Sunday, January 20, 2008

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Whoohoooo! After three weeks of not having any Shounen Jump, here I come! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! XD



Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 179 is first. :D Man, the wait for this chapter didn't really seem long. o.O

Oh, so Syaoran knows that Sakura is a clone all along. Just like how Fay knew that Syaoran is a clone at the beginning all along. o.O



Yup, so let's go get her right now!

Sakura's giving out much more petals than the standard Senbonzakura Shikai. Is she trying to exceed Bankai - Senbonzakura Kageyoshi as well? o.O And lol, I like the look of the Clone as Sakura hugs him. He looks as if he's suffering from constipation. But then again, I think he haven't get through the shock of killing his loved one yet.

Too much black stuff. Too much black stuff.

Oh, hello, the guy back from the world with that strange princess (forgot both the name of the guy and the name of the world). Long time no see. I shouldn't have read the spoilers stating that he would pop up and steal Sakura's body.

Ah, Fuuka Shourai didn't work. Sakura's feathers really excel at being used to create a barrier for defensive purposes.



Seriously, I'll stop reading TRC if that guy just stops right in his tracks, turn back and asks Syaoran, "Yes? Is anything the matter?" *rolls eyes*

Well, to be honest, Syaoran falling wasn't unexpected. That fight with Seishirou already took more than half of his life away, and that fight with the Clone wasn't exactly what we can call easy either. To be honest, I'm still surprised he managed to get up and continue fighting the Clone after being knocked out once.



Damn, blimey, Syaoran! Do you really have to look that scary?



Time for One Piece chapter 485 now. ^_^

Whoa, what destruction... What's the point of having a Buster Call when you can just send in Kuma? XD Wow, Zoro is still conscious, huh? Nice, Zoro! And to sneak attack Kuma with such a cool Shishi Sonson. XD Lol? Kuma's a cyborg too? Man, we have too many cyborgs running around. And a cyborg who can shoot out a Cero. What the hell, man, you think you a Hollow or what? Lol, I'd be saying "What the fuck?" if I were Kuma. First, Zoro comes offering his life. Next, Sanji does the same.

.......

That's it?

We've been waiting for three weeks...

And that's it?

What the fuck? Screw it. -_____-

I swear, that if Zoro ends up dying, I will stop reading/watching One Piece. Dattebayo.



Argh, where's Bleach chapter 306? ...Who cares, I need sleep. -.-

Yay, Bleach chapter 306 is out now! :D

I laugh particularly at how pathetic Szayel looked at the beginning. :P Though, how do we put him out of his torment, as he requested? I still think Ishida or Renji should do the final kill... I don't get the junk that Kurotsuchi is muttering though. But first, what the hell does this "immaculate" word mean?

Lol, this chapter cover looks interestingly curious. And I rather like the chapter name as well, haha. "Not Perfect is GOoD", lol. Who knows what Kurotsuchi is trying to imply? XP

Lol, Kurotsuchi smashed Ashisogi Jizou for trying to attack him just now. XD How lame, he is just making himself defenseless against the other Hollows and Arrancars in Hueco Mundo and Las Noches, and also wasting time repairing it later, probably when he returns to Soul Society. Oh well, he won't be that defenseless though. I'm sure the Captains of Thirteen Protection Divisions (except Zaraki, of course XD) have a good knowledge of kidou spells. Byakuya showed us that. XD

Rofl!? What the fuck did Kurotsuchi do to Nemu!? O_____O I can't stop laughing at Renji and Ishida's expressions!! XD



Okay, let's get off this topic now. I do not want to know what Kurotsuchi did to heal Nemu. DO NOT.

Haha, Pesche and Dondochakka's return! XD Was wondering where they went to after that sneak attack on Szayel failed, lol. Thought they were probably just lying around and pretending to be MIA like Grimmjow, but haha, they got buried by rubble! XD
"Two-thirds of the legendary desert brothers have once again defied death! Fear not, your heroes laugh in the face od danger... Rest assured, our glorious return spells doom for any foe who dare cross swords or match wits - FUWAHHHHHHH! Please spare our lives!! I know we may not look like it, but we're on your side!! Your side!!"
-Pesche
ROFLMAO. And just how the hell is Nemu so strong, to be flinging rubble like pebbles?

Damn, that's anti-climatic... Entering Szayel's conservation hall, where he keeps those delicate, fragile samples he so painstakingly gathered, and just when we were about to see what happen, the scene changes to Zaraki vs Nnoitra. I know I have been demanding it for weeks, no, months now, but, oi!



Watching Nnoitra's expression after being hit by Zaraki just reminded me of Chad's expression after being dealt the finishing blow by Nnoitra. XD



Huh? What's this hierro thingy that Nnoitra is talking about? ...Oh! "The hardened skin of the arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released zanpakutō bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger arrancar have proportionally stronger skin." So, basically, he's just like Mr. 1 from One Piece, with a steel body...? Go, Captain Zaraki, do a Shishi Sonson!! XD



All manga and no anime makes Samy a dull boy. XP Time to watch Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations episode 2, haha. Looking forward to Fay getting his little eyeball eaten. *grabs a packet of potato chips*

Listening to Kamui talking reminded me of Death Note so much, back when Light would keep talking and talking and talking non-stop. XD In case you don't get it, both Kamui and Light are voiced by the same person, Miyano Mamoru, haha.



I got so used to seeing Fay with an eyepatch, it was a bit weird seeing him with both eyes. XD



Same with Clone Syaoran, I got used to seeing him with a right blue eye that it was a bit weird seeing him with two brown eyes as well. XD

Whoa, oh my God, Syaoran didn't look like he was giving the Clone half of his heart. He looked more like he was plucking his eyeball out and stuffing it into the Clone's eyeball!!



Fay's magic sure don't look like how I expected it to look like, haha.



Yeah, sure, take it. Take Fay's eye as you wish. Here it comes, guys, the most bloodiest scene in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE history.



Eh? Kurogane just leaves Souhi there? I thought he stuffed it inside Mokona, lol?



Nah, not as bloody as a I imagine after reading the manga. -.-



And oh my God, the munching sounds Clone Syaoran was making, seemed to me that he enjoyed eating Fay's eye! Listening to it gives me goose bumps!! Fuck, Clone Syaoran pinching on Fay's right eye and trying to squeeze it out looked disgusting too! And the sound effects aren't helping!!



Somehow, the OVA made Syaoran looked a lot older, lol.



The start of the wonderful Syaoran-Sakura-Clone Syaoran love triangle. *rolls eyes*



I don't blame Sakura for freaking out, seriously. Imagine waking up to see two of your boyfriends, but with differences in terms of appearances to your boyfriend (one has an eyepatch, the other has a blue eye). That would freak anyone out.



Heard Syaoran saying "あの姫 (ano hime; that princess)", lol. Who could have tell from this that Syaoran knew that Sakura was a clone all along? XD

Gotta admit, the fighting scene between Syaoran and Clone Syaoran was great. XD

Lol, in the manga, Kurogane asked Mokona to spit out Souhi, but Clone Syaoran instead forces Hien out of Mokona. They changed it in the anime, where Kurogane asked Mokona to spit out Hien (guess any katana would be good against someone wearing the symbol of the person who killed his mother), since he left Souhi at the entrance. Whoa, I didn't notice anything wrong here in the manga, lol, making me think that Kurogane threw Souhi inside Mokona before coming here... But hey, didn't Mokona and Fay went underground first before Kurogane did? XD



This scene looked a lot cooler in the manga. ._.





So Clone Syaoran did enchant Hien with Fay's magic. No wonder the flame bursts were so strong. I knew Hien could only burst into flames and not shoot out jets of fire. Damn, I'm running out of potato chips... -.-





Wow, a fire-based variant of Zoro's 36 Pound Cannon from One Piece! XD



And in minutes, a reservoir full of water, upon which everyone in Tokyo depends on for survival, has became a hellfire and inferno. Not that I prefer the former.



Though, it really sucks to not know which Syaoran-kun Sakura is screaming for. -.- Well, probably the Clone, I don't think Sakura knows the real Syaoran's name yet. And DAMN! I'm out of potato chips. =.= Oh well. *raids the fridge and gets himself a can of coca-cola* Just what you need to get over the loss of a packet of potato chips.



Whoohooo! That pwnage quote, that drawing of his jian, that Raitei Shourai, whoohoo! Syaoran is going to unleash pwnage!! Here comes my favorite scene!! XD I think I found my next quote to write English, Japanese and Chinese versions of. ^_^ Okay, I admit it, I watch that scene for like five times...

FUCK!! I spilt a drop of coca-cola into my right eye! It hurts, damn it!!



Syaoran looks so cool at the ending, haha.

Sigh, I'm NOT looking forward to the next episode. I hate watching Sakura get all beaten up and bloodied,

No comments: