Monday, December 17, 2007

What a weird, stupid dream

Man. My reward for deciding to sleep early at 8.30pm due to extreme fatigue was to finally get a dream that I can actually remember (since I've been forgetting dreams for like, hmmm, the past two weeks, I estimate?), albeit a really lame one. -.-

The only thing I could remember was that I was running from a group of lamers who seem to pop up everywhere for some reason who the fuck knows. It's just like a game of Ice and Water, except the fact that they probably have around twenty people and I'm all alone. D: That is an extremely rigged and unfair game by the way. =.=

I must admit it, man, it must be so amazing to be dreaming. One, I had unlimited stamina in the dreamworld, so I can just run and run and run and run for fuck's sake and still not get tired. ^_^" If you know me, you'll know that I'll get totally exhausted after running for five minutes. -.- Two, I can just jump off fences from the second floor and end up on the first floor totally unhurt, picking myself up a second later and continue running off. ^_^"

And about them popping out of nowhere, that really freaked me out, especially at the beginning when I was still not used to it. I would be just running in a straight line, knowing that there are absolutely no one in front of me whatsoever, with five people all chasing me behind me. When suddenly, holy shit, three people just pop up out of nowhere and get in my way! :S Yeah, I normally just rush forward and knock them out of the way. Usually I just tackle them out of the way most of the time, but I remember that there was this once in which I did a really cool Hero Hero Bazooka!! XD

Hero Hero Bazooka: An attack used without any weapons. Samy stretches both of his arms back, his fists burning, and then hurls them forward, striking his opponent with both simultaneously. Adapted from One Piece, where main character Luffy uses a Gomu Gomu no Bazooka.

Wow, the guy instantaneously burst into flames as the impact sent him flying backwards fifty metres and knock into some trash cans. XD I'm impressed by yume no ore no chikara da (夢の俺の力だ, the strength of myself in a dream). XD

Once, I stumbled into a library, and I saw a book on One Piece, haha. I took it and flipped through the pages, but then those bastards caught up to me, so I hurriedly put it back and continued fleeing. XD

And then there was this time when *gasps!*, the ones popping out in my road was no longer tough, bulky and fierce-looking guys! They were cute girls, bent on stopping me!! O_____O I don't know why, but somehow, a certain quote flowed into my mind.
"I don't care if i die... I will never kick a lady!!"
-Sanji, One Piece
So instead, I turned left towards a fence and jumped across it with astounding agility. :D

Once, yume no ore wa (夢の俺は, the dream me) apparently got tired (although I couldn't really feel it), because he popped into a shop and asked for 100-Plus. I'm freaking surprised that he can actually finish drinking a cup of 100-Plus the same size as a Big Gulp in three seconds. O_O

And the last part I could remember about this dream, I was climbing up this really high diagonal rope ladder with lots of gaps, so it was easy to fall through, and there was some persistent guy in pursuit behind. I thought of hitting his legs so he trips and falls through the gap and down below, while I said, "Bye bye!" XD



Okay, that had reminded me of Ichimaru Gin from Bleach when he said "Bye bye!" to Ichigo after knocking him out of the Seireitei gates. XD

So, whoa, I clapped my hands, and with my right hand, drew my sword from my left palm, just like Syaoran from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE! :D It was a shiny, sharp and well-polished jian, and I immediately turned around and with astounding agility, aimed a slash at the guy's ankles, but damn, he dodged by jumping up! I decided that a follow-up strike would be unwise, so I quickly turned back and started climbing even higher. That guy landed back on the rope ladder successfully after the jump and continued.

It was rather difficult to climb up the rope ladder with one hand, as my sword is on my other (why didn't I just sheath my sword, lol?). He was catching up with me, and I needed to do something quick. My wits never failed to amaze me, as I just thought up of a new tactic to use. With speed and agility, I squat down onto the ropes, and using Newton's Third Law (XD), by kicking the rope ladder, sprang into a backwards jump. I turned around quick, focused energy into my sword and unleashed a Single Sword Soaring Phoenix, sending a blade of blue energy at him, and caught him by surprise. He jumped up agilely to dodge it, but it was too late, as I launched myself forward, and using the blunt edge of my sword, hit him on his ankles, causing him to flip upside-down and fall through the gaps and into the clouds. Bye bye! ^_^

But one thing. Isn't a jian supposed to be a double-edged sword?!

I woke up at 9.30am, so I ended up sleeping thirteen hours. ^_^ I don't know whether that is a good thing (because in Bleach, there are Thirteen Protection Divisions), or whether it is a bad thing (you know, 13 is considered an unlucky number?). Argh, who cares? XD



While playing Fiesta yesterday, I finally reached Level 20. Yay. :D That means that I can finally get a Job Change, from Apprentice Fighter to Clever Fighter. The main part of the Job Change quest was to go into a dungeon, where your Clone would be waiting for you. You have to battle through monsters before finally engaging your Clone in battle, while Stone Golems come up and attack you as well.

When fighting my Clone, I really had an urge of quoting Syaoran before his first fight against Clone Syaoran at Tokyo. XD
...When I gave you half of my heart, I said this to you from across the "mirror". That before the seal on your right eye dissolved and my heart separated from you, a heart that was not mine but your own might be born in you. I gambled on that coming true. I trusted that among the people you lived with day by day, your own heart would foster and grow. But, if the seal should be broken and, despite all the time that had passed, it wasn't enough, and you were without a heart, if you continued to be only a created thing who acted wildly and forcefully, I would eliminate you. Raitei Shourai!
-Syaoran, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
So now it's not Syaoran vs Clone Syaoran in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE any more, it's Samy vs Clone Samy in Fiesta! o.O



I'm the one on the left of the picture by the way. ^_^

I immediately proceeded to spam all of the techniques I know, haha. Slice and Dice, Bone Slicer, Fatal Slash, Concussive Charge, you name it. And when those Stone Golems popped up, I aimed on defeating them first, all the while absorbing the blunt attacks the Clone gives me, before focusing my attention back onto the clone, all the while keeping an eye on my HP bar and my finger on the "Q" button for the HP Stone. XD

And after a long battle, I won, and whispered to my three currently online friends my victory speech, "Justice wins again!" XD



I'd like to note that while I completed it in my first try, Vernon died once and only succeeded the second time.

No comments: