Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wow, I slept like shit

Man, I sure slept like shit yesterday (on New Year).

12am to 2pm - New Year party, protecting the girls, watching TV with Faizal
2pm to 5pm - Sleep
5pm to 8am - Rotting in class chalet; trying hard to sleep
8am to 9am - Getting home
9am to 5pm - At home, sleeping
5pm to 10pm - Blogging
10pm to 12am - Sleep

13 hours of sleep in one day. O_O

Went back to work today after three days of not having to go to work. Sigh. Zzzzzz...

Taking the bus to work this morning, there were a lot of people wearing school uniform. Oh yeah, today's the start of school. Sigh, I miss school, haha.

But great. What used to be an empty bus in the morning before work becomes a completely crowded bus. =_______________=

I was on my way to the water cooler, wanting to refill my water bottle, when I saw Hong Wei. I whack him with my water bottle, saying "Happy New Year!". His reply? "Wah lao!" -_____- It's no wonder Sin Wei, who was following behind me and wanting to refill his water bottle as well, laughed, as he repeated Hong Wei's "Wah lao", lol.

Next year, please remind me not to tell Hong Wei "Happy New Year". I don't want to get another "Wah lao" again. =______=

And what the hell, Hong Wei told me that he even worked during New Year yesterday. He's becoming a no-life. =.=

Strange, for some reason, work went rather fast today.

After work, I was walking at the bus interchange when I saw three people alighting the bus, wearing Ngee Ann uniforms. How nostalgic, those clothes. Oh, shit! I forgot where I put mine!! *searches the whole house, needs his uniforms to collect 'O' level results* :P

When I saw that the third guy alighting the bus looked rather short though, I was like, "Eh? Ephraim?" But on a closer look (wasn't wearing spectacles, duh), it wasn't Ephraim. Hmm... That was rather nostalgic, lol. Reminding me of last time, when Ephraim, Vernon and I alighted from the bus at the Tampines Bus Interchange, hoping to get something to eat before the Photoshop course, with Yoshida on the next bus. XD

On the bus back home, I saw someone wearing the Ngee Ann uniform on the bus. I went up to him and asked him, out of curiosity, "Mr Chua still principal right? How long cock he talk this morning ah?" God damn it! The principal only talked his cock for half an hour this year!? Argh!! He talked cock for an hour last year! Damn! Shit!!

A short post to balance my previous 59-pages long post. One must need ying yang to balance shit. XD

No comments: