Tuesday, February 19, 2008

JAE results are out

Was preparing to go to work early this morning when the song Blaze (the first opening of Tsubasa Chronicle, which is also used in my handphone as the message ringtone, haha, played when I receive a SMS) played. Wondering who was it who SMSed me this early in the morning (at 6.13am, to be exact. Funny how I remembered it), I took out my handphone from my pocket to check, and to my delight, saw this message:
MOE: Congrats CHUA WEI LIANG, you are posted to TEMASEK POLY, GAME & ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY (T16) under 2008 JAE.
My immediate reaction was to forget that the Sun has not even rise from the East yet, and proceeded to cheer out loud. I am very sorry to my neighbours. Please accept my sincerest apologies. :x

Nor did it help that my mother woke up due to my loud cheer and started nagging. =.=

Nothing up much during work. Yeah. My work is so boring, even Kim Hui told me that he is considering quitting. Go figure.

Ate breakfast with Kim Hui, Sin Wei and second uncle. It's starting to become standard that the four of us would eat breakfast with each other and only each other. XP Somehow, I felt more hungry than I would usually. Kim Hui and I were both eating roti prata, and after finishing one with egg and another without, I still didn't feel full, so I went and bought another one without egg. In my rush (we only have fifteen minutes for breakfast), I took the plate of roti prata without paying money. XD The Indian roti prata man only stared at me with a weird expression that seemed to tell me, "I can't believe you just did that!", and kept silent. It was only walking a few steps away that I realized - Shit! I forgot to pay money! XD

Putting the plates of roti prata and curry onto a nearby table, I turned around and handed seventy cents over, lol. After returning to my own table, I told the other three what happened, and Sin Wei suggested that it was perhaps due to the fact that the roti prata man didn't want to offend me, lol, since I eat his roti prata almost everyday without fail. XD

Oh, and before I forgot to mention, thanks to Kim Hui for treating me the can of coca-cola to celebrate my entry into my desired course!! :D!

And I overheard (not that it is really hard. That guy is literally a walking loudspeaker) Andy telling first uncle (otherwise named Koh) that he went into Nanyang Polytechnic. Inner Samy (a reference to Inner Sakura from Naruto XP) cheered out loud. The moment I can never get to see his annoying face ever again will be the moment I quit work around next month.

The Snorlax at the factory's gate was still there when I checked after returning from breakfast. XD

Ate lunch with Sin Wei and Kim Hui at the coffee shop beside the factory. Both Sin Wei and I ate noodles (I ate prawn noodles, while he ate fishball noodles), while Kim Hui, on the other hand, ate some noodles from a Malay stall (the exact name of that dish eludes me). After finishing our meals, Sin Wei and Kim Hui were spending some time chatting with each other, and because I wasn't interested in their conversation, I instead spent my time killing boredom by placing ice cubes on the table and rubbing them against the table using the bottom of the cup to melt them, making use of friction. XD

And this is what happened:





When using flash, do not position your camera too close to a solid object. Or else, this will occur:



It hurts to stare at the picture above.





On our way back to the factory, Sin Wei (or was it Kim Hui...?) spotted a dead bird (I think it's a pigeon) on the grass. I took a picture of it. XP



Got forced to do sub. Pfft. =.= During the break before sub, I ate two more pieces of roti prata, haha. Thus, total pieces of roti prata eaten throughout the day: Five. If what they say is correct, that you are what you eat... Shit. I think someday, I'm going to be flat. Bummer.

On my way back, I took a more detailed picture of that dead bird. ^_^



If there was another bird lying around nearby somewhere, I can be sure that the cause of death would be being struck by a stone. A stone can kill two birds, remember?

Three hours and a half of sub got me $23. Hmm, not bad, I suppose. *eagerly waits for two more weeks to receive his measly twenty-three bucks...*

Oh, and the shape of the bag and the plastic wrapping (all done by Adrian, applaud him for the effort please, since instead of helping at my own line, I wandered around and help two other lines bag their stuff ) made it look like a car, doesn't it? XD





It couldn't be more obvious that these two photos were taken when both the boss and the two supervisors have left. XD

Saw this car in front of my father's, who came to pick me up from work.



Ah, Subaru. Name of the vampire in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE whom I first thought was a girl and looked "rather cute". Up to this day, I am still disgusted at the realization of the fact that Subaru, in fact, was a freaking guy. Oh god.



In what way does he look like a guy!? O____O

After work, I got my father to open the letterbox, expecting letters from MOE (Ministry of Education, not the slang moe *rolls eyes*). There was one, indeed. I scanned through the little piece of paper, hoping to find the information I wanted, and there it is:
For applicants posted to a Polytechnic of ITE, an enrolment package will be mailed to you by March.
Excellent! That would effectively mean that I don't have to worry or give a damn about anything until March! Whoohooo!! XD



俺は海賊王になる男だ!!
Ore wa kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da!!
I am the man who will become the Pirate King!!

Screw it! No more being the Pirate King!!

I'd be greatly appreciative if anyone can find me Naruto RAW chapter 4 so I can get the Japanese text. -________-
My dream... is to surpass Hokage!!! And then... have all the people of this village acknowledge my existence!!

Screw it as well! Who cares about being the Hokage!?

From now on, I'm going to become the best game designer in the world! Dattebayo!! XD

No comments: