Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Anywhere you go, I'll follow!




Damn, I was extremely late for work today. Oh well, can't really help it. I was slowly bathing and enjoying my own sweet time for twenty minutes, not willing to leave the comfortable zone of the hot water and enter the zone of cold freaking winds outside; spending fifteen long minutes just so I can eat chicken floss and savour the taste; forgotten to bring my wallet out as well, haha, and only realized that when the bus arrived at the bus stop, and I have to go all the way back home just to retrieve my wallet, which is damn troublesome... Just how the hell can I not be late like this? XD

Took bus 28 to get to the industrial park directly. Lol, the guy sitting beside me on the bus playing his PlayStation Portable looked so much like Mr Hardi, my History teacher when I was in Secondary 1 and 3 that I almost jumped in shock, haha. XD I don't think it really is him though, or else he would have recognized me. ...Would he? Ah, who knows, and who cares? XD

Lol, during work, I realized that there was a road in Singapore named Jasmine Road, haha, since there was an envelope I was pasting a stamp on which states that it is being mailed to Jasmine Road. XD And apparently, according to my trusty Street Directory which has helped me out many times during my cycling trips, Jasmine Road is just a small little road near Upper Thomson Road, named because there is a... What's this?? *checks legend* ...private housing next to it, named Jasmine Court. Haha. ^_^



Wonder if there is a Samy Road in Singapore...? Haha, yeah right! *checks anyway, out of curiosity* XP Nope! There is a Sam Leong Road, and a Sampan Place, but nope, no Samy Road, Should I be disappointed...? XD

Yosh! Here is my current goal: To work so hard so that I can have so much money I am rich enough to buy a road and name it Samy Road! XD

Of course, I'm just bullshitting. -.- You're an idiot if you believe it. :P

Before lunch, while waiting for the second uncle to finish with the toilet, Sin Wei, Kim Hui and I were waiting outside the toilet when the two of them, out of curiosity, decided to check out the department next to ours. Meh, it was empty when we went there. I think they moved out elsewhere or something.

Here's a photo with Sin Wei looking around. :D



And we walk the staircases downstairs for our lunch.



Sometimes, while walking down the staircases, my imagination runs wild, and it seems like this party of four is going underground to a dungeon full of monsters, just like what they do in RPGs, haha. Well, if this is a RPG... Hmmm... I'll be in the front line, wielding my trusty sword and brandishing powerful fire magics, along with Sin Wei, a Chinese monk fighting fiercely with his gun in his hands. Behind us are the fast and accurate Kim Hui, holding onto his arrows and pulling his bowstring tightly, and second uncle, an old and wise mage, wielder of powerful and destructive magics.

I have such a crazy imagination. XD



This is the first time my colleagues at work have seen me drink something else other than coca-cola. XD Well, reason is because coca-cola was sold out at the coffee shop across the road, so I had to drink 100-Plus instead.



Sorry, Kim Hui, I know you told me to delete this picture of you while you are eating, but I didn't. XP Oh well, it's blur anyway, because you kept using your hand to block the camera, so I guess this is fine for you? XD

And damn, I shouldn't have told Sin Wei about my blog. Now he knows that "I take photos and post them on the Internet". -.-

Yay, no sub today, since too little goods today. *imagines the ship docked at dry land, everyone alights happily*





Rukia looks so cute when she is blushing.



Lol, this shot of Kaien's back, blowing in the breeze, is rather cool, haha.



Lol.



Don't die alone.





I am taken breathless by her stunning beauty... O_____O

No comments: