Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Nothing hurts more...

Nothing hurts more than the realization of being unable to protect the girl you love...



As usual, time to blog about work.

Kim Hui took a leave today, so it became rather tiring for my line, heh. That stupid uncle in my line slacks a freaking lot, so I ended up doing most of the manual labour work. Oh well, I hope that helped in my strength training. :P

Ate breakfast with Sin Wei, Adrian and second uncle. Yup, I ate roti prata again. ^_^ After breakfast, Adrian was running back to work because he was late for the daily meeting. I decided to run along with him, and I told him, "Bet you can't keep up with me!" and started sprinting, haha. He did the same, and we ran through the long road with our highest speeds, haha. I ended up winning. ^_^ He has obviously more stamina though, since I was panting. :P

Probably due to the rain or so, quite a number of cartons, as well as the letters inside it, got drenched wet, and so we were unable to process them. In an effort to attempt to speed up the rate of evaporation so it can faster up and dry for us to process, this is what my line leader did, in which the auntie in my line dubs '莲花阵 (lotus formation)'. XD



For some reason that I still have no idea why, I laughed out loud at seeing that stupid formation, haha. So the auntie, in reply to my laughter, asked me to put up my own formation. I thought of arranging them in the way of 歼景:千本樱景严 (Senkei: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi; Scene of a Massacre: Vibrant Display of the Thousand Cherry Blossoms). You know, the formation of Byakuya's bankai in which he unites his million scattered petals into complete swords and use them to form four rows of them, rotating around him and his opponent? XD

But just how the heck do I get letters to form four rows up in the air and continuously rotate around me?

That reminds me of this stupid shit I spent thirty minutes of my life on doing in PowerPoint out of boredom. o.O



Anyway, in reply to the question of which formation I should put up, I randomly replied, "双龙取水阵 (two dragons fetching water formation)'. o.O Lol, just the 12th 降龙十八掌 (Eighteen Dragon-Subduing Palms). :P

Ate lunch with Sin Wei and Hong Wei. At the toilet before we went out for lunch, Deck Deng was standing in the middle of the toilet, so I thought he was waiting for Sin Wei and I to be done with our businesses so he can do his (since one of the three urinals was out of order), but turns out he was, as he told us, "waiting for us to go to lunch together", lol. I thought that was pretty cool of him to do that, until...

...he went over and sat with the uncles for lunch, totally pang seh-ing us. -.-

Got forced to do sub today, since it's my damned name on the duty roster, sigh. Haha, during the tea break at the coffee shop beside the factory before sub, I saw a dead cockroach on the floors of the toilet and decided to take a photo of it. XP



Sub was not bad. Earnt $19.90 for three hours. Moving on...

My mother somehow arranged for Dave to go shopping for New Year's clothes with me, so I was like, "What the heck?" when Dave called me at 12pm. "Haven't I already bought mine??" Lol. So sorry to Dave, lol. Apparently, he was already outside at 12pm and waiting for me, expecting me my work to end at 3pm. Damn sub, lol. So again, apologies to Dave for making him having to wait six hours for me. ^_^"

After work, I called him, trying to ask him where he is, and where should we meet up. That guy, lacking a damned sense of direction, couldn't tell me clearly and exactly where he is. I only got something like Tampines Mall, second floor, so I went there immediately and combed through the entire second floor, including the newly added part. Nope, no signs of Dave anywhere.

Frustrated, I went upstairs by taking the escalator to Popular, to check whether any new manga volumes come out. Hmmm, that girl standing beside me on the escalator was kind of cute, hehheh... :P (Don't mind me, but being stuck in a factory where the only females there are aunties can do a lot of shit to you ;P) Went to Popular, and saw Pokémon Adventures volume 26 coming out in the English manga section, yay. I got it and went to the counter to pay, without even bothering to check the Chinese manga section. XP

While queuing up at the counter, I was waiting for this girl in front of me, who was buying a stationary or something. The cashier asked her if she has five cents, and I was like, "Ugh, hurry the heck up and stop searching your wallet." Then, realizing that I had five cents (since I got $27.15 for sub yesterday), I decided to offer it to her, asking her, "我有五分,你要不要? (I have five cents, do you want it?)" She takes it without so much as a thanks, lol. Then again, not like I was particularly expecting it. It's only five cents (I've lost count of the number of times Vernon gave me his five cents change at KFC, because he thinks that it is so worthless he doesn't bother to keep it XD), and besides, I'm only giving it to him because I want to hurry up and buy the manga fast, lol. Been waiting for it for like two and a half months, lol.

Ah, the fifth chapter of Fire Red and Leaf Green ended so abruptly, with the five main characters being owned. XD Well, I hope the sixth chapter of Emerald would hurry up and end; the Battle Frontier was really boring, to tell the truth. Besides, I'm looking forward to the seventh chapter of Diamond and Pearl as well. :P

I went and find one comfortable corner of the shopping center for me to safely read my manga without being disturbed. Then, some bangla security guard came over and stood next to me. -.- Oi, I'm just freaking reading manga here, trying not to be disturbed. Not some God damned terrorist wanting to bomb this pathetic shopping center. -.- I shifted my location to somewhere five steps away and continued reading. XD

At long last, Dave calls me and asks me where he is. After a long talk in which I tried extremely hard to determine his location, he told me that he is at "Tampines Mall's entrance". And I'm like, "Which fucking entrance are you talking about?" XD And, after a long pause, he told me, "Century Square.", so I went to the entrance of Tampines Mall where the entrance of Century Square is just twenty steps or so away.

Went there, looked around for a minute or so, and damn, still couldn't find him. I think he seriously got lost. After searching for a while, I decided to give up, just find one wall so I can lean, and continue reading manga until he calls again. He called again just when I was trying to get the manga out of my bag, and told me that he was inside BHG, the new departmental store in Century Square, so what the heck, there was where I went.

There, I finally found Dave, and started to ridicule him for having no sense of direction, he couldn't even tell me properly where he is. :P Dave also brought along another friend with him to buy clothes together. Apparently, that guy's nickname is "Cow", since Dave called him that, telling me that he looks like a cow. o.O

We went to the second floor of Tampines Mall, the newly opened part where Royal Sporting House and all the other shops are, because "Cow" wants to buy a new pair of shoes. Meanwhile, Dave told me to take his handphone and go off to find his sister, Wen Qian. Lol, I didn't know that she came along as well, but whatever.

Wen Qian, like Dave, seems to be unable to tell others her location as well. =_______=

Or is it just my ability (or inability, as I should say) to understand where others are after listening to them tell me their locations? O.o

Nmaa, whatever. Anyway, I met up with Wen Qian at the third floor of Tampines Mall, where the M1 shop used to be, and brought her to Dave and "Cow". Wen Qian was stuck in a dilemma, between coming shopping with us (hey, she's got Dave and I as bodyguards, what does she need to fear? ), and going to Bugis to shop with her friends. In the end, she chose to come along with us, haha. After buying her shoes, though, "Cow" went back home, so it is just the three of us now.

We went around the second floor very indecisively, without an aim, since neither of us knew what we ourselves wanted to buy. XD Along the way, I saw Wei Sheng, haha, wearing a red jersey. Wow, it sure seems as if he has already gotten into a New Year mood quickly, wearing red so early. XD We had a short chat as he came along with us for a rather short while, and left later. Wonder when I'd get to meet up with him next, lol.

After a long time of wandering, we decided to go to BHG at Century Square, where Dave bought his clothes, so I can look for a pair of cargo pants. I figured that I should get one, since all the long pants I have are jeans, haha. We found one, costing a hefty $49.90! O_______O Thanks to Dave for blanjah-ing me! XP

After that, even more looking around, as Wen Qian couldn't find anything appropriate. All she bought was a cute-looking lime green pencil box, haha, although that's quite far away from our original objectives. XP In the end, she decided to look at the clothes shop between the MRT Station and the Bus Interchange (I must admit... Despite passing by it twice almost everyday, I failed to notice there being a clothes shop D: I'm so unobservant. XD), but since it is on the way to the Bus Interchange, where we would take buses home, we decided to go there last, so first, we went to get ourselves dinner.

Dinner was another difficult topic, as we can't decide what to eat. In the end, we got McDonald's, and yeah, yeah, went to the one in Tampines Mall. You know the one, crowded like shit? We managed to get ourselves a table in the end, thanks to my quick swooping.

After finishing our dinner, we went to the clothes shop just before the Bus Interchange, and there, Wen Qian sure took a long time deciding what clothes to buy. Well, not that I mind, I suppose that it's natural for guys to be waiting for ladies, haha. Dave though, he was standing outside the shop and waiting with the look of someone running entirely out of chakra patience (I read too much Naruto, dattebayo XP).

After about half an hour or so (wasn't really paying particular attention to the watch), I decided to pay for Wen Qian's clothes, since one, I suppose it's natural for guys to pay for ladies, two, Dave paid for my cargo pants anyway (which is twice as expensive, forgive me), and three, Dave also didn't accept me paying for dinner, so, yeah. :P

We went to the Bus Interchange and took buses back to our respective homes.



Oh, and I better blog about this before I totally forgot about it. My house has got a new sofa, at long last. :P It's red in colour (the colour of fire and blood!! O______o), is quite hard (thus not really that comfortable, but meh, my mother said it would last longer in that way) and is rather high (I have nothing but pity to offer for shorties like Ephraim for that.). Here's a photo.



What? What's wrong with me putting my messenger bag on the sofa? XP



DECISIVE BATTLE. :O

I play too much Chronicles of the Sword in Soul Calibur III.



Luffy aside, both Usopp and Chopper look like they are stretching because they, too, have eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi. o.O



Lol, doing their victory poses, doesn't this just resemble a scene just after a fight in most RPGs, when the victory fanfare plays and the party does their victory poses? XD

I like Luffy's pose, rolling one sleeve up and stomping with his leg, Sanji's, one cigarette pointing at where his opponents were while his other hand is kept inside his pocket, Zoro's, one sword raised at where his opponents were while the other sword leaning on his shoulders, and Usopp's, a standard punch the air and jump in joy. XD

No comments: