Monday, December 03, 2007

And the Cold War is on!

Well, at the beginning of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 17 is a colour page of Clone Syaoran and Sakura.



Man, I was looking around deviantART just now, and holy shit! Someone did a vector out of it, and it looks damn amazing!! O______O



Even though I wasn't exactly a fan of Clone Syaoran, I still couldn't resist but use it as my wallpaper. ^_^"



Lol, I decided to finally change my SMS ringtone (in other words, the song that plays in my handphone when I received a new SMS). I've been using Power of the Horde ever since the beginning, not changing it (like my ringtone, which I changed from I Wanna Be A Hero back at the beginning a lot of times, finally ending up with D-tecnoLife; my alarm ringtone, which I changed from The World to *~Asterisk~ then back again when I realized *~Asterisk~ isn't loud enough to wake me up in the morning :P), but after about ten months of using it without change, I finally decided that it's about time for it to "retire". Replacing it is Blaze, the first opening of Tsubasa Chronicle, haha.



Remember I said in yesterday's blog:
We went to have lunch at McDonald's and stayed there for quite some time chatting, haha. Well, it's been twenty days since we've last since each other (since the end of 'O' levels), so obviously we have quite a lot of things to catch up to. :P Come to think of it, during the chat, we decided to go to Jasmine's workplace when she started work and sort of "kisiao" her. I left her a warning at her blog though, so she should be fine. XP
Well, I gave her an indirect warning, wanting her to sort of realize the hidden meaning inside. XD

Samy: Btw, I just learnt tarot card reading. Let me try predicting something about your job... :P Hmmm, three cards... Justice. King of Swords. The Fool. That'd mean... Someone who uses the name "Justice", and a very skilful swordsman, will soon come to your job and make a fool. Be careful. *shifty eyes* Or in Singlish, they will come and kisiao you during your job *shifty eyes*

Note: I actually know no shit about tarot cards. -.- All I did was Google for a list of tarot cards and find cards which represent Vernon, me, and the disturbing part. XD

And here is Jasmine's reply, which makes me dread and tremble in fear... :S

.Cherry Jas.: hahahs. tarot card reading!? cool! and lols!! the swordsman come and i will kick his a$$ =p !

Vernon points out the obvious.

Quake: HAHAHA lol the swordsman refer to himself

Shit, I better run before Jasmine kicks my a$$!!

Or I should go over to MSN and leave her an offline message asking her to show mercy...

Samy: Eh, though why only kick my a$$? Kick justice's (aka Vernon) a$$ too!! *shifty eyes* Yeah bub, one person kena kicked not fun, two people kena kicked then fun ^_^
.Cherry Jas.: hahaha okayy i kick both of u! lols jk! hahaha i wont dare to. =p

Watch out, bub, we're gonna both get kicked! XD



Okay, on to today.

Oh my god, I almost couldn't wake up today, and had overslept for twenty minutes before waking up. Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up to 11.30pm last night chatting on MSN, haha. And damn, for some weird reason, the winds are really cold as I wait at the bus stop for the bus! Really really cold! Somehow it just reminded me of the cold winds back at Genting... :S Oh, and I just realized, I'm a stupid idiot. While cutting my nails last night, I only cut those on the left hand and forgot to cut these on the right hand. -.- So now I have one hand with short nails and another with long. XD

Right, guess I'll cut them after I finished blogging. :P

Even though one of my colleagues [I'd like to mention, he gave me a rather nice pai kia impression (the usage of the word "nice" here is sarcastic.), lol. A golden long strand of hair in front of his black hair, and Andy told me he smokes as well...] is complaining that it is awfully hot inside the factory today (me, who can't stand cold, doesn't think so though o.O), he didn't notice a certain aura of coldness around. The Cold War is on!

Today is the first day, and I think I'm doing quite well. Didn't even talk to him for one entire day, neither did I went out to have breakfast and lunch with him. Yup, 'him' referring to Hong Wei. Our distances are getting further and further apart, I've noticed, and no, not literally. But ah, who cares?

Just as the bus for the factory left, I've noticed that Andy wasn't on board and decided to call him, only to realize that he took a leave today, so I promptly hang up. :P He's gonna check his handphone later when he wakes up just to see he has a missed call from me. XP

When we reached the factory, I realized that Adrian looks as if he hasn't slept for days. I'm not kidding, he almost looks as if he could barely open his eyes! Sin Wei suggests that he should head over to the coffee shop, which has just opened for today, for a cup of coffee, so the three of us went over. The very strange thing is that Adrian drank Milo instead. Anyone telling me that there is caffeine inside Milo, I will bang my head on the wall.

During breakfast, Adrian, being too freaking sleepy, chose to stay in the factory and sleep, haha, so Sin Wei and I went on ahead. Sin Wei chose to sit down at the table of some uncle who works in the same line as me, so I sat down with them. The two of them were talking shit I don't even bother to care about, like lift renovation and upgrading. =.=

During lunch, Adrian, Sin Wei and I decided to go to the coffee shop across the road. I ate fishball noodles, while Adrian and Sin Wei ate chicken rice. Adrian told us why he was so sleepy, because he attended his friend's wedding until 3am last night, lol. Whoa, talk about late. Won't blame him for feeling sleepy. Halfway, the guy whom ate chicken rice with Andy, Sin Wei, Adrian and I last time came again and sat down with us. To this date, I still do not know his name, lol... Maybe tomorrow, if he has lunch with us, I would ask him.

Somehow though, I caught Adrian's sleepiness, and started to feel extremely sleepy after lunch. Maybe it's because I slept at 11.30pm last night, lol. I told one of my colleagues about it, who sits rather close to me and seems like a rather nice guy, so I chat with him whenever I have time, but alas, he doesn't hang out with us during breakfasts and lunches, so I don't know his name. He mocks me about it, calling me a kid and that he can sleep at 2am and not have any problems. =.= Hey, I'm still a teenager, I need plenty of sleep. =.=

Come to think of it, I don't think I have been getting the eight hours of sleep I need each day recently... Sigh.

When it's almost reaching 3pm (denoting the end of work, yay! :D), the supervisor came to me and asked me if I wanted to have OT. Nah, no thanks, I'm awfully tired. Oh, and you can give him all the OT you have, I don't mind, I don't care, and I won't even bother to make a fuss like last time, k?

That's all for today, I think. Time to cut my nails. I think I also need to wipe dust off my handphone screen. Yare yare...

No comments: