Sunday, January 06, 2008

One Piece manga reading marathon! :D

Haha, no OT on Sunday, so I get to stay at home and sleep until it's late in the morning. :D Was reading One Piece the whole day, haha, what a great feeling. XD



Hehheh, it's amazing how food (or lack of) can drive people crazy. XP No wonder Sanji insist on feeding hungry people food, no matter who they are. XD



This is our proof of friendship! :O
Lol, that's one thing I just love about One Piece. XD



I'll carry you too!!



Kawaii Vivi-chwan~~~!



Yes, Luffy, stop kicking asses! XD




Usopp, Luffy and Sanji acting cool, haha. XD



Hmm, eat when thou art hungry.



Gomu Gomu no Muchi + Tatsu Maki + Epaule Shoot = Pwnage. XD



*raises right hand* Nincompoop.
And lol, Zoro, Matsuge is worse than Idiot, Moron and Dumbass? XD



It looks as if our Captain Usopp has fallen and thus now requires Zoro to carry him around. ^_^



Even though our Captain Usopp has fallen though, he can still contribute to the team! Feast your eyes upon this perfect example, where Zoro uses Usopp as a weapon to whack Luffy! XD



Vivi-chwan looks so cute even when she was still a kid!



Fight to the death! :O
Man, even though both the Suna Suna Clan (back when both Kohza and Vivi were still kids, of course) and Usopp's Pirates are made up of kids, you can obviously tell that the Suna Suna Clan has much better weapons than Usopp's Pirates, lol. That's the difference in power between a group of kids in the Grand Line and a group of kids in the East Blue. XD
I'm sure once they reach the New World, they'll find groups of kids with much better weapons... :O
^_____^



Vivi-chwaaaaaaan~~~!
Why did she have to leave though? T__T



You think risking your own life is enough? Try risking our lives along with yours! WE ARE NAKAMA!



Moral of the Story: Don't try to show off and lead the way when you have got no sense of direction whatsoever. ;D



Haha, Carue is protective of his "proof of friendship". XD



No matter who tries to come after us, I'll be the one to protect Nami-san and Vivi-chan! You two can call me Prince! XD



Mizu Luffy and Mizu Usopp's combination: Mizu Mizu no Twin Pistol! :O
Lol, I got the name from Mizu Luffy, one of Luffy's forms in which he used against Crocodile, Mizu Mizu no Pistol, the attack Luffy used to spit spheres of water onto his opponents, and Gomu Gomu no Twin Pistol, an upgraded form of Gomu Gomu no Pistol where both fists are used instead of one. XD
And lol, I sort of pity Smoker and Tashigi. There they are, chatting and minding their own business, when Luffy and Usopp spots them and spits water onto them... XD



Zoro is kicking Sanji-style! :O Maybe Zoro wants to become a cook like Sanji as well? XD



After reading Chapter 453, I find this statement by Robin very ironic, because...



...she herself can fly using Cien Fleur: Wing. -.-



Sanji impression. No matter how many times I look at it, it always never fail to chuckle me up. XD



MR. PRINCE! :D



Lol, Chopper's signature hiding technique! :D
Though, does he think he can fool Crocodile with that? XD



MR. PRINCE! :D



Yeah, we don't need a reason! Let's go and kick his worthless ass! XD



Sanji delivering his strongest and most pwnage attack... ANTI-MANNER KICK COURSE!!



Lol, look at the shocked faces of everyone as a result of the pwnage ANTI-MANNER KICK COURSE! :D



Bring on as many as you want, you god damn bananas. I have to knock all the table manners I know... into assholes that would harm a lady...!!
Pwnage quote. I should memorize this one. ^_^



Vivi-chan is depressed by the fact that she couldn't even defeat one bananawani, and yet when Luffy and Zoro are let out of the cage, they went on a rampage and defeat all of the bananawanis in one go. XD



Falling in love to the end of the world!
I laughed at Zoro's "Just die." though. :O



Gomu Gomu no Gatling Gun! :O
I've always wondered how fast this attack is. Hmmm, maybe someone who knows how to read and write Japanese should write a postcard to Oda-sensei asking him how fast Gomu Gomu no Gatling Gun is in punches per second? XD Lol, ask about Gomu Gomu no Jet Getling Gun too. XD



Gomu Gomu no Bazooka! :O
Doesn't the angle at which this is drawn just reminds you of Gomu Gomu no Jet Bazooka? XD





Drinking water gives you muscles and strength! :O
If so, then the guys in my class 4R2 must be running around with hands the size of giants, having drunk so much freaking water during class chalet. -.-



Sorry, try again. ;D



Compare that to the screenshots from One Piece The Movie: Episode of Alabasta: The Desert Princess and the Pirates. ;D



MR. PRINCE! :D



I lol'd at Usopp's face.



USOPP POUND! :D



I travel the seas of the world... obliterating every enemy in my path. I can't count how many ships I've sunk. People fearfully call me... Lord of Destruction. Remember my name well. CAPTAIN USOPP!
XD



Captain Usopp, Lord of Destruction, has kindly taken off his precious time to show us...
...how fun Whac-A-Mole can be... -.-
Maybe this would convince Vernon and Yoshida next time to play Whac-A-Mole in the arcade instead of just walking past it with disgusted looks on their faces every time I suggest playing it. =.=



I swear, I saw this colour spread somewhere in Crazy Rainbow, seventh opening of One Piece (fine, eighth, if you count We Are - Straw Hats Version in it, which was used only for five episodes...)...



*checks Veoh* Yup. XD Another manga-anime comparison. :O
Anime wins this time. XD The colouring seems better lol.



People... are made of "heart"!
Reminds me of what Kaien told Rukia in Bleach... o.O



Oh. My. God. O________________________O



Nami-swaaaaaaaaan~~~!!



The man who can slash through metal. :O



Ittouryuu Iai: Shishi Sonson. One of Zoro's strongest attacks and the only attack (so far, anyway ^_^") that has shown the ability to cut steel. :O



Nami-swaaaaaaaaan~~~!!



Heh, two seconds to finish the entire group of Baroque Works agents off. XD
I like Zoro and Sanji's intimidating looks though. :O



So what if you're one of the Shichibukai? Then I must be the Hachibukai!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
XD



Mizu Luffy! :D
And with the form of shooting water and rendering Crocodile's defenses useless...
It pissed Crocodile off and cracks Robin up too!
O_O

P.S.: On a totally unrelated note, I've hit 1000 pictures on my Photobucket (:D)... and is thus forced to create a new sub-album and upload there. -.- What a pain.

No comments: