Tuesday, January 15, 2008

That Girl I Can't Ignore

I look straight up at the never ending blue sky
I inhale the passing breeze and run down the hill
While glaring at your unusually serious expression from afar
Why is this? Without a reason, I become completely obstinate

This girl on my mind, this mysterious girl - I can't just stand here quietly
Around the corner, when it seems like something is about to happen, I break into a run
This anxious presentiment, this mysterious presentiment - an uneasiness like that seen in a dream
I can't have this anxiety everyday, I stare straight ahead
I won't lose to her

I chase after orange clouds in such a hurry
With all my strength I trip over something and fall over in a showy manner
Because I've never had a connection or anything related to that person
I kick off the asphalt, hurrying on the way home

This girl on my mind, this mysterious girl - even today, I give a side-glance check...
Without realizing it, for some reason I fall into her pace
This anxious presentiment, this mysterious presentiment - this uneasiness that something is beginning
Because I have ideals that I won't give up no matter what
I won't lose to anyone

This girl on my mind, this mysterious girl - I can't just stand here quietly
I want to know the real power that is hidden deep in my heart...
This anxious presentiment, this mysterious presentiment - the future is like a labyrinth
Until the time when I can firmly grasp this dream in these hands
I won't give up on myself

P.S.: It sucks that the student concession fees on my EZ-Link card has expired now that I finally started to take the bus twice everyday (my father drove me to my primary school, and I walked to my secondary school, so I used not to take the bus). Now I have to pay for adults fares, which is 50% more expensive than student fares (Okay, 48.8%, to be more accurate. 48.9% to three significant figures, for you Chemistry-crazy bastards :P). Damn, for a 16-year-old (reaching 17 in three days by the way XP) having to pay adult fares, this is unjust, man, UNJUST!

I can't wait for Polytechnic to start, so I can get a brand new Polytechnic EZ-Link card AND get a discount off bus fares. :D

No comments: