Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A long and tiring day

Shit, I fear I may not have enough time for my blogging today, so I guess I gotta blog fast. Here goes! ... You won't be able... to keep up with me any more... All of my techniques... are going to evolve by one step! Gear... Second!!

This early morning, aboard the bus to the factory and waiting for everyone to be aboard before setting off, I was listening to music from my handphone, when I noticed someone approaching the entrance of the bus and started to climb aboard. Taking a look at him with a glance, I thought, "Who is this stranger? Never saw him before... What's he trying to do, coming up aboard?"

On a closer look, "Eh?? Isn't that... Adrian!?" Lmao! XD That guy got such a great haircut, I find it difficult to recognize him now! He looks almost like a completely different person! XD Lol, he cut it really short, haha.

Ate breakfast with Kim Hui and second uncle. We ate really fast, and thus got time to waste sitting there and enjoying being able to do nothing, lol. I decided to compare the differences between whether using the auto-focus function of my handphone camera or not.

With auto-focus:


Without auto-focus:


Looks like I should use the auto-focus function every time I take photos, eh? XD Too bad it's slow to use, and is a pain in the ass as well. -.- Had to hold down the button halfway, wait for it to focus (takes about five seconds, zzz), and finally, after it's done focusing, push down the button completely to take the photo. Zzzzzz...

Just as Hong Wei, Sin Wei, Kim Hui and I were about to go for lunch, the four of us took some time to decide where to eat, lol, at the coffee shop beside the factory, or the coffee shop across the road. Sin Wei and I wanted to eat at the one opposite the factory, while Hong Wei, being unable to decide, said that he would follow whatever decision Kim Hui makes. And when I asked Kim Hui, the fact that he spent so long thinking before giving me a reply really pisses me off, zzz. -.- In the end, he told me, "随便。 ("Anything" in Chinese)" I replied, "Then you go look for a 随便餐厅 (literally, "Anything Restaurant". I intend it to be a pun, wanted him to go and look for a restaurant named "随便" XP) lor, Sin Wei and I go opposite. Don't worry lah, Hong Wei follow you one, so you won't be alone in your quest to find the 随便餐厅." XD

In the end, the four of us decided to go to the coffee shop across the road, and in front of us, was the second uncle, also intending to go to the same place for lunch. Just when he was crossing the road, I shouted out to him, "Uncle, wait for us! We're eating together with you!" But oops, I didn't realize he was crossing the road. So he just stops halfway in the middle of the road after hearing me shout "Wait for us!", and turns around. As Sin Wei pointed out, it's rather fortunate that there were no cars along the road then.

Spent three hours after work doing sub today. Earnt twenty-seven bucks. Hmmm, not bad, that's nine bucks per hour. I told Adrian, "Hey, Adrian, each of us earnt twenty-seven bucks! Let's go and drink some beer and celebrate! You buy the beer (since neither Hong Wei nor I, being under 18, the legal purchase age for alcohol, could buy any XP), Hong Wei blanjah!" XD

On my way home, I heard the radio on the news that in Malaysia, a law is being passed to make sure that at queues in shops, males and females have to queue up at separate queues, apparently to prevent them from kissing each other. o.O Weird law, lol. I found the Channel NewsAsia article about it.

Anyway, the radio DJs made it sound so sad, lol. "Awww, you have to queue up there, and I here. We will be separated... T_T" That, reminded me of this:





o.O

No comments: