Thursday, December 13, 2007

I will find you

響く俺を呼ぶ声さえ枯れ
時に沿う風にかき消されたって
君を見つけ出す

Hibiku ore wo yobu koe sae kare
Toki ni sou kaze ni kaki kesaretatte
Kimi wo mitsuke dasu

The ringing voice that calls me dries out
Even if it gets erased by the wind along time
I will find you




What a great sunny day today is. No rains at all. I'm lovin' it. XD



By the way, the focus is the clear, blue sky. Not the "No Parking" sign. =.=



On my way to work this morning, I saw some guy carrying a bag. Yeah, big deal. Except that his bag was the one which I used to bring to school. o.O



Sorry for lousy quality, but since the both of us are moving... :P That was really nostalgic, haha, it was a good few months since I last saw that bag of mine... So I decided to take it out of my dirty little closet, brush the dust off it, and take a photo for blogging purposes. XD





Nothing much interesting to blog about for work today, hmmm...

Well, maybe except after work ended. Sin Wei, "Jing Hui" (to whom I still do not know the exact spelling of his name ^_^) and De Ding (I'm resisting a huge urge to nickname him "The guy with such a sensitive nose he sniffs ten times each second", or "TGWSASNHSTTES" for short, pronounced as "Tigu-Wasu-Sinhu-Sitetsu" XD) were waiting with me for the bus that will bring us from the factory to Tampines MRT Station.

The four of us were chatting together when we saw Hong Wei walking out and towards the coffee shop with the supervisor (not the demon supervisor. There are actually two supervisors XD). Reminds me, I was doing OT with her (the supervisor, in case you're wondering who ^_^") yesterday alone, and a few people (I can't remember who specifically, but if I remember correctly, I think they are Adrian and Sin Wei ^_^") mocked me for that, telling me, "Wow, a guy and a girl together."

Please guys, I'm not interested in an auntie. I have better taste.

So I asked Hong Wei, "You're doing OT alone?" Hong Wei replied, "Well, there was only one place." I decided to mock him for that. :P

So I SMSed Hong Wei, "一男一女,孤男寡女,继续加油。 (One guy and one girl, just the two alone, continue to work hard.)" XD I laughed so hard while showing what I typed to Sin Wei, "Jin Hui" and De Ding. XD Thanks to "Jin Hui" for telling me how to spell "继续" (continue), lmao. I think he's rather good in Chinese, just like Yong Jin who he looks like. XD

And his reply? Just a lame little "Ok". -.- Well, what the heck was I expecting from Hong Wei? A "Bub off -.-"? That's for Vernon. Or maybe no replies even after a month? That's for Yoshida.

Heck, after spending four years with them (Vernon and Yoshida ;P), I can already imagine their SMS replies. XP



Lol, I started reading xxxHolic (the manga), mainly because its plot interwined with Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE's, so I thought maybe I'd read it too. Chapter 12, ah, Clone Syaoran being sent to Yuuko along with an unconscious Sakura. That's sort of nostalgic, haha. How long was it since I read that chapter in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE...? XD



Eh? Eh? Eh eh eh eh eh??

I went to have a look at my previous blog posts, and this one sure caught my attention. I was looking at the Straw Hats' wanted poster, when I saw Zoro's. Eh?? That yellow shirt...? Wasn't that what Zoro wore in Enies Lobby??


Yeah.

So that image was taken somewhere during the Enies Lobby event? But I thought they already took an image of Zoro for usage in bounty posters back in Arabasta, when he was given a bounty of 60 million belli?



And that's the standard white shirt that Zoro always wear! So why does the new bounty poster of Zoro have him wearing his Enies Lobby outfit? Did they made a mistake?

I went to my bookshelf, take out One Piece volume 45, and flipped to One Piece chapter 435...

Wow, yeah, no kidding, the Zoro in the wanted poster in the manga is wearing a shirt with a collar. And his white shirt doesn't have a collar. So that must be his yellow shirt.

In other words, not only did the Marines did a little update on Robin's picture, they updated Zoro's picture as well. Not a very noticeable change, I must admit (I only noticed this now ^_^"), and the more important question, what for? They updated Robin's after twenty years but updated Zoro's in just a few months (just a rough estimate, who knows how much time has past since Arabasta? XD)? And what about Luffy's? His picture is even older, and yet he doesn't get updated?

Fucked up Marines... If you have so much time taking a new photo of Zoro, go and get a picture of Sanji instead. =.=

But wait, if they do, we have no one to laugh at. D:



Just watched One Piece episode 331. I'm slow, I know, but I have been too busy with work recently, so no time for anime. :P Even if I have time, I'd rather watch Bleach than One Piece fillers. XP

Next time you're angry with someone, smash the wooden cup in which they lent it to you so you can have a drink or two with them.





Maybe because this is the first time we ever see a face fault from Puzzle or something, but his reaction to Luffy really cracked me up. XD



How funny. I often go to Veoh for anime, but this time, it doesn't have One Piece episode 332. What's even more ironic, is that YouTube has it. =.= Oh well, I'll go watch it on YouTube before it gets deleted. XD

Tell me how can Usopp break a freaking ice wall with a rubber band? =.=

Lmao, Zoro was standing right on top of a pit trap... Of ALL of the spots in that BIG room to stand at, he stands RIGHT ON TOP of a pit trap... =.=

Rofl, Luffy, bunshin no jutsu (分身の術, clone technique)... You watched too much Naruto. XD



No worries, Usopp. At least by fighting each other they can keep themselves warm and won't freeze to death. =.=



Man, that anime filler girl is so cute... What's her name...? Oh yeah, Lilo. :P

The way Luffy got back onto that shitty ship belonging to the Phoenix Pirates, it really made me raise both eyebrows.



That kozou (小僧, kid) of the Phoenix Pirates, what's his name...? Ah, yeah, Jirou. He reminded me of my MapleStory character. XD Hmmm, I don't have any screenshots of my character in MapleStory I can find, so too bad. XP



Lmao!! The Phoenix Pirates sure are coordinated!! Luffy punches Jirou, and one group of them shouts "NA!", while the other continues and shouts "NI!", it's funny! XD (Nani, 何: What?) Their reactions are funny too! XD

Usopp: Hey Nami, I think it's dangerous to let Zoro lead.
Zoro: Shut up!



XD



Time for One Piece episode 333. It's so nice to watch anime all at one go instead of having to spend a week waiting for the next episode! XP

Man, the Japanese kanji for "phoenix" (不死鳥, fushichou) sounds so lame. :P Think they are better off using フェニックス (fenikkusu). :P

They have to just once again make fun of Zoro's pathetic sense of direction... XD

Bunshin no jutsu again... XD No wonder Zoro's always mistaken for being the Captain, Luffy's such an idiot! XD

Fucking hell... That ice ball Jirou threw at that hockey guy in the Achino Family really hit... And there I was, thinking when he was swinging his arm, "If he hits, I'd call him Sogeking." And he really did. O_O

Whoa, I like Phoenix's warcry when he took those bandages off. XD

Usopp: Luffy, before you enter, take care of those guys.
Luffy: Huh?
Chopper: Why, Usopp?
Usopp: That is because... Well... That is because there is a magical seal on the entrance that doesn't open unless you defeat the people who are out here first.
Luffy: Magic?
Usopp: *nods*
Chopper: Ahh, so there was something like that?
Luffy: I will take care of it.
Usopp: *heaves a sigh of relief*

LMAO! XD Usopp's lies are getting better and better, and Luffy and Chopper's levels of gullibility are getting higher and higher as well! XD



OH. MY. GOD. Tentacle rape in One Piece!?!?!? The extent to which animes and mangas are going for fanservice is starting to be ridiculous.



I'll let you figure this one out on your own.

Kanpachino. Another character in One Piece to be able to boost his or her muscles to increase his or her physical strength. How many do we have now? Zoro (Nigori-zake), Chopper (Arm Point), Miss Doublefinger (Toge Toge Doping)... Anyone I miss out, please help me add to the list.



Eh? I thought that of the three pieces of Nami's Perfect Clima-Tact, one is of fire, one is of coldness, and the third of thunder? How come all three parts can perform Thunder Charge?

It's strange though. Sanji's so protective of ladies, and yet when Nami practically pwns Arabelle right in front of him, he doesn't do anything?

Sanji: Didn't you hear her? We don't have time.
Sanji: FIRST COURSE!
Sanji: Flanchet!
Sanji: Tendron!
Sanji: Flanchet!
Sanji: Cuisseau!
Sanji: Jarret!
Franky: No mercy, this gourmet cook.
Usopp: It is because men are stupid.

Man, I sure miss those old times (*cough* Arlong Park *cough*) when Sanji releases a pwnage combo of kicking attacks. XP



Oh, and did I mention that I like Usopp's reaction at Sanji's kicking Salco? XP



Didn't really expected any less from Sanji.

Lol, Zoro's still running around. I forgot about him. XD Then again, ah, since the Achino family didn't have any swordsman (Zoro always end up fighting against swordsmen of enemy crews, in case you still haven't realize yet ), he's better off, in Kyon (from the Suzumiya Haruhi series)'s words, "just wander wherever you like and continue to be a lost child. It's for your own good." XD

Wow? Is that the BODY SLAM the "naked balloon" (lol at Luffy's nickname for Don Achino XD) used against Luffy is the preview for next episode? I can practically hear Alvin screaming, "Oi! He's using my attack! Copyright infringement!!"



俺、実はポニーテール萌えなんだ。
いつだったか、お前のポニーテールは反則的なまでに似合ってたぞ。

Ore, jitsu wa poniiteeru moe nanda.
Itsu datta ka, omae no poniiteeru wa hansoku teki namadeni jiautte tazo.

Actually... Ponytails turn me on.
The ponytail you had back whenever... looked so good it was criminal.

No comments: