Monday, February 18, 2008

Ore no teki no nakama wa...

俺の敵の仲間は…俺の敵だ!
Ore no teki no nakama wa... ore no teki da!
The friend of my enemy... is my enemy!

俺の仲間の敵も…俺の敵だ!
Ore no nakama no teki mo... ore no teki da!
The enemy of my friend... is also my enemy!

No wonder I have so many enemies... *slaps his forehead*



Damn, lol. Since yesterday was a Sunday, my father didn't need to go to work (he works at night), so he was still sleeping this morning when I woke up. I was kind enough to let him sleep and not disturb him, forcing him to drive me to work like he has been doing these past few days (or should I say that I know and understand how precious and valuable sleep is?), so I went to take a bus to work.

There was a cute girl with a ponytail standing next to me on the bus.

Damn, as fate would have it, I am once again late. The bus left ten minutes before I arrived. Whatever. At least being late allows me to take my own sweet time, move at my own pace and not having to rush. Hey, since I am late already, does it matter whether I am one minute late, or an hour late? I'm happy-go-lucky, ya? XD

At least I have time to mess around in the MRT Station. No, not what you think, planting bombs or doing acts of terrorism! I know you would think of that after reading the phrase "mess around"! I was just inserting more money into the value inside my Ez-Link card and throwing money into my bank account with the Cash Deposit machines there! XD

After crossing the road after leaving the MRT Station (I tried to avoid using two "after"s in the same sentence, but meh, my English Language is not up to that standard yet -.-), I encountered a map giving out directions for the Park Connector, and thus decided to try out another route to work.



As from the blogger who likes to take photos of every single little thing that he feels curious about and expresses interest in, here are the photos I took this morning on my little thirty minute-long walk. ^_^



I'm sure I blogged about this, so why bother doing it again when I can copy-and-paste? :P
A little recounting first. Five years ago, back when I was in Primary 5, and back when Sean and Hong Wei were still my classmates (good old times ), our primary school organized an event called the "Fun Run" (lame name, I know). We just go to some park near the school (that particular park we went to was the one directly in the middle between our primary school and Yujun's house XD), and the girls would run four rounds while the boys wait, then the boys run four rounds while the girls cheer. I don't know why, but us boys would just sit down, chat and procrastinate, not giving a damn, when it's not our turn, while the girls would cheer on us with all their might, haha. :P
And yup! This is the very park! Haha! XD



The path alongside the MRT track sure is long!



This tree behind the Shell petrol station sure is big!



Thanks for the welcome, but whatever... XP



Thanks to the tree roots penetrating through the asphalt and those two stupid gaps filled with leaves, this road is mother-fucking difficult to cycle through. I'm not kidding. Just expressing my anger with the usage of vulgarities. I hope you don't mind. ^_^



What's this black-black stuff on the tree? o.O



HDB flats - where Singaporeans are confined in live in.



Don't tell me that there are coconut trees there because coconuts drop from the coconut trees in the beach and fall into the sea, then slowly flow into a river (yeah, it is going against the current. Either defying reality, or possessing a strong willpower. Go figure), into the canal in the picture, got out, seed falls out of fruit, and the seed grew into the tree we see here. O________O

Nah, what the hell am I bullshitting? They are probably planted by Man.



I don't know why, nor do I understand why, but I took a photo of this stupid soccer field again. I think deep inside me, I really miss playing soccer, eh?



Just what the hell is this plant doing, growing inside the drain? o.O And hi to my right shoe! ^^

Coincidentally, I met with Kim Hui at the entrance of the industrial park, hence explaining why I ran over to the other side of the road as marked in the map (to walk alongside my friend) before we crossed the road (again, for me) together. XD



Sure looks peaceful, doesn't it? I'll be damned if there was some fighter plane hidden in the corner of this photo. XD



I'm sure we call this a... "flatted factory", or something?



Kim Hui walks too damn fast. -.-

Breakfast was with Kim Hui, Sin Wei and second uncle. Yum, I missed the roti prata already, since it was Sunday yesterday (when I don't go to work, and thus, don't get to eat roti prata D:). XD

Ate lunch with the same people. XD We went to the coffee shop across the road. I ate chicken rice, haha, while the three of them ate vegetarian food. Why am I the only one who additionally went to buy a drink, lol? Me no like being odd one out.

Walking back to the factory, back to work, I saw this toy Snorlax sleeping on the gate of the entrance of the factory compound, so I took a photo. XD



The three of them didn't notice it, lol, so I ridiculed them, "So, you guys are just too short to notice it on top of the gate?" :P Well, I think it works, since I'm the tallest after all. XP Then again, it would work better on Ephraim. Much better. Since he's shorter, after all. Much shorter.

Took these two photos of Kim Hui's table at work while wasting away the final five minutes of our lunch break.





No sub today, yay! I'm on tomorrow though. D:



I find it once again a point to blog about my bus journey from Tampines Bus Interchange after work, to my house.

Firstly, another flashback in the form of quoting a paragraph from one of my previous blog posts.
In the queue at the bus interchange where we wait for the bus, I noticed a girl who looked rather familiar two people in front of me at the queue. Hmmm, a ponytail, thick eyebrows, and wearing a white school uniform. Where have I seen her before...? Oh yeah, I remember taking the lift at my HDB block with her once, haha, she lived in the same HDB block as I. Funny how I remember such things. :P
And lol, as 必然 (hitsuzen; inevitability) would have it, I saw that girl again, though this time she is three people in front of me at the queue, haha.

I seriously don't understand what the fucking hell is wrong with Singaporeans in terms of courtesy. Here, on the bus, are people sitting. At least bother to move yer fucking asses into the corner of the seats so we can fucking have a seat! Who the fuck are you to take up the entire seat? The Prime Minister's son is it? Even if you are, I'd still beat the hell out of you!!

And to particularly quote an example. There was this little kid, I'd estimate him to be in Primary 4 or 5 (ten or eleven years old, in other words). Was a fatass, probably pampered and spoiled, munching on hamburgers and French fries the whole day. He was sitting on the edge of a seat all by himself. And there was this cute little girl with a ponytail (don't worry, I'm not really interested in girls so young. -.-), standing right by him, with both hands grabbing the seat handles (so that her hands blocked the fatass from getting out as well). It was plain obvious that the girl wants to sit down.

What pissed me off is that the fatass just sits there like nobody's business, plainly ignoring the little girl. I really felt an urge to tap the fatass' shoulder (and as hard as I could to express my anger, to say), greet him first with an "Oi!" before continuing, "Can't you see there's this little girl wanting to sit down? Can't you moving your fucking ass inside so she can sit down?"

But what pissed me off more is my so-called sense of justice. I didn't even bother to go forward and do that. Well, there are a lot of people standing on the bus (hence my complain three paragraphs above), blocking my way, and I felt rude to knock past them just to piss someone off, hoping for a fight. But then again, that's probably just my excuse.

I'll uphold justice... next time. Definitely.

Yes, next time. Don't forget, I like to procrastinate... :P

Oh, and standing on the bus next to me as well, was this guy in a white school uniform which I didn't recognize. After the bus stop at Block 201, when a lot of people alighted and there were seats available, he sat down on a vertical bench (parallel to the walls of the bus on the sides) and I followed, sitting beside him. Out of boredom, I took a look at his chest pocket, displaying the name of his school. Yet, sitting on his left, I only made out the word "Secondary", lol, so I didn't see the name of his school. Yet, going closer to look would have aroused suspicion, so I couldn't be bothered to. No point anyway. I also saw from his name tag that his name is Jensen. Hmmm... how do I put this? My first impression of him is... I rather like that guy, lol. His appearance doesn't piss me off and invoke my instinct for fighting and battling. XP
You want the reason... for fighting? Why don't you just accept it, Ichigo?? You seek out the fights. You desire for power. Isn't that right, Ichigo? Everyone who searches for power, without exception, searches for battle. Do you fight, in order to become more powerful? Or do you want more power, in order to fight? I can't tell you that. The only thing I know for sure, is guys like us were born this way! We were born to fight, Ichigo! Your instintcs will keep leading you towards new battles. The only way to become stronger. It's the only way you have! If you want the power to control your enemy, take that sword in your hand, and cut him down! That's your only option! Fight, Ichigo! That's the road that continues in front of you, and remains behind you! Ichigo!!
-Zaraki Kenpachi, Bleach
Yeah, I search for battles. ^_^"

I alighted at the bus stop I usually do, the bus stop at Block 351, with the thick eyebrows girl (I think I should talk about myself first though... :P) behind me. We got into the lift together (since we DO live in the same block as well, after all), and I was thinking really fast, "Which floor did she live in? Is it the fifth? Or is it the fourth? Argh, think, Samy, think!!" But my memory failed me, so I ended up asking her which floor she live in, in an attempt to help her press the lift button. Along with her reply, "Five", she pressed the button herself, lol.

*pats himself on the back* Better luck next time, Samy.

Was she smiling on the lift...? Nah, must be my imagination. Or my oversensitivity. Or maybe a mixture of it. Who knows, they always constantly mix with each other, just like how portions of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra constantly mixing with Naruto's own chakra.



Exiting the lift, I realized that the corridors are being washed, and because of that, the toy bicycles belonging to the grandchildren of my neighbour from China (hence resulting in my parents nicknaming him "uncle of China", though I hate that nickname. How would I like it if I call you two "uncle of Singapore" and "auntie of Singapore", damn it? -.-) are... um... how do I put this...?

A picture describes depicts paints is worth a thousand words.



Taking a closer look at the right.



If you didn't know, and happened to be climbing up the staircases, you would have thought the three things attached to the staircase handles are for offensive ambushing purposes, and their target is you. O_O

Or something like that. My imagination and creativity never fails to amaze me. -.-



This one is worse though. Two words: Killer litter.

Now, we just need an upward kick from below. *rolls eyes*

The staircases outside my house is all wet, lol.



Went to Block 201 for dinner. Took this photo out of boredom while waiting for my chicken chop. XD There's some secret meaning in the angle of this photo, but oh well, it shall be something only me and she knows, haha... :P



After getting back from dinner, saw a taxi being parked at my void deck, while the taxi driver cleans his taxi. While he wasn't notice, I took a photo of his engine and ran away. XP





Wow. Just wow. Somehow, my father obtained my mother's ATM card and ATM PIN (stupid mother must have blurted it out), and went ahead on a rampage, using the money inside my poor mother's bank account to pay for his bills and shit [well, then again, if he didn't do that, I wouldn't ever get those $200 back... (my mother promised me $50 for each distinction I got for my 'O' levels, and only paid me $50, so she still owed me $200. It's been frustrating difficult to get her to give me the money she owed, since my father, y'know. So, armed with the excuse, I took the two hundred bucks from my father instead. :D Where else do I get the money to throw into the Cash Deposit machine at Tampines MRT Station this morning? XD)].

So, in her anger, my mother did this:



HOLY FUCKING SHIT! TEARING AN ATM CARD INTO TWO HALVES WITH RAW, BRUTE STRENGTH ALONE! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

I tried to tear whatever remains of the ATM card, and holy shit, even with full strength, Bankai, Gear Second, whatever (XP), I still couldn't manage to tear it! Holy shit, man, holy shit!!

Does my mother hold some secret 木ノ葉隠れ秘伝・体術の奥義 (Hidden Leaf Village Ancient Taijutsu Supreme Technique) or something?! O_______O

Oh, and it'd be a waste not to add "ドン!" (Don!; a Japanese dramatic sound effect) into it. XD



Yes, I got that from One Piece, where it was used a lot of times, haha. Perfect example here:



My mother's back. Off to bug her.



I laughed out loud after reading the two MSN nicks of my then-only ex-schoolmates from Yumin Primary School online.



Lol! I know this is merely coincidence, but I interpreted it that Cassandra loves Liying, but Liying thinks that Cassandra's love for her is a lie!! XD

*runs away from both Liying and Cassandra, who would probably throw sticks and stones at me :x*





I have NO MORE confidence in my memory left.

This morning, while on the bus, I was looking at the TVMobile for a slight moment, showing news from ChannelNewsAsia, when this line of text at the bottom shows up: "Joint Admissions Exercise results out tomorrow". I nod my head, telling myself, "Hmm... Tomorrow, huh...?"

I ended up forgetting all about it when I got home, until Sakura reminded me of it.

Dream upon the stars... says:
gtg le.. bye... n dun forget tml posting for skool is coming out!
Dream upon the stars... says:
byee
Samy [Thinking of you, I wanna be by your side...] says:
Wah!
Samy [Thinking of you, I wanna be by your side...] says:
You don't say I really forget!!
Samy [Thinking of you, I wanna be by your side...] says:
Thanks for reminding!! XD

And fifteen minutes later, I actually managed to forget all about it, until I wondered into Edwyna's blog, and read the first paragraph:
Posting results out at 8am! So early! Haha I'm gonna dial that don't-know-what-number-given-on-the-moe-website @ 7.59am. Hee ;D
What the hell is wrong with my memory!?



Looking at my old blog posts, I stumbled on this photo of Vernon and I my father took for us last year.



And I'm immediately all "OMGWTFBBQHAX!" ...Because I'm wearing the exact same T-shirt now as I am wearing in that photo.

Sometimes, coincidence can really scare the bloody hell out of me.

Side note: I can't believe how geeky my hair used to look... XP And lol, I wonder where that blue Nike watch I was wearing in that photo went now... :P *looks around room* Oops! It's missing. Shit.



Hmmm, new Death Note movie. I tried to ask Yoshida (he's such a fan of Death Note, mentioning it at every single opportunity he can; it made me curious and decided to check it out myself) to watch it, to no avail.

Samy [Thinking of you, I wanna be by your side...] says:
Got watch the new Death Note movie?
godofdeath says:
no
Samy [Thinking of you, I wanna be by your side...] says:
Want to go watch it together? ;D
godofdeath says:
L solo, not very intersted
Samy [Thinking of you, I wanna be by your side...] says:
Got Ryuk leh
Samy [Thinking of you, I wanna be by your side...] says:
I heard
godofdeath says:
ryuuk not my gay partner so no need to support him
godofdeath says:
but firstly y must be L changes the world???
y not shinigami changes the world???!!!

Samy [Thinking of you, I wanna be by your side...] says:
Um... It's probably just a... title to attract attention?
godofdeath says:
that's y not interested
Samy [Thinking of you, I wanna be by your side...] says:
Ah, really don't want go watch ah?
godofdeath says:
yup

I shoulda know. He doesn't watch Death Note for L. He watched Death Note for Kira. -.-

So I tried asking Vernon, and when he asked, "Just the two of us?", I told him to invite shorty Particle E (shit! I kept forgetting that I can't call him shorty!), which brings us to the main point.

Yes. Ridiculing Ephraim of his height.

And so, this is what Vernon replied:
And e chan say cannot cos he got cca. I just learnt a new line to say to him... Ephraim so small, cant see vernon and samy faces. Haha.
-Vernon
You gotta hand it to the pro for thinking up such a smart way to ridicule Ephraim. XD

Edit: ...Wait a moment... I just realized where bub got that from...! In Final Fantasy X, Biran said, "Kimahri so small can't see Yenke and Biran's faces." XD! I should have figured.



Haha, since I read the Naruto manga, and haven't touch any Naruto anime at all (well, except for a few clips of humour here and there from YouTube), I decided to check out the Naruto openings, lol. Well, I must say. Hmmm... how do I put this? My first impression of him is... I don't really like the openings. XD

There was only this one opening that I liked after listening to it once, and I didn't hesitate to download it, haha. XD It's the fourth opening, GO!!!, by Flow. Catchy tune, haha, I was shaking my legs to it. XD

We are Fighting Dreamers! :D





Lol, Konohamaru is such a perverted little brat, thinking up of Jutsu like this. XD

What I like more is that both Naruto and Sakura share the almost same reactions, just the reverse for each different Jutsu. XD And of course, who wouldn't laugh at seeing Kakashi go all "......"? XD



You Are 40% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

No comments: