Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm not gonna hold back one bit! Bankai!

喋りたきゃ俺に斬られながら勝手に喋れ。
ただし,加減してやる気は無えがな!卍解!
Shaberi takya ore ni kira renagara katte ni shabere.
Tadashi, kagen shiteyaru ki wa nae gana! Bankai!

If you wanna talk to me, do it while I cut you to pieces.
But, I'm not gonna hold back one bit! Bankai!



Oh yeah, I forgot to blog about it yesterday, but I received my pay slip for the month yesterday, haha. Least pay check I ever got. Just a measly $595, after CPF deduction. Damn, I think I slacked too much; took too many leaves and played truant too many times. And according to what it says here... I haven't work any overtime at all for the past month. Damn. No wonder I get so little.

Oh well, at least I have money now. ^_^

I woke up late this morning, at 6.20am, thanks to my father who just came back after working for an entire night. It's rather strange though... Why didn't I hear my alarm go off...? Guess the sleep that I was in is too deep, eh? Haha...

Well, this may seem freaking sudden (it sure has been sudden to even me as well, haha), but I made the decision (a last-minute one, but still a decision nevertheless), to quit working this coming Saturday. I guess I was tired and bored of the lack of free time I have available (with work taking up more than half of whatever time given to me, how can I not complain?), and made the decision suddenly.

Since the next stage of my education is going to start anyway, I'm sure I get to deserve a rest before continuing this journey we all call 'life'? Well, after all, there is this Chinese proverb that states that "休息是为了走更长远的路。 (Resting is for you to walk even further)". I might as well recharged myself for whatever upcoming ahead.

Took this photo after breakfast (you can see second uncle walking back in the background, he's on the right XD). Bakudou no Kyuu-Juu-Hachi (缚道の九十八; Way of Binding, number Ninety-Eight)! Barrier of Seven Keep Out Signs!! (the seventh one is in the extreme right, behind the bush, and out of the photo. I was lazy to walk too behind just to take a photo of the god damned thing)



I've been wondering since right from the start, when I first started working here, why this thing is always incomplete. -.-

Oh, and I don't know why, but after telling my line leader that I'm quitting on Saturday, everything seems as if I am actually working for my freaking last day here. For the first time ever in my work life, the work we have to do got depleted!! We finished whatever little cartons here and there during the first half of the day, and spend the second half of the day slacking and skiving, with nothing left for us to do!

Ate lunch with Sin Wei and Kim Hui. All three of us ordered from the noodles stall, haha, though the both of them ate laksa, while I ate prawn noodles. Deck Deng came a while later and ate with us, telling me, "Eh? How come you are the only one not eating laksa?" Well, pal, here's that question thrown back at you! What are you doing, being the only one not eating noodles [he was eating mixed rice ;)]?! XD

I was goofing off after the three of us finished, while waiting for Deck Deng to finish his (since he came late). XD



All three bowls lined up in a row, with the chopsticks and spoons at the exact same location. XD Oh, and it can be seen here that Kim Hui left the most soup out of all of us, I left the least (or should I say none? ^_^"), with Sin Wei in the middle. XD



Kim Hui's empty Ribena bottle is balancing over the pair of chopsticks! XD



Lol, what the hell... I have no comments for this picture. ^_^" I don't know what I was thinking when I positioned these spoons. XD

And lastly, threw my empty coca-cola can (Sin Wei got bored of bending and twisting them, as evident when I told him to do so during breakfast XD) into Kim Hui's remaining laksa soup. XD It floats. Hmmm. Density. o.O



While walking back to our workplace, Sin Wei found a hole in the middle of the grass, and I took a picture of it. o.O



After lunch, in an attempt not to get caught lazing around by the boss while waiting for dismissal, we were writing the names of various different destinations on those tags that we attach to bags before we send them to the post office, haha. Frankfurt, Germany... Vancouver, Canada... Roissy, France... Milano, Italy... Narita, Japan... Osaka, Japan... Seoul, Korea... London, United Kingdom... Wrote them so many times, I practically memorized them. XD

Went off to the toilet to slack during the last hour. Adrian was there too, he was busy figuring out how to send music over from his handphone to the handphone of another colleague (her handphone has language set to Chinese, posing some difficulty. Furthermore, she has no more space in her handphone, and Adrian can't get the song directly sent into her memory card with Bluetooth). I helped out too, but after about twenty minutes, none of us could get it, right, haha (not like we were rushing particularly XP). So in the end, Adrian decided to just get her songs out and send them over to his own, lol. While sending (took quite long, that damned music file Adrian wanted was 10MB -.-), I told Adrian to get over so I can take a photo of us both. XD

I must admit, it is rather easy to take a photo of yourself with a mirror in front of you (remember that we are slacking in the toilet?), haha. You can aim the camera by looking at the reflection of the screen of your handphone in the mirror and make sure you get the angle right. XD

Though I have no idea why Adrian tried to back off in the last minute. -.-



Well, he explained later that because of the flashes my handphone camera was producing while trying to auto-focus, he thought that the photo was already taken when I was actually just auto-focusing, lol, so he tried to go out. =.=

Took another again, but in this one, I'm busy staring at the mirror to get the aim correct, and forgot to actually look into the camera.



^_^



Well, I found this picture on Google Image Search, a list of the top 100 anime characters.



Just for fun, as well as to test my knowledge of anime, I am going to scan through the list and identify those whom I can recognize, and which belong to animes I watch. XD (So for example, although I recognized Yamato Kira from Gundam SEED in second place, since I don't watch Gundam SEED, I won't list him.) Here goes.

Edit made on 22 August 2008: I recognize more of them. :D
  • 1st - Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)
  • 4th - Suzumiya Haruhi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
  • 7th - Hitsugaya Toushirou (Bleach)
  • 9th - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
  • 10th - Kallen Stadtfeld (Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion)
  • 12nd - Kinomoto Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
  • 13rd - Sakura (Tsubasa Chronicle)
  • 16th - C.C. (Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion)
  • 20th - L (Death Note)
  • 26th - Yagami Light (Death Note)
  • 29th - Kururugi Suzaku (Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion)
  • 42nd - Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière (Zero no Tsukaima)
  • 43rd - Kuchiki Byakuya (Bleach)
  • 48th - Asahina Mikuru (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
  • 49th - Ichihara Yuuko (xxxHolic)
  • 50th - Syaoran (Tsubasa Chronicle)
  • 52nd - Nagato Yuki (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
  • 54th - Ichimaru Gin (Bleach)
  • 57th - Hikari (Pokémon Diamond and Pearl)
  • 70th - Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)
  • 70th - Watanuki Kimihiro (xxxHolic)
  • 77th - Tsukamoto Yakumo (School Rumble)
  • 77th - Fay D. Flourite (Tsubasa Chronicle)
  • 84th - Alviss (MÄR -MÄR Heaven-)
  • 84th - Kurogane (Tsubasa Chronicle)
  • 84th - Sawachika Eri (School Rumble)
  • 90th - Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)
22 out of 100 characters... Not bad! :D 27 now, lol. Though, with the first place only having 630 votes, and the last place only having 4 votes, thus resulting in one heck of a bunch of draws and ties, who knows how God damn accurate this is? -.-



Watched Bleach episode 161. Looks like Ichigo and Ulquiorra's fight is about to start - a fight which will result in Ichigo being pwned. ^_^



Somehow, I was rather disappointed at the portrayal of Ichigo's look of anger and rage on his face by the anime after hearing that it was Ulquiorra who forced Orihime to Hueco Mundo. The portrayal in the manga, where he looks much pissed off in the manga, is a lot better. I mean, if you aren't even that angry when you heard that your friend was kidnapped to some place and didn't instead come voluntarily, you don't deserve to be called a human.





A grin that you can easily see on faces of most of the Shinigami belonging to the 11th Division before or during a challenging fight where some enjoyment can be squeezed out from.



This cool-looking, yet angry and pwnage stare has become my display picture on MSN. ^_^



Byakuya looks so scary as he draws his sword... XD

And um, Captain Kuchiki, Vice-Captain Kurotsuchi? What are you still doing in Soul Society...? Hurry up and prepare for the trip to Hueco Mundo, damn it!



I started reading a new manga series, which piqued my interest after I read the first chapter at the bookshop beside the arcade at White Sands with Vernon three days ago.



Oh... the manga? Its name is Märchen Awakens Romance, or MÄR for short. I have no desires to tell you guys about my likes and dislikes of the manga. Dreams for the future...? Hmm... Never really thought about that... As for my hobbies... well, I have a lot of hobbies.

Random blog reader: So... all we learned... is the manga's name?

We follow this main character named Toramizu Ginta (lol, "tora" means "tiger" and "mizu" means "water"), who looks like a complete nerd and idiot complete with his spectacles back on Earth, but while in MÄR-Heaven, without his spectacles (his vision got better all of a sudden, for some weird reason), he looks kind of cool, haha.



Armed with the chocolate that his classmate Koyuki gave him before he went to MÄR-Heaven, he ventures on to explore the new world that he ends up in.



Oh, and did I mention that Koyuki-chan is cute?



The first human Ginta met in MÄR-Heaven is a female sorceress named Dorothy, and damn, she's cute too! XD



They soon met a rather cool guy with a cigarette in his mouth, named Alan...



...save a princess named Snow who looked exactly like Koyuki, trapped in ice. After Ginta breaks her out, she falls downwards, and...



...I laugh out loud. XD



Snow really does look like Koyuki, doesn't she? XD



I'm such a sucker for these kinda stuff. XD

Oh, did I mention the villains? One bunch of idiots, purpose and motive unknown, just wants to destroy the world. *rolls eyes* Oh well, one of them is at least rather sexy. XP



And lol, Alan is really kind of cool. XD





No comments: