Sunday, January 13, 2008

Nothing up much, really

Today is a Sunday, yay, so there's no work. :D Since I didn't go out at all this entire day, nothing much to blog about, do I? That's rather good, let me have a break from all these long posts I have been typing. =.=

Yay, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE chapter 178 is out. I read the raw (because of the fact that the first half of this chapter consists of very little text, I could read everything until page 14, when I had to go and look for translations XP) a few days ago, so I wouldn't sound too surprised when blogging about it now. :P



Lol, I thought that Clone threw Hien away, but nah, he just threw the sheath away. :P But wait, on second look, is that even Hien's sheath? Oh, shit, no wait. That was Tomoyo's hair accessory with the sound effect.



Oh, so this was where the MSN display picture I koped yesterday was from. :P



A beautiful clash of swords, and...





No!! Oh my God, what the fuck!? WHY DID SAKURA GET IN THE MIDDLE!?



Reading Sakura say "貴方のさくらはわたしじゃない。 (Anata no Sakura wa watashi janai.; Your Sakura isn't me.)" in the raw and combined with Sakura's sad expression, I almost went speechless. What the heck is going on...? o.o

But please, Sakura, I beg of you. Next time, use kanji!! Say "貴方の桜は私じゃない。"!! It makes it much more easier to read and understand, and I don't have to waste time translating from hiragana to romaji with the aid of a hiragana-roumaji table!!

Oh, and why is "さ" (sa) and "ち" (chi) so freaking similar? I got the two of them confused and translated the hiragana into "anata no chikura wa watashi janai", and was like "Huh? What's 'chikura'? o.O"

Oh, boy. Oh, boy. And if you think that it was ridiculous enough to realize that the Syaoran been with the group all along up to Tokyo is a clone all along, here comes another big out. The Sakura with us is a clone the whole time as well.

Poor Kurogane. He's the only one left without a clone/twin. He's so lonely. D:

Oh, what the fuck... First we have a white Mokona and a black Mokona. Next we have Syaoran and Clone Syaoran. After that we have Fay and Yuui. And now this. Next thing you know, we'd have a Clone Kurogane. *rolls eyes*

Words can't explain how confused I am now.

Edit: 待って!待って!待って!待って!待って…! (matte; wait) What the fuck!? I just read Wikipedia, and it said that Clone Sakura died?! WHAT THE FUCK!?

Oh, apparently she died when she told Syaoran "Your Sakura isn't me." and dissolved into sakura petals. DAMN YOU CLONE, FOR KILLING CLONE SAKURA! I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S REAL OR CLONE, BUT KILLING A CUTE LADY REALLY PISSES ME OFF! GOD DAMN YOU, CLONE!!

Now, let's go and find the real Sakura. -.-

No comments: