Saturday, February 23, 2008

Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!!
火遁・豪火球の術!!
Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!!





I woke up at 6am and figured that I wouldn't have time for a shower, but yet my mother, with her formidable nagging that I am surprised I still haven't manage to get used to after being hit by that attack for seventeen years, managed to drive me crazy, drive me mad, drive me nuts and drive me straight into the bathroom for a God damned shower. -.-

That shower took twenty minutes, because it is always so God damned cold in the morning, I prefer to stay under the hot and refreshing water for as long as I can. If medicine for curing laziness would ever be invented and created, I will be the very first guy to buy it. Then again, sloth is one of the seven fucking deadly sins. If it can be so easily conquered, it wouldn't be deadly for nothing. Pfft.

So, having already taken twenty God damned minutes for a meaningless shower (I don't get why I kept trying to spell the word 'showever'. ), I thought that I would be late, and well, prepared myself for it. To me, being late is being late. There is no difference to whether you are late for five minutes, or whether you are late for five hours. You are still late. With that mindset, I set off slowly, in my own pace.

Since I figured that I would be late, it would be rather meaningless to take bus 291 to Tampines Bus Interchange, since the bus from Tampines MRT Station to work would have already set off, not only making it a wasted trip, but also effectively forcing me to spend thirty minutes walking there. Instead, I decided to walk to Tampines Mart and take bus 28 directly straight to the entrance of the industrial park. I must thank myself for taking a half-day break yesterday, so I knew I could do that. Without a doubt, this is the doing of 必然 (hitsuzen; inevitability).

Been a long time since I sat at the front of a double decker bus, so I got so excited I took two photos. XD





After getting into the industrial park and walking along rows and rows of flatted factories, I encountered second uncle, who was cycling past me in a tremendously fast speed. Man, he went so fast, I almost had an urge to request him to teach me how to cycle that fast! XD

And guess what? I reached the factory at 7.03am, and they didn't qualify me as late! ;D Phew.

The monotony of a working life is something that you would never like to experience, so I shall spare you from it.

Got forced to do sub. Meh. Wasted four hours of my life and got $35 for it. Not bad. I guess. $8.75 per hour. Whoohooo. Now to waste two weeks of my life waiting for the money to arrive. Life is full of waiting.

三十六计,走为上厕。 When you think that there will be a difficult and tedious task for you up ahead, the best strategy is to run to the toilet so as to seek shelter and protection in there. Not to forget to mention that you get a chance to slack as well. Man, if the number of letters being sent to Bahrain wasn't thirty-six, I wouldn't have remembered this useful tactic. XD

Note: 三十六计, also known as the Thirty-Six Strategies. The thirty-sixth, and last, strategy, 走为上, which states to retreat when everything else fails, is the most famous strategy out of the thirty-six strategies. This is immortalized in the form of a Chinese idiom: "三十六计,走为上策。 (Of the Thirty-Six Stratagems, fleeing is best.)" And since "策" is pronounced exactly the same way as "厕", which means toilet, so why not? XD

Oh, and in my extreme boredom during work, my mind wandered, and I started thinking about something. I am aware of the fact that there are some flowers named after people (hey, I know that our national flower, the Vanda Miss Joaquim, is one of them, and thus a good example, and there are others as well, such as begonias, dahlias and poinsettias). On the other hand though, I just don't get why we have some people being named after flowers. Sure, Jasmine is the only name I know that is also the name of a flower, but hey, come to think of it, wouldn't it be freaking weird if we have people with names like Chrysanthemum Lee, Rose Wang and Orchid Chong running around? O.o

Edit made on 25th February 2008:

Random person on the internet: My name is actually orchid chong. ^_^ i live in texas, u.s.

Oh my God! You can't be kidding me, man! Hahaha! Really? XD That name was just a random flower I thought up together with the third most common Chinese surname according to Wikipedia, and there really is someone named that?! XD


It sucks that while stacking the bags onto the pellet, I somehow scratched that fucking injury on my right arm, which I got from falling off grandfather's bicycle on Chinese New Year. Damn, damn, damn! Blood started spilling off that two weeks-old injury again, but damn the blood, it's the pain that hurts! Sigh... It hurts just freaking jabbing it with tissue. It didn't help that the freaking toilet papers have freaking ran out though. I was slamming the dispense angrily as I cursed. I don't think I want to blog about which swear words I employed usage of.

I remember the boss said in a meeting that the first-aid kit put outside, next to the lift lobby, is only for emergency purposes. But fuck it. Me getting injured is a God damned emergency!! Thanks to Uncle Peng for helping me put the bandage on, haha. Speaking of him, I must admit that I am totally impressed by him. He is so old he looked like he is around seventy years old (I'd like to remind blog readers that I suck at estimating the ages of people though ^_^), yet he is still working, and even seems a hundred times fitter than my granddad! Boy. Come to think of it though, must suck to be working up to such an old age. And to think that I haven't even work for a complete, entire year, and my complaints for working can already be written onto so many papers that they can form a stack as tall as the Empress State Building...

Went home afterwards. I am so thoroughly pissed off by the fact that I saw bus 28 reach the bus stop, and I hurriedly ran over, but that stupid bus driver closed the door in my face and let me have a look at his God damned palm. Fuck it! Why can't you let me on the bus, bitch? You wanna come down and settle this? Made me waste half an hour of my life waiting for the next bus! God damn it! This is unjust and unfair! I freaking pay for your salaries, dammit!!



Manga!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D If only everyday is a Saturday... :P

Let me see. I'll read Naruto chapter 390 first. XP

Ewww... Having blood dripping out of your right eye is disgusting... I'm not sure whether having Mangekyou Sharingan is a good thing or bad. Well, nothing much eventful happened. Let's move on.

And now for Bleach chapter 311. *prays that I get to read Zaraki kicking Nnoitra's ass* :P

Lol, the title for this chapter is "The Undead 4". Chapters 112 and 113 are named "The Undead 2 [Rise&Craze]" and "The Undead 3 [Closing Frantica]" respectively, and those two chapters featured the end of the kickass fight between Ichigo and Zaraki back in Soul Society. I think I can take this as a clue that some Zaraki ownage is coming up... :P

Lol... Zaraki - the demon whom will never fall no matter how many freaking times you hack and slash it. I think Ichigo haxed.



A slash with a sword held with both hands is much stronger than a slash with the same sword held with just one hand, eh? Got it. *notes it down*

One Piece chapter 489 is waiting for me to read it. Or should I say that I have been waiting to read it for two weeks? XP

I think this chapter cover has practically shown us that Brook will join the crew. XD Though, why is this chapter titled "The Eighth"? The Straw Hats already have eight members, so Brook would be the ninth.





This has told us that sealing things need not be as complicated as duplicating what you want to seal, put it inside your eye, pluck your eyeball out and implant it into the eye of the person whom you want to seal the item into (reference to Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Syaoran sealed half of his heart into Clone Syaoran XP). Just pluck out your skeletal head, throw it in, and shut your head.



Finally... Finally... FINALLY!!! What we have been waiting for since... *checks* oh my God...! *gasps* A year and a month!! Robin-chwan looks cute with a smile...



Hey! 33 million bellies! Not bad! Nice one, Brook! XD Now, what is the total bounty of the Straw Hats...? *calculates* ... *is lazy to calculate* ... *looks up on Wikipedia :P* Seven hundred million and fifty bellies (700,000,050 bellies). Would be a perfect and round 700 million if not for Chopper's pathetic little fifty. XP And hmmm, Brook has the sixth highest bounty in the crew, only surpassing Sogeking's, Nami's and Chopper's, haha.



Come to think of it, there are now three perverts on board the Thousand Sunny, haha. Sanji, who would like to peek at the women's baths (nakama with Jiraiya from Naruto, eh? XP); Franky, who runs around with his private parts exposed (XD); and now Brook, asking ladies all around to see their panties. And come to think of it, the crew now has four users of the Devil Fruits, haha.

Heh, Oda is really good at planning far ahead. First, the Straw Hats meeting Laboon back at Twin Cape has its meaning revealed. Now, Ace giving Luffy that piece of paper back in Arabasta has its meaning revealed too, haha. I must admit, Oda is really good at continuing the suspense even after one arc ends and another arc starts! I think the Straw Hats, now that they know that Ace is in trouble, are going to save him! :D

Oh, and I think Lola's mother is one of the Yonkou. Keyword: Think. ^_^

Oh, this chapter is titled "The Eighth" because Brook was the eighth to join. Luffy isn't counted, since he's the one who created the crew, and not just join it. Right. Technicalness, technicalness...





PH43R CHINA!! :O

Note: "PH43R" is the leet way of saying "fear".

Another note: I chose China because,
  1. it is convenient for me to do so,
  2. I am a Chinese, and
  3. Singapore is so small they don't even bother putting its small red dot on the Risk board D:




You WHAT?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Random person on the internet: My name is actually orchid chong. ^_^ i live in texas, u.s.