Sunday, February 03, 2008

Destiny, grant me a sword to cut my own path!

Sunday means I don't have to go for work, haha. Yay. :D Without anyone to hang out outside with though :(, I ended up staying home and wasted nine hours playing Soul Calibur III. Damn Chronicles of the Sword, lol. The beginning sucks, haha, since my characters are all so weak, but once my main character reaches Level 30, whoohooo, Soul of Kilik time! :D I suck at using other characters, but I think I'm rather good with Kilik, haha, so the game starts to get better after that point. I stopped at Chronicle 13. Gonna find some other day to play up to 20 and complete that pain-in-the-ass mode, unlock whatever there is for me to unlock, and throw it one side and pretend it doesn't exist. :D

Today is Sean's birthday, haha, so happy birthday, Sean! :D



Ah, Sean, my best friend when I was Primary 5, six years ago, haha. I still remember that day. On my first day in Primary 5, I went into my class, whom I knew I would be with for one year. There was no one in there I knew, since all of my friends in Primary 4 went to different classes, and no one came to the same class as me. We were sorted according to height, so the teacher can better allocate us our seats, and Sean and I were just next to each other (we have similar heights, haha), so we started chatting and became friends. ;D Too bad we were only classmates for one year. In Primary 6, I went to 6A with Hong Wei, while he went to 6B. We still always play Ice-and-Water together during recesses though. XD

Note: Do not confuse with Sean Philip Lim Meng Kuan, that bugger with the long name and still yet dare to call mine long. I mean, come on, you of all people, with a freaking name of five freaking words, has the least eligibility of calling my name long! That's not pot calling kettle black! That's pot calling snow black!!

Yes. I'm still pissed by him calling my name long. -.-



Warning: The blog content following this may be very random in the opinions of some of you. o.O



I went to Liying's blog and saw a photo of her, I believe, mp3 player? Lol, I don't even know what the heck is that. XP



And it instantly and immediately reminded me of... Chappy!! :O



Guess Rukia isn't the only girl mad about Chappy, eh? XD

By the way, from Bleach if you can't tell.

Edit, made on 4 February 2008:

liying tat's wad you get says:
HEY
liying tat's wad you get says:
WTH
liying tat's wad you get says:
U RIPPED MY PHOTO OFF WITHOUT PERMISSION

No one expected her reaction to be that huge... :P





From One Piece episode 340, this picture of Nami's back is so sexy, isn't it? XP



I found two more colour spreads used for openings in the anime! XD Both of them are used for Brand New World, opening 6, and coincidentally shown together. XD

MANGA





ANIME







And I went ahead to read some more One Piece manga chapters yesterday night in my free time. :O



Nami looks so cute wearing bunches and a pair of spectacles, she looks just like an angel! XD



Oh, so that's where Sanji learnt to stand on the 'fence' of the ship and burn up from! :O And lol, looks like the emergency food supply is burning on its own, so we don't have to use external heat to cook it. XD



This is a face of epic win. Serious, epic win.



Let's go!!! :D



The Straw Hats, all lined up, haha. Franky is over at that corner, crying and playing his guitar because he is sad that he is all alone.



I must admit, I like Enel's pose.



March forward... Yes, march forward. XD I remember how hard I laugh after seeing their icons wonder all around the map in the anime. XD We can't really blame Chopper, since he's under attack and fearfully running around in circles... XD Zoro though, he has no sense of direction, lmao, so it's kinda explanatory. If not for the South Bird, he'd be lost forever... XD And Luffy, lol, at least he knows how to travel in a straight line. XP Robin is clever, yup.



I remember I used to follow Ohm and do this whenever I felt that my spectacles have dropped rather low thanks to gravity, haha. Nowadays, I tend to follow Ishida's way. XD Well, of course, I don't find myself doing it very often at all, since I don't wear spectacles much nowadays... XD





This is the Ordeal of Love!!



Lol, look at Robin's face there, Usopp almost hit a sensitive and vulnerable area! :P Well, yeah, the life Robin had been having before she joined was sure dark, haha, though the others don't know much about that (yet, anyway). Turns out they were just being stupid, lol.



I was wondering why Zoro was shouting for Luffy with such a serious face... Turns out he and Sanji were both idiots as well, going along with Luffy and Usopp and going ahead to collect the firewood beforehand... XD And I laughed out loud at seeing Sanji, with his thumbs-up and a "You can always count on me, Nami-san" look on his face. XD



Don't you just want to wonder how come the cook can see what the sniper cannot? Well, probably has something to do with the target. If the target is a cute girl, then the cook can see much further and better than the sniper, I guess. XD And lol, pervert Sanji. XP



In the end... he didn't go back. How sad. :(

No comments: