Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New handphone, yay

Yay, I got myself a new handphone. Nokia 5610 Music Xpress. Whoohooo. I'm forced to waste time later transferring contacts over from my old handphone via Bluetooth, as well as add "+65" to every single number, because if not, I can't tell who send which SMSes, only see their numbers, which, for God's sake, I did not bother to memorize. Just ask Vernon how many times I replied to him, "Oh, and are you Vernon?"

That was all because I screwed up and sent Hong Wei a reply intended for Vernon. -_____-

Argh, the new earphones are going to waste me quite some time getting used to. I prefer 6288's earphones. Volume control, pwnage. The button to skip songs skips the song immediately when you press it, unlike 5610's, where, I dunno why, you had to keep pressing it because it would skip. =.= Oh, and it kept dropping out, which is irritating. Finally, the volume control. I can't find a suitable and appropriate volume, damn it. I find it too soft, I increase the volume by one level, and it becomes too loud instead. Argh. Kudos to the people at Apple for making iPod's volume control pwns. Oh, and can I use the button to skip songs as a loudspeaker during phone calls? I know 6288's can. Who knows? Gonna try it out later. Bleh.

Oh, and why freaking out the loudspeakers at the bottom of the handphone? Oh my God. Now how do I put it on my table and not let the loudspeakers get covered, while still having the screen not face-down? Shit. I prefer it a lot when the loudspeakers are at the side. That way, if you put it on the table and the phone rings, at least you can hear it a lot clearer than when the loudspeaker is being covered. =.=

Video watching though, I see only improvements. They should have hurry up and get rid of the volume meter (which shows up when you adjust the volume and covers 60% of the screen) and those stupid white words that says "Pause" and "Back". Oh, and they made it so that pressing asterisk ("*") gets you to view full-screen. Convenient, but still, it's troublesome to slide it to reveal the number pad so you can press the asterisk button just to view full-screen, lol.

Argh, the memory card is only 512MB. And it's microSD. Which makes the 2GB miniSD I wasted 44 bucks on buying a month ago useless. =________= I'm thinking of selling that 2GB miniSD at Cash Converters and buying a new 2GB microSD, lmao. Wonder how much would they buy my rotten memory card for? XD

Nothing much left to complain about. :P That "+65" shit is fucking annoying though.



Oh, and Hong Wei, happy birthday. :D

I'm looking forward to your birthday bash, so you better not let me catch you going into the toilet. XP

Note: Birthday bash = bashing up the birthday boy while singing the birthday song loudly, hence the name birthday bash



LMAO!!! In the beginning of Zero no Tsukaima episode 7, Princess Henrietta stretches out her hand to Saito and offers him to kiss it after the brave deed he had done in episode 6. He didn't know what the heck he was supposed to do, so Louise whispered advice to him.





Saito, being a noob, gets the wrong impression.



Grabbing her hand, he...







AND KISS HER ON THE LIPS!! *whistles loudly*









And her reaction?



ROFL!! XD

*is going to download a clip of that into handphone when he has time* XD



Lol, I found two more colour spreads used for openings in the anime. :P





I love how they just managed to slip Robin in. XD Well, at the time this colour spread was out, Luffy was still fighting Crocodile in Arabasta, lol, so Robin haven't join yet. In the anime, on the other hand, Luffy was already fighting Enel in Skypiea, so Robin has joined already. XD







:O at the "DON" in the background.



Lmao! It's GOMU GOMU NO TRIPLET KAZAN (volcano)!! XD



Smoker in his coolest. No kidding. :O



I don't even think I need to comment on how pwnage this scene is.



Going to Polytechnic open houses tomorrow. Wonder how it would be like there. Oh well, one thing's for sure, after listening to what Vernon told me, I'm sure it would be better than a JC. XD

No comments: