Sunday, November 04, 2007

Finished watching Tsubasa Chronicle

Holy shit, can't believe I could finish watching an anime with 52 episodes in one week, but that's true, lol. After just one week of starting to watch Tsubasa Chronicle, I have actually finished watching it, and together along with the movie as well. O_O Now to wait for the OVAs, Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations.

Meanwhile, I'm reading the manga, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE. Hyuu-! I'm on Chapter 101 already! Thinking that there are 171 chapters now... Maybe I'm going at too fast a speed... ^_^"

Now for some screenshots from the anime and some images from the manga. :P



Kurogane acting in that way... No wonder they don't sell swords to minors... ^_^"

XD



Just reminds me of Zoro from One Piece, lol, who also sometimes go as scary as a demon. XD



Being inside a barrel all alone, they sure seem to be having a great time, don't they? ^_^"



She just looks so cute here...!



Sakura-chwaaaaaaaaaan! XD



Syaoran looks so cool! XD *adds quote to MSN nick* ^_^

Okay, that's it. There's a Social Studies paper tomorrow that I have to study for. Gotta go outside to study, I can't study at home, with that naggin' mother of mine. *rolls eyes*

And oh, the flats in my neighbourhood are all going through re-roofing, whatever the heck that is. They built some temporary defensive structures just next to the flats, I don't know, in case some object drops from the roof, so the boards block it and the people walking down there won't get hit?



Though looking at it, it just reminds you of going up a roller coaster ride, doesn't it? XD

No comments: