Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How troublesome

めんどくせぇ
Mendokusee
How troublesome



Where should I start today's blogging...?

Work today, ah, not bad, I suppose.

Before the start of work, Sin Wei was feeling reluctant to enter the factory after we alighted the bus from Tampines MRT Station for some reason, so he went to the backyard for a little walk. I went along with him.

Attempted a photo of Pan Island Expressway, before the Sun is even up. I must admit, I'm a failure at taking photos in the dark. D:



Tried taking a photo of Sin Wei, but his speedy evasiveness, combined with my inability to take photos in the dark, resulted in this blurry shitty figure on the right.



Sin Wei examining the plants. With his arms folded, he sure looks hell of serious. XD



I went closer and took a photo of the plants he was examining. He told me that they were chilli.



Photo of plants from another area. I forgot what he told me they were.



Another attempt to take a photo of him as we left. XP



As we approached the staff's entrance into the factory, Sin Wei decided on "an eye for an eye" and took out his camera, this time him taking a photo of my back. Noticing it out of a corner of my eye, I turned around and did a pose. XD



His camera sucks though.

Had breakfast with my standard party of Kim Hui, Sin Wei and second uncle. A guest in the form of Deck Deng joined our party temporarily as well, haha. XD The more the merrier, that's what I always say! :D

After seeing Deck Deng ate shahe fen during breakfast while I was eating breakfast, I felt a sudden urge to eat fishball noodles during lunch. But alas, as fate would have it, while walking down the staircases, Kim Hui suddenly told me that he wanted to eat at the coffee shop across the road. I thought, might as well. I realized that he's been listening to what I said a lot, probably because I'm younger or something, so maybe this time, I can do otherwise and listen to what he says. ^_^

Went to the coffee shop and ate chicken rice, with Kim Hui and second uncle sitting together with me at the same table. Wondering where did Sin Wei go, I called him on his handphone. It turns out he left for home at 11am, taking a half-day leave. And man, he just left just like the wind, without even letting me know or anything. -.- Later, he SMSed me, asking how I realized that he was missing. I told him, "Eh, uncle, now lunch time leh. You say leh?" XD

After lunch, I was walking under a tree which I thought the leaves look rather nice in appearance, haha. Then I thought that a photo of the leaves, blowing in the breeze, would look calming and serene, especially with the Sun in the background. With that in mind, this photo was taken.



The Sun is TOO bright!!!



And this is a photo of that above-mentioned tree, by the way.

In my boredom during work, I started humming the song Everytime We Touch to pass time. Then I thought of the lyrics, and started interpreting them in my own weird and funny way. XD

Let's see... I need two names... Ah. Let's use "Syaoran" and "Sakura". CLAMP's most famous couple from Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, haha. Imagine Sakura to be singing the song, since Everytime We Touch is, after all, sang by a female. :P And the location? School. Oh, and the two of them sit beside each other by the way. ;D



I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.

During a very, very boring Chemistry lesson, Syaoran is sleeping while Sakura is trying to pay attention, though since Chemistry is so boring, she couldn't. Instead, she started to blur out due to boredom and sleepiness, and amidst the confusion caused by the mind, she thought she heard Syaoran talking to her. Turning her head around, she realizes that Syaoran is still asleep, with his head lying on the table.

Hence, even when Syaoran is sleeping next to Sakura, she can still hear his voice.

I still feel your touch in my dreams.

During Physics lesson, Sakura fell asleep this time, since she was bad in Physics, while Syaoran, who was rather good in Physics, was paying attention to class. The teacher, who was unable to tolerate students sleeping in class, immediately walks over to Sakura's table and stood beside her, an angry look on his face, though Sakura, who was in deep sleep, did not seem to realize that. Instead, she continued sleeping, having a rather nice dream as she continued drooling cutely. Looking at the teacher fearfully, Syaoran immediately started patting Sakura's shoulder in an attempt to wake her up, a look of panic on his face.

That's why even while in her dreams, Sakura can still feel Syaoran's touch.

Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why

During a mathematical test, Syaoran, who was good at maths, was showing his answers to Sakura while looking around for teachers panicky, afraid that she would get caught for cheating. Sakura, on the other hand, who was bad at maths and unable to figure out the questions on her own, was furiously copying Syaoran's answers.

Without you it's hard to survive

On the day of yet another maths test, Syaoran fell sick and was thus absent. Sakura, being left alone without someone to copy from, scratches her head furiously as she fries her brain trying to figure out how to solve the first question. Hence, without Syaoran, it probably really is hard for Sakura to survive.

I did sub today, yeah, but... how should I put this...? Can't say "forced", since it wasn't compulsory for me today, but yet, can't say "volunteered", since I have no choice either way. How should I put this...? Ah. Well, you see, tomorrow is the fifteenth day of Chinese New Year, so my father instructed me yesterday not to do any overtime or sub tomorrow, since we are going to grandfather's house. However, since I was scheduled to do sub tomorrow, I instead went and arranged with the supervisor (not the demonic one, the other one. Phew, for some reason, the demon supervisor didn't come to work for quite a few days already. Can't say I'm not enjoying the peace and serenity) to do sub today, so I can avoid it tomorrow.

And that, was the complete reverse of the phrase "long story short". Ah, yes, let's call it "short story long". ^_^

Who would have realized that my line was so cruel as to toss me to one side and paste stamps on envelopes in solitude? T_T Well, not really in solitude, since they somehow got second uncle, who was supposed to be working for another line, to come over and help me too. How should I put this...? Ah, yes, isolation. I got isolated from the rest of my line. Yes. T_T

Can't really say I enjoy the boredom or monotony, but hey, at least it is much much better than the other stuff I could have done. Pasting stamps don't require that much effort, so lazy people like me would excel in it.

I don't understand why, but time seemed to pass by really, really slow during the beginning. I wanted to listen to music from my handphone (as another guy was already doing so, haha), but God damn it, battery is running out. Remembering that my line leader has got a handphone charger left at the workplace, I went back to my line and borrow its usage. She asked me if I needed a microphone to ask her.

After spending quite some time thinking for a while, I realized. She was being rather secretive about the charger, not wanting other colleagues to know that we are using the factory's electricity to charge our own handphones. Well, whatever. I'm not one to do things sneakily.

And yet, I'm the one who was listening to music and eating sweets after seeing the boss left the office with his suitcase.

Time passed by really fast at 4.20pm, when I got my handphone back and started listening to music. Whoohoooo. Now I remembered how I survive the boring trips from Singapore to Genting and back. All thanks to music. :D I think I better buy a back-up battery for my handphone and keep it in my bag just in case though. -____-

When my handphone started playing Hikari e, One Piece's third opening and my favorite opening out of the pirate-theme anime, I instinctively and unintentionally started singing out loud, "僕は今さがしはじめた,水しぶきあげて,果てしなく続く世界へ。あふれだす情熱を胸に,どこまでも行くよ,まだ見ぬヒカリ 求め。 (Boku wa ima sagashi hajimeta, mizushibuki agete, hateshinaku tsudzuku sekai e. Afuredasu jounetsu o mune ni, doko made mo yuku yo, mada minu hikari motome.; I've just now begun to search, over the splashing waves, for the everlasting world. With this overflowing passion in my chest, I will go anywhere, seeking the light yet unseen." Oops! :x

The second uncle turned around, and seeing him do facing me out of the corner of my eye, I took out my right earphone (he was sitting on my right). He told me, "唱歌啊? (Are you singing?)" I sticked out my tongue. XP Then he expressed his surprise and amazement at my ability of being able to sing Japanese songs, lmao, so I was like thinking inside my head, "Did I really sing that loud...? Damn it..." Then, he continued, "At first I thought you were singing a Chinese song, haha." I heaved a sigh of relief. Not that loud, I hope.

I'm not listening to Hikari e in the presence of accompany ever again. Who knows when I might just attempt to sing it out loud again?

Time passes really fast with music. Oops, I said that, didn't I? Well, I'll say it again then. XP

Roflmao. Once, a letter I pasted on accidentally slipped off the table and right into the litter bin! XD Both the second uncle and me laughed at seeing it in the bin, haha, and I laughed especially hard, my mucus almost flew out of my nose! XD Since the boss isn't here, might as well take a photo.



Must admit, I hid my sweet wrappers well.

And a photo of what we have done.



In the end, we ended up pasting stamps on four thousand envelopes, haha! I did two thousand and four hundred of them, while second uncle did the other one thousand and six hundred. (I guess I'm getting better, eh? I remember beating Adrian and Kim Hui in stamp pasting too :P) However, we were supposed to paste four thousand and eight hundred. ...... D:

Thankfully though, the other lines have finished, so three aunties came over and helped us paste. ^_^ As they say, it's easy to break one chopstick but difficult to break ten, teamwork easily enabled us to finish the remaining eight hundred, haha. XD We almost ended up pasting more than required, too. XP On the other hand though, it was difficult to coordinate with five people. D:

Thirty-six bucks earnt during those three hours! Can you believe it? My highest amount yet!! Whoohoooo! Twelve beers of can cans of beer!!

Beers of can? *rolls eyes* ...Man, I think I need some rest.

Had dinner at Block 802 with my father, since my mother was away. Yay. Though, the oyster omelette was so hot and spicy that, after finishing it, I think I am able to perform, without using any hand seals or exhausting any chakra, the 火遁・豪火球の術 (Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu; Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique).



I laughed out loud in reading Dave's reply to me informing him that I got into the Game and Entertainment Technology course in Temasek Polytechnic.
Grats n Boohoo as the course no girls.have fun.
And haha, I really appreciate what Fym told me on MSN as well. ^_^

۰♠Fym: u'r damn good at games. u can shine man. all e best in future

Yosh! Time to work hard now! In order to surpass the best game designer in the world!! XD

Hmm... *looks at this list I found in Wikipedia* Alright!! I'll surpass each and every one of them! Dattebayo!!



After spending quite some time bugging my mother, she finally revealed the secret behind her ripping her ATM card into two halves. She told me that it was anger and rage. Ah, yes, succumb and submit to rage. Okay, I belie- NO WAY I'LL BELIEVE THAT, DUMBASS! *flips table* Who the hell do you think your son is?! A kid with the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed in his tummy? Damn it!!

Note: In case you don't get it, the main character in Naruto, named Naruto (*rolls eyes*), has the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed inside him. Because of the demon fox within him, Naruto has access to its great chakra reserves, allowing him to perform jutsu that someone of his rank would ordinarily be incapable of using. Though portions of the fox's chakra constantly mix with Naruto's own, Naruto can forcibly draw upon its reserves by submitting to rage. Once doing so the fox's power begins to consume Naruto, eventually creating a fox-shaped shroud around him complete with a number of tails indicating his current level of strength. While each tail drastically increases his fighting strength, Naruto begins to lose his sense of self as more tails appear.Because he can quickly become a danger to those he cares for in these situations, Naruto has begun to limit his usage of the fox's power.



Just some Risk II ownage. :P







And here is my favorite one. The above picture is BEFORE the fight...



And this one AFTER just one dice roll. Note the fallen green soldiers, haha.





Did my awesomeness stun you?



I remember laughing out really hard after watching this in the anime. XD And Foxy was so ready to join the Straw Hats and swear loyalty to Luffy, lmao! XD

No comments: