Friday, December 28, 2007

Will we be able to jump over them?

君となら Yeah!!
一緒に Step!!
大きく Jump!!
飛び越えてゆけるだろう
どんな山も どんな谷も
こわくないさ

Kimi to nara Yeah!!
Issho ni Step!!
Ookiku Jump!
Tobikoete yukeru darou?
Donna yama mo donna tani mo
Kowakunai sa

If you and I, Yeah!!
Together, Step!!
And make a big Jump!!
Will we be able to jump over them?
Over mountains, over valleys,
Without any fear?



Lol, during work today, one of my colleagues commented that my walking is rather loud. I just lazily replied, "Yeah, must be a habit.", when actually, there is a deeper meaning behind it, haha.

Well, yeah, I rather hate those backstabbing bastards who creep up behind you and stab you in the back with their filthy daggers before you even know it. So I decide to make sure that I walk loudly, so others would be alerted to my presence. After all, I have nothing to hide after all, do I? Not unlike some certain dishonourable, sneaking, backstabbing assassin, haha.



Anyone knows any nifty tricks or techniques to avoid mothers pestering you for part of your salary? My mother keep having an eye on mine, especially after she knew I just got my pay. -.-

I swear on my honour, that even if I die, I will die protecting my money! Not only is it my money, it is my HARD-EARNT money!! It's my blood! My sweat! My toil! My pride! My joy! My honour! My time! My life! My heart! My soul! Okay, I'm getting a bit exaggerated, but hey, it's true, okay? Working is very tiring leh. =.=

So now, my mother is sitting at home and waiting for me to give her money. Steady boh? -.- She might as well go become the president. President also do the same thing, sit at office, put legs on table, enjoy aircon, wait for people come give him money. -.-

So, any good tips to share on how to avoid that "loan shark" living in my house? :P

She's NOT having my pay, dammit...~!! T______T



Lol, I've been starting to read One Piece manga all the way from Chapter 1. I've thought, since I read Bleach and Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE manga all the way back from the beginning after finishing (or catching up the current episodes) the anime, why not do the same with One Piece, my favorite manga? ^_^



Gear Second. :O It is in RAW because I needed it to convert the hiragana into romaji. XD





Not only is this badass, but it just reminds me of during break times at work. Every time we are done eating, I'd be the one to say "Let's go!", my friends all say "Yeah!", and we push our chairs behind, stand up, and march towards the factory, as if going towards Arlong Park instead. XD





Downright badass and frightening, haha.

No comments: