Monday, January 14, 2008

Ittouryuu: Hiryuu Kaen

Ittouryuu: Hiryuu Kaen (飛竜火焔, Flying Dragon Blaze): Using one sword, Zoro jumps high up into the air and slashes his opponent. After slashing them, Zoro's opponent then burst into flames from where they were slashed. This was first seen being used against Ryuuma. The animal or creature, that usually accompanies Zoro in the background when performs powerful techniques, in this technique, is a dragon. The dragon bares an uncanny resemblance to the dragon slayed by Ryuuma the King from Oda's earlier work, Monsters. The scene where Zoro slashes Ryuuma with this technique also resembles the scene from Monsters, in which Ryuuma slays the dragon.







At work, I finally received the pay for the sub I did ten days ago. $16.70, not bad. And Hong Wei? He told me he got a hundred and fifty bucks.

=.=

Okay, I'm not going to be jealous of that. He spent so many hours doing sub, even his best friend during Primary 6 [a.k.a. (also known as) 俺は (ore wa; me) :P] started to call him a "no life". Yes, that is his reward for sacrificing his life and soul. :P

Thanks to Hong Wei for treating me prawn noodles during lunch. XD But then again, you're rich, lol. :3

Kim Hui tried to evade sub at last minute today, after getting his name written. He went up to the demon supervisor, and fortunately for him, it was canceled just as he wishes for. I can just imagine the enemy throwing a lifebuoy at a drowning Kim Hui just after successfully pushing him down the ship and pulling him out of the sea. How ironic.

Problem is, now she wants someone to substitute for Kim Hui. Yes, in order to "revive someone from the dead", a tribute is required to be sacrificed. How disgustingly cruel and evil. And guess what? Since I was the nearest to Kim Hui, I became the very first target.

Her attack immediately failed with me saying one, "Today? No, can't." Owned. I can just imagine her launching her sharp, tainted claws on me, trying to slash me before kicking me overboard. Raising my jian, I shouted out "風華招來!". A defensive wind barrier immediately forms and shields me from her attack, pushing her back.

Yes, I'm told I have a rather creative imagination. Combined that with boredom from work, and this is what you get.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. ;)



Once again, I find myself blogging about my journey on the bus from Tampines Bus Interchange after work back home, lol.

In the queue at the bus interchange where we wait for the bus, I noticed a girl who looked rather familiar two people in front of me at the queue. Hmmm, a ponytail, thick eyebrows, and wearing a white school uniform. Where have I seen her before...? Oh yeah, I remember taking the lift at my HDB block with her once, haha, she lived in the same HDB block as I. Funny how I remember such things. :P

I got myself a seat aboard the bus, and noticed that the last one getting aboard was a rather cute-looking lady, haha. She couldn't get herself a seat, and when the bus left, she almost tripped. I ended up offering her my seat, haha. I'm such a chivalrous guy. :P Lol, just kidding. No big deal, really.

At the first bus stop, a lot of people alighted (gee, what the hell? Wasting sixty-five cents taking a bus to the next bus stop when you can just spend five minutes walking there? Do you people have too much money and nowhere to spend on them? In that case, invest on me, I'm in need of cash. -.-), and I got myself a seat, haha. The same number of people boarded, and the bus once again is void of any empty seats.

At the next bus stop, an old woman got aboard. I waited for five seconds or so, expecting someone to stand up and offer the old woman a seat, but no one did. Thinking, "You guys are such assholes...", I ended up standing up and giving the old woman my seat.

No, don't get me wrong. This is not chivalry, this is obligation. What if the old woman stood on the bus and ended up tripping over, falling, and getting badly injured? All of us here (those seating anyway) will be at fault for not offering her our seats. All of us. If you guys want media attention, go ahead, but I prefer not to read:
  • headlines on tomorrow's newspapers read, "Old Woman on Bus Trips; Passengers Blamed for not Offering Seats",
  • headlines on the newspapers two days later that read, "Singaporeans are Criticised for not Having Courtesy",
  • headlines on the newspapers three days later reading, "A Review on Courtesy in Singapore", and
  • all the other shit you guys can think of yourself *rolls eyes*
Second time I offer my seat today, lol... I got myself another seat about three stops later though. :3



Lol, I just watched Zero no Tsukaima episode 11, and there was this little conversation.

Waldo: Come with me, Louise. Let's rule the world together.
Louise: No! You're not the Sir Waldo I once knew!
Walso: I am who I am. People change with time. One day, you will understand what I mean.

And guess what was I thinking?

"Bleh, tell Aizen the same thing, and he will give you a much cooler reply." :P



"'No longer the Aizen you know,' hm...? I'm afraid you've been deluded, Abarai-kun...The 'Aizen Sousuke' you knew never existed to begin with."

No comments: