XD

Luffy's going Gear Second! Whoohoooo! Think a Jet Gatling Gun would do it?



Time for Bleach. :P

Lol. Kurotsuchi's doll looks so cute.

Replacing your every organ and tendon within your body with a dummy...? =.= Come on, that's freaking lame... -.-

Was wondering when Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou is coming out, haha.

Haha, lmao, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou ate Szayel up! XD

...That's it? =.=

Someone, please help me say "Zzz".



Quotes of the Day:
"Listen! My soul rages with strength!"
-Kilik, Soul Calibur III
"You shall hear... the roar of my soul!"
-Kilik, Soul Calibur III

No comments: