Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!



多重影分身の術!!
Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!
Multiple Shadow Clone Technique!!



I was told that first uncle was going to give a treat for dinner at a big restaurant or hotel or something, so I went to dress in my best for today. Went to grandmother's house first, and played Cheat! with Kimberly and Wen Ling while waiting. Mark came later, and a while later, we left for dinner.

...... Turns out, dinner is at the coffee shop across Dave's house. -_________________-

To be more precise, it is the same place at which we celebrated grandfather's birthday last year, and where we ate dinner when we went to Courts to buy a sofa.

I was sooooooo disappointed, I wanted to eat at a restaurant for once. T_T I was so disappointed that I even offered Mark and myself to foot the bill instead, if we can change the location. XD (Yup, I sabo Mark :P)

I was the first one who noticed that we have thirteen people last time on grandfather's birthday. This time, Mark was the first one to notice that, informing me as well. I told him, "Thirteen people! The first to stand will be the first to die!"

Had yusheng. Yum, I enjoy eating it, even if it is only for once per year. :P Took some photos of it as well.





It sucks for the three of us (Dave, Mark and I) to be sitting next to grandmother. Sucks even more that I was the one closest to grandmother. Every time she spots our chopsticks stop moving, we get nagged at. -.- "Eat this, eat that." For God's sake, two out of three of us are already adults (and all three of us will be next year ^_^), can we decide what to eat on our own?

Of course, I get nagged at for ordering one more can of coca-cola. I can't help it if one can isn't enough for me. I am so full that without drinking, I cannot swallow any more food.

Finished eating, so I went ahead to take some photos secretly to kill boredom. ^_^ You can see my empty bowl, haha.



Tried taking a photo of Mark and Dave, who were sitting on my left, but it was a bit difficult trying to do so secretly, haha. This one ended up badly. Meh.





This one of Dave (with his father and sister in the background XP) turned out good, but I discovered later that my finger was covering the bottom part of the camera.



Tried again, haha. Both Dave and Wen Qian looked so depressed at the fact that there is so much food, they can never finish them. :P



I figured that some of my photos should feature Mark as well, so here is one, but I have no idea why it ended up so blur, haha, while Dave at the background looks focused. Maybe auto-focus auto-focus the wrong thing? O.o [The first "auto-focus" was meant as a noun, while the second was meant as a verb ;)]

We went for a walk. Saw this huge statue of 财神 (cái shén; God of Wealth) and used it as an excuse to take more photos. XP Told Mark to be the first one to pose for me, haha.



He looks so unwilling and forced, doesn't he? XD Next, I forced Dave as well. ^_^



The blurry part at the bottom was because there was some Filipino maid walking past. Oi, Dave, just what the fuck are you looking at with your Sharingan?!


And lol, did Dave really used Sharingan? As far as I know, this is no red-eye effect, since nothing happened when I tried the "Fix Red Eye" option in Windows Photo Gallery. That's weird... Maybe Dave really did use the Sharingan. He told me he has one Sharingan eye after all. XD



And next, a picture of me and Mark, with Dave taking the photo, haha. XD As you can obviously see, Mark is feeling reluctant to pose, and kept trying to move away, and later, when he couldn't move since I held on tight to him, tried to look away, so the photo ended up like this. XD!

God, my eyes in that photo looked like Hollow Ichigo's eyes from Bleach.



Wen Qian called me, telling that we are expected to return, so off we went. I wondered why she called me instead of her brother, haha...

Took a photo of the entrance of Eunos Community Club as we walked past, haha.



Anyone who Photoshop can make it look as if the two of them are holding hands as they walk?



We went back, and dessert is already served. Just some watermelon and pineapple, nothing much. I ate a few slices of watermelon, because I was sure that if I don't, I'll get nagged at by grandmother. My prediction came true, as Dave and Mark, who just simply sat down and did nothing when we returned, got nagged and in the end, had no choice but to eat some watermelon. XD

Inclusive of drinks, the dinner turned out to cost $215. Read it: Two hundred and fifteen dollars. That's ridiculously expensive! And I don't even enjoy the meal (except for the yusheng at the beginning) at all! Ripoff, man!! And on average, each person spent around $16.50. Eating at McDonald's would be three times cheaper, and three times more satisfying. *rolls eyes*

We went home after that, at around 9pm. How quick.



I can't protect you without holding a sword.
I can't embrace you while holding a sword.

No comments: