Monday, January 28, 2008

Man... Damn... I fell asleep.

Man... Damn... I fell asleep.



This blog post may be dated on the 28th, haha, but actually, I'm writing this on the 29th. Reason being I had a bad headache during work, in which case I immediately went to bed after getting home, and didn't wake up until next morning, when I had to prepare myself to leave for work, haha. ^_^" And man, I still do not have enough sleep. Argh.

Anyway, I guess I should blog about what happened today (as in on the 28th ^_^).

During work today, it scared me particularly when the boss came over to my seat and pat me on my shoulder, telling me to go into his office, haha. I thought I screwed something major up or something, and now he's calling me in to seriously tell me off. Turns out it was because I get to receive a $5 voucher to buy cakes for my birthday, lol. XD

The reason why it came ten days late was, in the boss's own words, because he was afraid that people would "use my birthday to blackmail me". Yeah, right. In that case, seeing that I already posted my birthday on my blog yesterday, I'd be receiving about... *calculates* nine trillion, four hundred and sixty billion, seven hundred and thirty million, four hundred and seventy-two thousand, five hundred and eighty point eight (9,460,730,472,580.8) blackmails. Please do not ask about the "point eight" blackmail, haha.

Note: That number, seemingly extremely random, is the distance that light travels vacuum in a year, in kilometres, or in other words, also known as light-year.

The gift voucher was in a yellow envelope, which highlights everyone about it. "Oh, it's your birthday?" or so everyone around me asks. I see, next time someone comes out from the boss's office with a yellow envelope, it seems to mean that his or her birthday is near (thanks to the boss's extreme fear of blackmailing, or so it seems anyway). I learnt something new today.

Oh, and while I was keeping that envelope in my bag, I jokingly told Kim Hui, "Hey, I got the letter of resignation!" XD But he, knowing what it means (unlike me, who didn't know until then XD), saw through the joke immediately, haha. Sorry to Kim Hui, sounded really mean to me, haha, but when Kim Hui came and wished me happy birthday later, I laughed at him, telling him that he is ten days late. XD

Oh, this happened last week as well, but I forgot to blog about it, damn. So, anyway, I got my third pay slip (counting the first one of a pathetic amount: $36.15. Funny how I still remember that exact amount) ever since I started work, haha. Much earlier than I expected, so it came as a pleasant surprise, haha. And ack, apparently I took way too many leaves and stuff, because my pay for this month was only 75% of last month's, haha. XD Oh well, the second month was when I started taking leaves like nobody's business. XD

My name was on the duty roster for sub, along with Hong Wei and Kim Hui, so the three of us had no choice but to stay behind after work to do sub. Sigh. Don't want to talk about it much, but Kim Hui was doing breakdown so freaking fast that the amount of stuff I had to bag kept increasing by the second. And I was like, "Oi, either you slow down or help me out!!" Lol, like he'd slow down or help me. DX

Yup, I bag like shit during sub. Sigh... What made it worse is fucking Andy. He's being even louder than a rocket about to takeoff. That, combined with my headache (now I know why Syaoran couldn't do much while the group was in Celes, in Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE ), made it so much worse for me. Sigh... Can't that freaking loudspeaker just shut the fuck up? Seriously, I get an urge to grab an axe, but...



After finishing sub, Kim Hui, Hong Wei and I left together. There was this group of pranksters, teenagers around the same age as us, sitting together in a crowd outside the factory, announcing out loudly that there is no bus to bring us to Tampines MRT Station. It was a tough decision for the three of us, whether to believe that this is a prank, and we should sit down and start waiting for the bus, hoping that there is one; or to just believe them and walk home ourselves.

We ended up having faith in them. Yeah, right, that's cliché. We were waiting only because they were also waiting as well, so we figured that they were waiting for the bus and playing a prank onus at the same time.

Two photos I took out of boredom, obviously without their knowledges.



This is of Hong Wei...



And this is of Kim Hui...

Rather obvious that I was the last one to sit down, isn't it? XD

Went back home and slept. That's it.



And guess I'm blogging about yesterday as well. I was originally intending to spend that day buying clothes for my New Year, but because my uncle (father's eldest brother, to be more precise) struck lottery, he wanted to buy my family a sofa (since my retarded mother threw it away), so our two families went to Courts Megastore.



Don't ask me why, but I also took a photo of the visible stairs outside. o.O



Lol, Dave and I were so slow to look around that the others abandoned us and went ahead looking for a sofa. -_____- Haha.

Walking past the section for healthcare equipment, I noticed a Swiss ball on the ground, so I turned it around and kicked it at Dave, who reflexively raised his arms and blocked it to prevent it from hitting his face. XD He told me, "Looks like you haven't change much." Haha, I'm still as playful as ever.

We walked past the section for televisions as well, and there was one of them, holy shit!! It was so freaking huge, has such a freaking clear quality, and of course is freaking expensive... Damn, it looked like watching a movie in the cinema, lol! Yeah, right, I have to work at least around ten months to afford that. Took a photo of it for fun as well, haha.



Man, I don't know why, but all the sofas there were so comfortable that sitting and lying on them for five seconds and I can start falling asleep. XD Man, I don't care which, just get it, lol! Unfortunately though, that price tag was a bitch.

In the end, we gained nothing from Courts, and went next door to Ikea. Freaking hell, I mistook the exit for the entrance and went in through the exit for fifteen seconds, leading my blur mother walking behind me, until I realized it was the exit and turned back. -.- Dave asked me why I did not try running up the escalator downwards to enter? Well, I would, in normal conditions, but...



TELL ME HOW THE FUCK YOU RUN UP?! Tch, I even offered him ten bucks, to dare him to run up those crowded escalators, haha.

I am not proud to admit that upon seeing that they were giving out free measuring tapes in Ikea, took one, jokingly tried to strangle Dave with it and ended up getting a paper cut. Fuck. And lol, I literally became a prankster and a troublemaker in Dave's company, lol. Found dustbins that double as chairs, and I took one and covered Dave's head with it. XD

In the end, we saw nothing we liked and ended up leaving.

Went to the coffeeshop across Dave's house for dinner. Uncle ordered too many things to eat. Then again, that's pretty standard; he always order too much stuff. That's why I don't particularly enjoy mealtimes at Genting (since our two families often go together, and you know, he always order too much, making us damn bloated). -.-

I got Dave to go on a walk with me after we are done, haha, while we wait for the rest of them to finish. I was being pessimistic, haha, expecting to get attacked like in those standard RPGs (where you get attacked while walking in the field maps), since it is nighttime after all, the period of danger and evil (or should I say that I was being optimistic, since I'm itching for a fight? :P). We didn't get attacked though, oh boy.

We went to look for a Cash Deposit machine for me to throw in the six hundred bucks my father returns to me (more like I koped it while he was counting his month ), and managed to find one after searching quite a while. I'm surprised that, without my spectacles, I could see it at a distance, in which I pointed it out to Dave, and had him tell me, "That's no ATM, that's the senior citizens' corner!" He got owned when we went to have a closer look. XD

Sigh, the queue for the Cash Deposit is long, while on the other hand, there is no queues for the ATM. Guess we all have so much money that everyone is dumping money in and no one taking money out. Great for the bank, I suppose. I'm surprised, that given our pathetic senses of directions (I lost faith in mine ever since that day, while Dave's is already lousy. I forgot how many times he attempted to go the wrong way back at Courts just now XD), we managed to make it back, haha.

My uncle noticed a group of ants at the grass next to the table where we sat to eat dinner, and haha, he used his cigarette to attempt to burn them! ^_^ We were cheering out loud, haha (I guess he is sadistic. :P Me, on the other hand, hates ants), even wanting to buy a cup of boiling water to kill them, hahaha.



After dinner, our fathers decided to go to grandmother's house. Very random, yeah, but we figured it would be good to pay her a visit. After we knocked on her door and while we waited for her to come and open it, Dave asked, "What do I say? It's been so long since I've last visited." I replied, "Please tell me if you can think of one. I need it too, as it's been equally long for me as well." XD

Didn't do much, haha. Just playing card games with Wen Qian, but they were making their moves so slow that I almost fell asleep. That, combined with the fact that both of them had forgotten to play Big Two (), didn't make it particularly enjoyable. Later, Dave and I ended up going into the master bedroom (grandmother doesn't appear to sleep there though, since despite it being the master bedroom, there isn't any beds in there. Instead, she dumps her old sofas there. So, we would always go in and hang out there every time we come), enjoying the air-con inside the room and sharing whatever music files we have on our handphones, haha.

In the end, we went home, as Dave and Wen Qian had school tomorrow, and I have work.

No comments: