Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shoot to Kill, Shinsou!

Today's blog post title, while seemingly very, very random, is Ichimaru Gin's zanpakutou Shikai release command. Yes, very random. :)

Shoot to Kill, SHINSOU!



Haha, I like this picture, shown during the end of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters episode 33, when Yuugi and Jonouchi dueled against each other. Guess I have myself a new MSN display picture. :P



Yup, I went and started watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters nowadays, haha. It's a good anime, lol, I wonder why I didn't start earlier.

Whoa, trying to wake up 5.30am in the morning, the sleeping devil almost won against the consciousness spirit. :S I'm glad the consciousness spirit won in the end after seven minutes or so, or I'd have overslept. ^_^"

Hong Wei took a leave from work today, as today is the day his family goes 扫墓. Something like paying respects to deceased ancestors lah. As I left my house for work, I thought of giving him a SMS, 6am early in the morning, to annoy him. :P But ah, I'm not that evil and cruel, so meh... :P

Since Hong Wei isn't going for work, I didn't have to try and be early, or having to rush, as Hong Wei and I would always choose to meet up early and wait together. Instead, I spent today morning taking my own sweet time, haha, and ended up arriving at Tampines MRT Station at 6.20am, where the bus is already waiting. I decided to wait outside, as it is too cold for me inside the bus...

After waiting for Andy for about fifteen minutes, I not only got bored, but started to worry as well, fearing the bus would leave with me still waiting outside, haha. -.- So I boarded the bus and started cold-resistance training. Andy came five minutes later after that, wearing a red jacket, haha. Turns out his bus came late.

Work is never ending... =.= Yet I still managed to find chances to slack. :P The uncle working beside me tells me that I can do anything, as long as I don't let the supervisor and/or the boss finds out. Speaking behind their backs, it really makes those two seem like evil dictators or demons and stuff like that... :S Anyone wanna form a resistance movement with me, just for fun? :P

During 8am, I finally decide to give Hong Wei a SMS to annoy him. Guess what? Turns out he woke up looooooong ago, and too thought of giving me a SMS to annoy me. He told me that waking up so early for so many days have made him got used to it, and now he can't fall back asleep now that he woke up. Freaking bugger, and here am I, feeling so sleepy my eyelids are so heavy and that I can fall asleep anytime as if I have narcolepsy. Is he trying to make me feel jealous or something? -.-

Heh, Andy told me that the red jacket he was wearing today is actually not his, but his friend's. He seems to want to buy an Adidas jacket on pay day, haha, and I overheard him telling his mother on the phone, "and you can't stop me doing so!" XD

That's the spirit, buddy! No cloud, no squall shall hinder us! XD

Come to think of it, we somehow formed the habit of entering the toilet every time we walk past it, whether it is to stare at the mirror and adjust the hair (kind of reminds me of Dave. Almost every time we go into a toilet when we are together at Genting for a holiday, he'd always just comb his hair and do nothing else ), or to heed the call of nature. ^_^ At first we'd always inform each other first, specifically often the one who is leading, whenever we pass by the toilet, be it a finger or a thumb pointing at the door of the toilet, a shout, "Let's go to the toilet!", or just to enter the freaking toilet or hope the others follow, lol, but now, it seems as if we just instinctively pop into the toilet together without any communication and coordination. XD

Kind of reminds me of Primary 5 days, lol, five years ago, when Sean, Hong Wei and I used to be in the same class, 5H, together. Every time we walk past the toilet, be it during recess or when we are going home, we'd always pop into the toilet and answer nature's call together. XD That forms a habit in me, so that's why you see me always going into the toilet with Vernon or Yoshida during the days when such a thing known as "school" existed. XD

Guess what we ate for breakfast? Roti prata again. XD That's like the only suitable meal for breakfast in the coffee-shop beside the factory we work in, lol, other than kaya roti and half-boiled eggs, but that's too troublesome.

Again, as usual, to avoid a confusing exchange of money, I blanjah-ed Andy roti prata, and he blanjah-ed me coca-cola. XD Andy just pours the whole contains of his plate of curry into his roti prata and eats like that! And I thought that I was lazy! O_O During the last few minutes, when we were running out of time and almost going to be late, Andy would roll his roti prata up and just eat it all in one bite, lmao. I told him that eating his roti prata like that, it reminds me of eating a popiah. XD He says he's got a big mouth. XD

Come to think of it, I always drink a can of coca-cola during both breakfast and lunch. That's 660ml drank each day. In one week, I'd drink... 4.62 litres of coke! O_O And in a month... 18.48 litres! In a year... 221.76 litres! Whoohooo! That's enough to fill... 0.0088704% of a Olympic size swimming pool! :D

Don't sound so damn disappointed! XD

Andy tells me that there is a high chance of me getting diabetes later on. O_O Ah, who cares? Men got to die some day. I'd rather die doing things I enjoy. XD

At lunch, I, as usual, ate prawn noodles and drank a can of coca-cola. I've been following this routine ever since day one, rofl. I think I'll change it starting from tomorrow... and eat fish ball noodles instead. XD

And during lunch, there was a rather cute girl sitting at the table in front of ours. To be honest, the spectacles-wearing girl was constantly looking around, as if lost and not knowing where she is, hehheh... Andy told me, "Finally, someone around our age..." when we first saw her. XD Her short ponytail reminds me of Angeline's, lol, which I spent almost every hour in class during school staring at :P (since she sits in front of me after all :P). When we were going to go back to the factory, I told Andy of it (come on, good friends always tell each other when they find cute girls. XD I just hope Ephraim doesn't tell Vernon, Yoshida and I every time he spots a "cute" teacher when we used to be in the same class, because when it comes to teachers, Ephraim has very bad taste, and it just gives Vernon, Yoshida and I more excuses to beat the crap out of shorty :P). He replied, "Yeah, I saw her. Why else did I keep turning my head towards my right [in the direction of the girl] just now?" XD

Come to think of it, that coffee-shop where we had our breakfasts and lunches everyday... It reminds me of the coffee-shops at Malaysia where we have breaks along the way to Genting, lol! The colouring, the drinks store selling snacks and sweets, and particularly the many flies flying around (well, I guess I can consider it "many", since this is Singapore we are talking about). Initially, when Hong Wei, Andy and I came here to eat, it just gives me the impression that the three of us are on our way to Genting for a holiday and stopped here for a meal and a break! O_O

XD

After lunch, there was still some time left for us before our break ends, so we decided to have a walk around the back of the factory, me claiming to want to show Andy the farm, but my main purpose is to be in the outside under the hot sun, as the damned air-con inside the factory made me felt cold whole day throughout. :S I told Andy that I was "photosynthesizing". XD Yup, I'm creating glucose to use as food... XD On the other hand though, Andy, wearing a jacket, is complaining to be scorching hot. XD

And whoa! When we went there, there was a straw-hat wearing farmer at the farm, farming! O_____O I sure didn't expect to see a farmer there! XD Andy didn't seem awed at the farm at all. D: He just goes all, "Wow!" sarcastically before continuing, "Can we go now?" =.=

I went ahead and took a few pictures for the sake of fun. :P

Across the horizon, beyond the PIE (Pan-Island Expressway), I saw a really cool carpark with a spiral slope for vehicles to go up! :D I decided to take a picture of it, but Andy calls me boring for it. D:

XD



A picture of the container of the back-up wheel at the back of a vehicle parked at the carpark at the back of the factory that Andy and I encountered. Finding the container interesting, I took a picture of it. ^_^ Yup, both Andy and I agrees that work sucks. :D I don't know how to wakeboard though. D:



I tried to take a picture of Andy with the PIE as background, but all I managed to get is of Andy's back as he swings his hands forward and backward. ^_^



I tried to get a good shot of the PIE this time, but all I managed to capture is this lousy truck. I phail at taking photographs. D:



Ooooooh, pretty plants! :D



...I managed to capture another lousy truck again.

Sigh, it was raining when it is time to go off from work. Stupid rain. Sigh... The wet monsoon seasons are upon us. Did I mention that I hate the rain? :P

Lol, I found it an interesting habit to blog about my bus trip from work back home. :P

Just as I entered the bus interchange, walking slowly while chatting with Andy, my bus came, and with a quick "bye" to Andy, I rushed to board the bus, and self-explanatory, I ended up being one of the last to board the bus, haha. I ended up standing in the middle of the bus. There was a sign on the bus in front of me. Sorry for the blurry effect, the bus was moving.



What the hell! People under 0.9m get to ride the bus for free!? O_O Then wouldn't Ephraim get to ride buses for free for all eternity?! O_________O



After one stop, one of the two guys who was sitting in front of me alighted the bus. Bloody hell, rich guy. It's just one fucking stop, walk, damn it! And I thought I was lazy... I koped his seat and sat with his friend, whom is unknown and a stranger to me. :P Later on, a cute-looking girl boarded the bus, hehheh. She had dark-golden long hair and was wearing a pair of very short jean shorts, lol. She was standing at the middle of the bus near me, and when I offered my seat to her, she rejected it. Damn... -.- What's she's got against standing anyway? =.= She's reminding me of an exact scenario that to this day still breaks my heart... Think of it, even though it's been about a year and three months that it happened, I still find myself staring at that place every time I go pass it, thinking about my sad past and how things would be different for me now if I had chosen to go a different path......

Ah, enough of my walloping in self-pity. XD

So, what the hell does she has against sitting? Is standing really that fun? Go figure. =.=

I'd like to quote Ron from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
"You [Hermione] should write a book. Translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them."
-Ron
Come to think of it, my seventeenth birthday is arriving in like two months. Ron gave Harry the book "Twelve Fail-Safe Ways to Charm Witches" for Harry's seventeenth birthday. I hope someone can give me a book like that too next year. XD

And guess what? A surprise awaits me when I return home.

After ten minutes of being home, turning on my computer, turning on my wireless modem, changing into home clothes, I finally took a look at my mother, who was pissing me off with her constant nagging.

I burst out into laughter.

She changed her hairstyle and it reminds me of a fucking afro.

I told her that whenever she is outside, she should under any circumstances NEVER tell anyone that she is my mother.

From now on, I guess that if anyone asks me about my mother, I'm forced to say that I'm orphaned. D:

No comments: