Friday, December 21, 2007

Proud to be a member of the opposition party

Forgetful and blur me, I forgot that today is Friday, in which everyone is supposed to be wearing white, and guess what? I end up wearing blue to work, step into the factory, witness a sea of white slapping onto my face, quickly hesitated, backtracked and retreated back to the lift lobby where Adrian and Sin Wei are procrastinating at, and told them, "Shit. It is Friday today, isn't it?"

Lame excuse it was though, I had no choice but to use one, and having to think up of an excuse out of thin air within five minutes was no easy feat, I had to tell you, so I ended up telling my line leader, "My white T-shirt is in the laundry." She gave me a "heh". I don't care what you say, I will interpret it as, "That's a lame excuse, but still, I gotta tell you it was a nice try. Not that I care anyway. You can wear white on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday and NOT wear white on Friday, and I tell you, I still will not care." XD

*goes off to the toilet for a shave* My facial hair was irritating me.

Back. Feels a lot better now. :) Okay, back to blogging!

Then, another colleague saw me wearing blue in a sea of white, and told me, "So, you're in an opposition party?" XD In case you don't get it, the People's Action Party, the ruling political party here in Singapore, has white uniforms, so during important events (such as on elections and on National Day, I suppose), you can see the PAP members walking around wearing white. Obviously, members of opposition parties, and thus are naturally not members of the PAP, do not wear white, lmao. Why get misidentified as a PAP member when you are actually trying to work against them?

Argh, I forgot to shave under my chin. Shit. How careless. Be right back.

Back. Lol.

That reminded me of watching the National Day Parade on television this year. It was the day I bought this laptop on which I am currently blogging on, if I'm not mistaken. Oh shit, no wait, the day AFTER I bought my laptop. Anyway, there was this part where we see the Members of Parliament walking up onto their seats. It was practically a sea of white (as of time of writing, the PAP has control over 82 out of 84 seats. Please applaud their generosity at giving two seats to the opposition parties), though suddenly, some guy (I don't know who, but if I'm not mistaken, I think it is Chiam See Tong) come up, wearing another colour other than white (blue if I'm not mistaken). Holy shit, he STANDS OUT! O_O

So yay, I stand out. :D

Anyway, thinking that maybe wearing blue and thus "being a member of the opposition party" is a sign of defiance against that cursed demonic supervisor made my glad that I wore blue instead. This is a sign of my never ending fight for justice, a sign of my bold resistance against evil... Nah, it's just a sign of my carelessness and blunder. D:

And I just realized. Out of the political parties in Singapore, there is one which has its members all wear blue. The Workers' Party of Singapore. I should consider joining.

During breakfast, I asked Hong Wei, "Hey, want to join my party?" His reply? "No, even though I don't know what it is." Yeah, what a great reply. He's such a loyal and dedicated friend, isn't he? I must have done a lot of good deeds and accumulated a lot of karma in my past lives to be able to call him my friend. *rolls eyes* Yeah, too much sarcasm in usage here.

Breakfast today was roti prata, eating with Hong Wei, Sin Wei and the uncle who is in the line which is the second line I have been in, or "second uncle" for short. XP

On the lift back to our workplace after lunch, I finally met someone not wearing white too. :D He was a rather kind uncle who last time offered me his umbrella while it was raining outside, and he was wearing gray today. I called him my "opposition party brother". XD!

That demon forced me to do sub today. DAMN! I got pushed into the "Sea of No Recovery", or SNR for short. D:

Ming Yuen was pushed into it along with me, haha, so the both of us did sub together. We did it until 6.30pm before we left. Argh, I forgot to ask for the amount of money I earnt in sub today. Damn. Maybe I'll ask tomorrow.

Yay, tomorrow's dongzhi. :D Looking forward to the tangyuan.
Yay, tomorrow's Saturday. :D Looking forward to the manga chapters.



Lol at this conversation at Chengkang's blog's tagboard.

QUIRANDA: you you you no update!
chengkang: ehhh, you are?
Samy: Confirm is one of your fangirls one xD
chengkang: =.=
QUIRANDA: :O yes yes. i'm chengkang's no.1 fan! :D
chengkang: isee, haha(:

That reminded me of a particular Bleach clip.



So I quoted Renji, and using the alias "Renji" (so Chengkang can get the joke, haha, since he watches Bleach as well), I posted this:



Renji: Popular with the ladies, eh?

XD Looking forward to his reply, lmao.



Logged onto RuneScape yesterday to do the Christmas event. They should be rather glad I found two screenshots worthy of taking.



Yay, my very own snowman, that I made with snow using my own two hands. Whoohooo. Sense the sarcasm.



The snow globe, the reward for this time's holiday event, looks beautiful, haha, and I like the music that goes with it. The snow globe depicts Lumbridge Castle, by the way. The castle bombarded and infested with noobs and beggars. You get my drift. =.=



Lol, I decided to change my desktop. This is my current one, depicting one of Ctrl+Alt+Del's webcomics. ;)



The group is playing Everquest II. Ethan the pyromaniac (hmm, just who did his pyromania remind me of...? :P) burning a deer with one of his fire spells, Lilah complaining about it, Lucas the healer looking for a spell to cure Ethan's stupidity, and Zeke the robot complaining about his human appearance in-game. Lmao.

No comments: