Saturday, February 16, 2008

Win already lor

I don't know why, but I'll choose to read xxxHolic chapter 150 first and Bleach later. I seriously don't know why. :x And oh, for there being no One Piece this week: GOD DAMN IT! -.-

Kohane-chan just pwned her mother, haha. And CLAMP has just pwned us xxxHolic readers. We waited for one month for this new chapter, and THAT. IS. ALL!? Damn, there's no more justice left in this world.

With that much commentary for xxxHolic, I'm sure I don't see the need to require another ruler to separate this from my comments on the newest Bleach chapter. ^_^

If Zaraki is defeated by Nnoitra, then that's it. No one can defeat Nnoitra. Forget about Ulquiorra (*checks to see whether he spelt the name of the 4th Espada correctly...*). And Stark, Halibel and that unnamed old man? They are impossible. Impossible.



I agree with you now, pal. Too bad Orihime didn't, or else you wouldn't have got slapped. XP



Whoohoooo! Yay!! Zaraki doesn't seem to be dead after all! Haha! And one of Nnoitra's four arms got cut off! Yet another whoohooooo! XD Looking at the trail of blood as his arm flew off, I can't refrain myself from shouting the phrase, "Wicked sick!!", as you can hear in DotA after you killed seven opposing heroes without dying yourself. ;)
"Oh, shut up. I was just thinkin'. With four arms, you're just gonna keep on blockin' my blade. That's no fun at all. So I was thinkin' how to stop you blockin' all my attacks. But, you know... I couldn't think up a single good idea down there. So I figure... I'll just have to take out those arms, one by one."
-Zaraki Kenpachi, Bleach


Yachiru: But if you cut them all off, he can't fight you, Ken-chan!
Zaraki: Ehhh?! ...Oh, yeah... Sorry, changed my mind. I'll leave ya with one.

How cute! XD

...What the fuck...? Nnoitra can regrow his arm, just like that?! Win already lor!! Who the hell does he think he is? Kimimaro, of the Sound Five, who can manipulate his skeletal structure and regrow his bones!? -.-

Okay... Four arms, fine, I can just pretend that he's a talking, bloodthirsty Machamp. But now, what the fuck? Six arms?! Just what the hell is he? I see some other Arrancars too have animal-like zanpakutou releases, like Grimmjow's Pantera (a panther) and Nel's Gamuza (a centaur), so what kind of animal is Nnoitra based on?! An octopus, with six arms and two legs, using 六刀流 (Rokutouryu; Six-Swords-Style)!? (Yes, I am referring to Hatchan in One Piece -.-) Win already lor! Seriously... win already lor!!



Here comes my urge to procrastinate. I'm going off to read Naruto. I'll blog about the rest of the day later. ^_^

やれやれ。。。 (Yare yare...; Oh boy...) I've gone ahead and read Naruto all the way up to the latest chapter, chapter 389. Great. Yet another manga which I have to wait a long week before being able to read the next chapter.

God damn my laziness. I think I should really start on blogging now.

Feels a bit weird at work without Hong Wei, haha. I wonder if I'm going to get used to his absence... :P

Was cutting labels with Sin Wei and a bunch of other guys about half an hour before lunch. Even after thirty minutes, we still couldn't manage to finish, and Sin Wei said he wanted to finish label cutting first before going off for lunch, so I decided to stick with him. Kim Hui, too, decided to wait for us to go for lunch together, haha, even though he's not cutting labels. ^_^

Because our time for lunch is slowly and steadily been cut by this voluntary job (we don't get paid during lunchtime, remember?), I was in a hurrying rush. The fact that the cartons all weigh 20kg each didn't help the matter much (I would rather hasten my footsteps, hurry up and bring that heavy shit to its destination so my hands don't have to suffer for long XD). Somehow though, while carrying one of the cartons, the metal hook part of my watch got hooked onto the carton, and the force of which I threw it down where I was supposed to put it (with the help of its weight and gravity) cause the hook part to get torn out. Damn!

Spent about a minute trying to fix it, in failure. I'm thankful for the front pocket in my T-shirt, since I know I can keep the three metal parts of my watch safely inside it without losing them, haha.

After fifteen minutes into lunch, we are finally done, and went to the coffee shop beside the factory. Saw Deck Deng sitting there alone, so poor thing, haha, so we went to sit with him. He was already done with his meal when we reached there, so after staying to chat with us for about five minutes, he left, without even saying anything like, "Well, I'll be going first. See you guys." or anything like that. Just left without a word. How rude. XP

Was feeling rather bored, thinking that I would have nothing to do at home after I get dismissed from work at 2pm. Thought of my goal of trying to be more hardworking and earn more money, haha, and considered whether I should do sub or not, but meh, I figured I wanted someone to do it together with me or something. Can't be bothered doing it alone. XD Besides, deep inside me, I'm a lazy slacker too, so those two choices clashed against each other pretty well.

Deciding to leave my decision in the hands of 必然 (hitsuzen; inevitability), I asked Kim Hui whether he is going to do sub today or not (since his name is on today's duty roster, but he's feeling unwell recently), and told him my decision as well of following him. If he does, I'll do it as well, and if he doesn't, I won't. After thinking about it for a while, he decided not to. Oh well.

Still, was feeling rather bored knowing I wouldn't have anything to do at home, in addition to having to hear my mother nag, nag, nag, I decided to ask Kim Hui whether he wants to go catch a movie or not, after work, while having a water break. He agreed to, although the conversation caused me to talk while drinking, resulting in the dire consequence of... spilling water onto my shirt. -.- I thought of inviting Sin Wei as well, anyway, but too bad, he's got sub to do today. I didn't realized, lol, or maybe I could do sub with him.

Near the end of work, I decided to go to the toilet to hang out and slack, while also to make use of the hand dryer to dry the bit of moisture off my T-shirt (to which I am still wearing now at this moment as I type this o.O), I heard the sounds of water pouring onto the floor as I opened the door. Wondering what the heck had happen, I walked into the toilet, and oh boy.

A quote from one of my previous blog entries:
"Heh, one of the urinals in the workplace's toilet overflowed this morning before work started. For some reason, the water just kept flowing in. Must be something wrong with the flushing system. The water was gushing out like a waterfall and forming a flood on the floor, haha. I should have taken a picture, idiotic me, but I was too busy getting my friends' attentions and alerting them to come and witness this amazing sight together. XD"
Well, that stupid shit happened again, for some reason I can't comprehend, or didn't bother comprehending. Instead, I spent some time taking photos of it, to make up for my forgetfulness for last time. XD



It looks weird without flash, and probably thanks to lack of flash, there didn't seem to be any water on the floor, lol.



Looks much better with flash, don't you think?



Raised the camera higher, for a clearer view of the ground.



A picture of the wet floor.



Think the toilet will flood if I cover up this hole? Heh, I'm so evil. XP

After work, Kim Hui and I went to Tampines Mall. Damn, there is a rather long queue for movie tickets, lol. Took a photo of my watch now without the metal hook while waiting.



We originally planned to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd, but I realized that the L: Change the WorLd is out already. Wanting to watch the Death Note spin off movie more than the Singaporean movie on gangsters, I asked if Kim Hui wanted to change his mind, but feeling that I shouldn't pressurized him, I told him that I am ultimately fine with anything, lol, while secretly hoping he'd change his mind as well. XP In the end, he didn't. Oh well.



We came across this signboard while queuing up. Lucky Ephraim, it seems as if he doesn't need to pay for a ticket to enter the cinema and watch movies.

We bought the movie tickets for 4.10pm, which was an hour and forty minutes away. And blimey! The movie tickets cost $9.50 EACH?! Damn! I swear that next time, I will only watch a movie on weekdays! $2.50 is a lot, okay? -.-

In an effort to kill time, we went down to Popular, not only for me to check out new manga, but also for Kim Hui to check out A Maths textbooks. Who knows why, but that guy has suddenly got the urge to check out the current A Maths syllabus. He told me that while he was in secondary education, he once took A Maths, but dropped it, lol. I took a look at the textbook as well. Well, blimey! I forgot the laws of differentiation and integration! No shit! Damn!

And holy shit! There is partial fraction in this year's A Maths syllabus! Well, good game! Seriously, good game!! I pity those taking A Maths this year. Good game, guys. Good game.

After Popular, we went to Century Square to get my watch fixed. We went to 25 Hours, which was exactly where I bought this watch of mine, lol. We waited an extremely long time, because there were three old women in front of us, and they were taking their God damned own sweet time. *rolls eyes* After they got out of the way, it took the guy only a minute to fix my watch, lol. Thanks, pal. Owe ya one.

Since we have some time to spend as well, while we went to the toilet, I took out the disposable razor Hong Wei bought for me on my birthday from my bag and started shaving, causing Kim Hui to laugh in disbelief, haha. He even wondered aloud why I would carry a razor around with me in my bag. XP

We went back to Tampines Mall, with still forty minutes to go. I persuaded him to go into Toys 'R' Us, with me, haha. Though his hesitation before we went in, and the speed at which he walked through the toys departmental store, has clearly told me that Hong Wei has given him some advice on how to dealing with me when inside that toy store. XD Well, you see, I tend to make a mess. Especially when it comes to the part with the toy swords. Here are some things I remember doing:
  • Posing a San-Juu-Roku Pound Hou (a technique of Zoro from One Piece) while Vernon helps me take a photo
  • Grab two of them and does a Nitouryuu Iai: Rashoumon (another one of Zoro's techniques)
  • Take two of them, and do Nigiri, followed by Tourou, next Outourou, then Hirameki and finally Samon (yet five more techniques from Zoro)
  • Raise it up high, swing it downwards and shout, "Souten ni Zase, Hyourinmaru!!" (Hitsugaya's zanpakutou release from Bleach)
  • Slash the air in front of me wildly, madly and as fast as I could (idea obtained from Ichigo's Bankai, Tensa Zangetsu, from Bleach)
That's all I can think of for now, but apparently, that's enough to frighten almost 99.9% of the United States of America's population away [which, according to Wikipedia here, is three hundred and three million, seventy-seven thousand, six hundred and nineteen (303,077,619) people. Wow.].

With fifteen minutes left to the movie, we went upstairs to the cinema and bought things to eat. I bought a "Jumper combo", consisting of a box of popcorn, a large can of coca-cola (Yay! :D) and a notebook, while Kim Hui bought a bottle of jasmine green tea. Looking at my box of popcorn, depicting the movie Jumper, he asked me why we didn't watch that movie instead. Well, just looking at the trailer alone bored the hell outta me. D:

Here is a photo of the notebook. Not too shabby, eh? :P And lol, next to the notebook are the movie tickets as well. :P



The movie is not bad lah. Quite funny, haha. Just sucks that they went ahead and used a lot of Chinese dialect for conversations, so I had to pay attention to the subtitles. -.- And oh, the ending was an abrupt change from the light atmosphere the movie has been building up. =.=

After the movie, we went home, haha.

On the bus home, I saw that the glass cover for the fire extinguisher and first aid kit had been put the wrong way, lmao.



It was there and then, that I realized... that the Chinese words "灭" (extinguish) and "火" (fire) are exactly the same when they are inverted left-right, and the Chinese word "器" (instrument) is almost the same as well, lol!

I realized too, that I can balance myself on the bus, standing with my arms folded, as the bus turns, slows down and then stops at the bus stop where I alighted, lol (if you study Physics and learnt about inertia, you should know that it is not easy, lol). Well, it's rather easy! Anyone can do it if they try! Just apply some chakra onto your feet so they stick onto the ground! Lol.



If my arms get ripped off, I'll just kick him to death.
If my legs get ripped off, I'll just bite him to death.
If my head gets ripped off, I'll just stare him to death.
And if my eyes get ripped out, I'll just curse him to death.
Even if it means getting torn to pieces, I'll still protect you!

No comments: