Monday, February 25, 2008

坚持相信朋友、相信自己吧!

坚持相信朋友、相信自己吧!
Insist on believing in your friends, believing in yourself!





Lol, I'm such a stupid idiot. I thought of taking bus 28 straight to work this morning, but before I know it, my body instinctively brought me aboard bus 291 to Tampines Bus Interchange, and before I realized it, I am already aboard the bus, asking myself, "Eh? Wasn't I intending to take 28? What the hell am I doing here?" XD I must admit, I should count myself lucky that the bus to the workplace hasn't leave yet. XD

Today is Monday, which means that it is the day where we receive the money for the sub we have done two weeks ago. Yay. :D And since Hong Wei has left, he has instructed me to take his money for him as well. I don't know why, but they just had to do it so that one leader pays you the money for the sub you have done on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with the other paying you money for the sub you have done on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. It's sure hell of confusing, and I don't know which three days do which line leader pay me. -.-

So, the first one gives me $51.40. Yay, I'm rich. :D And I took $50.20 for Hong Wei as well. The other give me a measly $17.90 (so little? T_T), while Hong Wei receives - how the fuck did he get that much!? - $82.15. So now, I owe Hong Wei $132.35. Excellent. I was wondering where that five-cent coin in my wallet came from. XD

Yay! Andy goes on a leave tomorrow! Whoohoooo, we will be having calmness, peace, quiet and serenity for the entire day tomorrow! Nooooo! Andy goes on leave tomorrow...! And just because of that, he is now declaring it as loudly as possible, attempting to announce to the whole world, "I'm taking a leave tomorrow! I'm taking a leave tomorrow!" Nooooo! How noisy!!

The issue of Andy applying for leaves is such a double-edged sword. *rolls eyes*

Sin Wei was being rather lame during lunch today. He read my coca-cola can that says "BEND IT, TWIST IT, SHOOT AND SCORE", so he heeded the instructions literally, took the coca-cola can and bended and twisted it. -.-

This is what happens:


And he's still not done yet. -.- So a minute later, it became like this:


Just like those roti prata which I eat every morning: FLAT. XD

Deck Deng puts his can of chrysanthemum tea beside my now-crushed can of coca-cola and told me to take a picture, saying, "Before and after." I thought he meant that his can of chrysanthemum tea on the left is the shape of the can before Sin Wei fucked around with it, and my can of coca-cola on the right is the shape of the can after Sin Wei fucked around with it.



Until he went to fucking do a Sin Wei to his own empty can. -.-



Before and after indeed. He can't do it as well as Sin Wei though. XD

Forced to do sub today. Did it with this auntie I'm not familiar with, this guy named David, and this Indian guy named Jay who joined very recently, just two weeks ago. Whoa, dude, just two weeks and you got thrown into the ocean already? Heh, at least I managed to survive for one month and six days! XD

Money for sub sucks. Just seventeen bucks. Damn. Complete waste of my time. Damn. Can't stop complaining. Damn.

My father came to pick me up after work. I was wondering why he came voluntarily, without me telling him to do so (I was planning to take bus 28 to go home myself). Turns out my mother fell sick, so without someone to cook, my father is going out for dinner.

We went to Block 201 for dinner, and after that, went to POSBank, to use the Cash Deposit machine to throw in the two hundred bucks I got for sub (I'll withdraw $130 from the ATM machine next time I meet up with Hong Wei to return it to him, I guess), since I was rather afraid my father would check my wallet without my permission, take out the money and gamble with it. -.-

The Cash Deposit machine had a fucking long queue behind it. I am not kidding. Spent more than fifteen minutes waiting. Waste of my time. Damn.

Took two photos of the surrounding in boredom. Enjoy them.



No comments: