Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy Birthday, Timmy! :D

Today is January 5th, Timmy's birthday! :D

He's a friend I met on RuneScape by the way, and a fellow Runite Knight. ;D

This is the only picture I can find of him though. o.O



He's on the most extreme left by the way, accompanied by Peter, Ahmed and me. ^_^

Damn, I have a lot of other pictures of him, but they are all left in the hard drive of my desktop. D: Anyone have any idea how to get the files out of the hard drive of a desktop with its motherboard busted other than to waste money getting a new motherboard? ^_^



Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, major fuck! For some weird reason, the nail of my left little finger got plucked out. Yes, plucked out. Ouch.

Well, it wasn't really that painful, seeing that I only noticed it when I turned to look at my left hand and saw a mess of blood, haha. It was rather more creepy. Like, oh my God, the nail got plucked out. That's psychologically scary...

I hope it gets well soon, but I heard it would take a fortnight for the nail to grow. Two weeks. Daaaaaamn. My finger will rot being wrapped in bandage by then. Daaaaaaaaaamn.

Yes, I know I'm rather lame and all, taking a photo of it takes priority before getting it washed and putting a bandage on it. ^_^

I know my camera sucks, but really, which sadistic bastard wants to see a high-quality image of an injured finger?



Oh, and somehow, my right index finger feels hurt as well. Feels a bit irritatingly painful when I hit hard with it. That has just disabled its usage for typing. -_-

Typing with two fingers injured is slow and a pain in the ass. =.=



Lol, I thought of something good to say to my former 4R2 classmates. :D

Believe, and our blades will not break! Believe, and our hearts will not bend! Though the roads we take may be different, our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will live and return here once again!



Damn...! I wanted to blog about my New Year's Resolution, which I had already thought of at New Year's Day (while getting home from chalet, lol), but I kept forgetting to do so.

Here it is, short, simple and sweet! :D My New Year's Resolution for 2008 is...

To get used to writing the year 08 while writing the date! :O

Having written 07 after writing the day and month of the date for an entire year, I got used to writing 07 already, lol. I hope I can hurry up and shed that habit, and create a new habit of writing 08. :O

Because last year, I dated my worksheets as "14 January 06" and the worksheet two years ago as "28 January 05". Same with every single year before, all the way from since when I was born. =_______=



It's January, an infestation of birthdays! First, Timmy starts his birthday off (I still couldn't believe that he is 13 days older than me :P), followed by Hong Wei and Yujun at 9th (I'm still surprised by the fact that they were born exactly on the same day), Jonathan at 12th (ugh, I used to think I was older than him, haha), me at the 18th (:D!), and finally Yoshida's at 21th, lol.

Hong Wei wants earphones for his birthday present, since half of his earphones spoilt. Anyone knows where I can buy some earphones? =.=

I bought mine at the Shop N Save supermarket across the PIE at grandmother's house, but no, I'm not going to go all the way there just for a pair of earphones, haha.



Watched Bleach episode 154. Kaien sounds weird. Definitely not what I expected. Yeah.



What's wrong, Rukia? You having a stomachache? o.O



Way to go, Aaroniero, you pissed her off.



Senka... Getting behind the opponent with a specialized spinning Shunpo... and destroying the chain link and soul sleep with a stabbing thrust. I've seen it countless times. It's your favorite technique. In my head, with reasoning, I've learned your movements. It finally looks like I've gotten to where my body can keep up too. You can no longer kill me with th - Oh, wait, it's not Senka?



Tsugi no Mai, Hakuren looks strong and beautiful, of course, but does she have to stab the ground with her sword four times to use this attack? Man, what a pain, all power and no speed.



Found a cool Bleach wallpaper on Google Image Search, depicting Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu and Renji's Hihiou Zabimaru! Bankai! :D



Too bad it looks sucky with my monitor screen, with a resolution of 1280 x 800, lol.



Strange, don't know why, but my mother served tang yuan today. o.O



The small tang yuan look so cute beside the big ones. XD

No comments: