Thursday, January 10, 2008

the QueST to cOnqUEr every SINGLE PoLYTeCHNIC

Lol at today's blog post's title. Sure is rather random, yeah. Well, as a summary, we went to the two open houses in both Nanyang Polytechnic and Temasek Polytechnic today. The title of today's blog post comes from the fact that after revealing our plans to go to Temasek Poly after Nanyang Poly, we got commented on as if we are on a quest to conquer every single polytechnic. XD I'll elaborate more on this later, haha.

According to Jasmine last night, there were only four of us going to Nanyang Polytechnic, Xiao Yao, Kuan Hon, Jasmine and I, and we were supposed to meet at the bus stop opposite her house. Well, I bet all of you are asking, "How come she is so privileged? Why do we have to go to the bus stop opposite HER house?"

Because she's the Princess mah. We still must bow down to her and address her as hime-sama (姫様; hime means "princess", and -sama is an honorific ending for names that indicates extreme reverence) leh.

Just kidding, haha. Turns out there's a direct bus to Nanyang Polytechnic from her house. Guess that settles things.

I went out home much earlier than the time we agreed to meet, because I wanted to buy a phone strap for myself. It was a pain in the ass to dig my phone out of my pocket, especially when I am wearing jeans, I figured, so might as well just buy one. My only worry is that it might make it easier for fuckers to pickpocket and steal it, but I guess I'll just have to either put my left hand inside my left pocket (where I put my handphone) the whole time (which very effectively and conveniently defeats the purpose of a phone strap), or I'll listen to the music always (so if it gets stolen, I would be alerted to it, since there becomes no music immediately XD).

With that purpose in mind, I took the bus to Tampines Bus Interchange and went to Century Square, knowing that I last saw some phone straps on sale at Comic Connection. Might as well check out any new manga volumes (I doubt it though; my pessimism at work).

I should have been more pessimistic... Because that shop was still not yet opened. =.= Hello! 10.45am still not open yet ah? Wakey-wakey, sleepy-head!!

Century Square looks pretty peaceful and serene to me in the morning while there aren't much people running around, haha.



With a rather disappointed feeling in tow, I walked all the way to the bus stop next to Tampines Regional Library. Waited for a rather long time for the bus 27, which will take me to Jasmine's house, to come. Zzzzzz... Haha. And there was also some guy wearing army uniform who kept staring at me. What, want a fight, punk? Nah, I probably shouldn't waste my energy on small ants like this one, lol.

During the long time spent ("wasted" would be a much better word to use here though, but rather unfortunately, the word "spent" came into my mind first) on waiting for the bus 27, I realized that there were a lot of other buses which stopped, but most of the time, only one or two people got on board. The large number of people who started to amass at the bus stop and yet the small number of people boarding the bus soon resulted in me theorizing that everyone, like me, is waiting for bus 27.

How correct was I. As the bus 27 came, everyone soon swarmed up like a horde of hungry zombies after seeing some flesh meat and blood. Oops, maybe I used the wrong simile, too much blood and gore, but well, you get the picture.

Among one of the sea of people rushing to board bus 27, I noticed, was Xiao Yao, so I gave him a pat on his shoulders. Looking at the surprised look on his face, together with the reply "Eh, what a coincidence! What are you doing here?", I'm pretty sure no one bothered to alert him to the fact that I'm coming along. I wonder whether it is because I'm too insignificant that my coming along does not make anyone bother to inform others, or is it because he's too insignificant that no one bothers to inform him. I wonder.

We chatted on board the bus, haha, and I learnt from him that Kuan Hon decided in the end not to come along. Ah. So that means there's only three of us left? Interesting... And he also asked me when our 'O' level results are coming out. Probably due to hitsuzen or something like that, I happened to ask Jasmine the same question last night, lol, so I told Xiao Yao the answer which Jasmine told me, "Twenty-first of January." We then told each other how I was going to screw my English up and how he was going to screw his Combined Humanities up. XD

After a rather long and tiring time standing on the bus (and staring at a bee outside, hanging onto the windows with its life. Hey, you stupid bee, I don't care whether you are inside or outside, you have to pay your bus fares!), we reached Jasmine's house. Somehow (coincidence, I believe, but nah, no such thing exists in this world. Must be hitsuzen...), the two of us both agreed that Jasmine would come late, haha. Princess mah, making people wait is normal for her. Just kidding, haha.

After reaching that conclusion, the two of us decided not to go ahead first to the bus stop opposite her house (which we have to cross an overhead bridge), but instead go find some place to sit down, and yet we can still notice her when she left her house. That brings us to her void deck, lol. Killed some time there watching Renji vs Byakuya on Bleach. Was rather embarrassing when my new handphone lagged and hanged during the end of fight, when Renji got totally pwned, lol.

We got bored and, fearing that we would miss her if we focused on watching videos, decided to wait at the lifts, lol. After a while, I got rather bored and decided to take out the manga which I brought along to read (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 16, my favorite volume in TRC, haha. Syaoran's arrival :O) and apologized to him for that, because one, I can't concentrate chatting with him while reading manga, and two, I have something to do to kill time and he doesn't.

After quite some time, we once again got bored. Bleh, we have lousy patiences. Noticing that the HDB flat is quite high, we decided to go to the top floor and have a look. Seventeen floors, whoohoo! That's high, haha! XD Didn't wanted to waste my new 3.2 megapixel camera with auto-focus. XP





Xiao Yao decided to call Jasmine and check where she is. Oh my God, turns out she already is at the bus stop. Wow, that sure was fast, and to think neither of us noticed her, lol. Argh, only can have guys wait for ladies, how can have ladies wait for guys? With that idea in our minds, the two of us hastened our footsteps. Let's start running, let's start running, deploying our flag up high in the sky! We won't show it to anyone, even if we have tears in our eyes! :P Lol, lyrics from Brand New World, One Piece's sixth opening.

Yeah, well, the two of us started running there, and we were rather glad to see Jasmine not there, to be honest, haha. Though, we saw Kuan Hon playing his PSP there, and I was like, "Eh? I thought you aren't coming along?" I must admit it though, my confusion was nothing compared to Xiao Yao's. Apparently, he screwed something up and started assuming that Kuan Hon isn't coming along, lol.

Both Xiao Yao and Kuan Hon were wearing shirts with collars. And to foolishly think that I could avoid hanging out with people wearing collar shirts today (it's compulsory to wear shirts with collars where I work)... =.=

Yay, what a coincidence. I had been wanting to play the computer game Risk II for such a long time (ever since either Dave or I lost that game, I don't know who, haha. He lent it to me, I forgot whether I returned it or not, and bam, it got lost -.-), and Kuan Hon happens to ask who wanted him to burn it and give it to him. :D Yay, hope Kuan Hon hurries up, haha, I can't wait to play Risk II. XD

Then again, it may not be coincidence. It's hitsuzen!! The Great Gods of Gaming want me to play that game!! :O

After a while waiting, we only realized... that Jasmine was already at the bus stop and waiting for us there. Shit. Why must that stupid bus stop be so long that it makes it so hard to see who is at one end from the other?

Kuan Hon asked when our 'O' level results are coming out. The three of us instantaneously replied, "Twenty-first of January." Kuan Hon just had to ask, "Who told you guys?", which results in a game of fingers pointing. XP Xiao Yao pointed at me, and I, in turn, pointed at Jasmine, lol. Jasmine, having no one to point fingers at, said, "That's what I heard from a lot of people." Wah, Jasmine, you pro sia. Even though you didn't do it literally, you practically pointed fingers (yes, plural!) at a whole lot of people, neither of whom even knew nor realized that fingers were being pointed at them! XD

The bus 86, which we are waiting for, came, and we boarded it. The three of us chose to stand at the middle section of the bus, while Jasmine decided to go all the way to the back just because she found a seat there, lol. x_X Awww, she looked so lonely there. :P And I gotta admit, that bus ride was so long, it was notoriously boring (I forgot the number of times I've used the word "boring" here. Would someone please kindly count?). And to think that once is enough, what if I end up studying here? Being on this stupid bus twice everyday (one to go there and two to return) for three years? OH MY GOD. O___O

Well, I'm grateful to Vernon, lol, SMSing with him was a pleasant way to kill some of that boredom. XD Well, I hope he's grateful to me too, since he's getting his boredom killed as well. Freaking long break of four hours for bub at JC. Poor thing. And according to the pro, "they dunno how to plot timetable one. By right should be compulsory subjects earlier and electives earlier. They stupid put compulsory one at the back make everyone wait so long". I don't know who "they" are, but I'd say they are pretty stupid. Let the pro plot the damned timetable lah. XD

After a rather long time at the bus (which got so crowded halfway it was uncomfortable), we finally arrived at Yio Chu Kang MRT Station, where we alighted. The first question (well, more like questions, haha) when we alighted was, "Where is this? Is that an MRT Station over there? Which MRT Station is it? Where is Nanyang Poly? How do we get there?", and it (or should I say "they"?) have alerted me to my lack of sense of direction. Damn, I always used to think I have one.

Went to Yio Chu Kang MRT Station, just because both Xiao Yao and Kuan Hon needed to top up their EZ-Link cards. Next, we proceeded on a looooooong walk to where Nanyang Polytechnic is. Man, that looooooong walk made me want to complain about it, lol. Why is Nanyang Polytechnic so isolated from YCK MRT? Anti-social? =.= And to think walking this looooooooong path once made me complain so much... What if I end up studying here? Walking this stupid loooooooong path twice everyday for three years? OH MY FREAKING GOD. O_________O

Kuan Hon compares it to walking the loooooooong path from the classroom block to the temporary canteen back at our secondary school. Jasmine compares it to walking from Ngee Ann to Tampines Mart. I compare it to walking from Pasir Ris MRT Station to Lakeside MRT Station. I know I'm great at exaggerating.

The bus and the path have just made me decided not to go to Nanyang Polytechnic. Congratulations, guys, you screwed up and lost one potential student before he even entered your gates or visit your open house. .______.

We finally entered the gates, and guess what? We are only inside the school compound, haven't even reach the entrance. =___= What's the point of it being so big, I wonder. We walked through a rather long path before finally reaching the entrance. Along the way, Vernon told me something rather interesting. "Sian i trying to get withdrawal forms to cancel my jc now so i can slack till poly start, but the office tell me they never print any yet Wtf la." That's a rather clever way to deter slackers, I suppose...

Oh, and I was laughing as well, haha. Vernon shouldn't have even choose the JC path if he got bored of it so fast and lack the determination and perseverance to continue (it hasn't even been a fortnight). I showed his SMS to the three of them together with me, haha, and the four of us laughed out loud. XD Kuan Hon even called Vernon an idiot (which I told Vernon ).

Here's hoping that those slacking MJC staff can hurry up and print one of those forms Vernon need. Who knows what terror the pro can unleash in his fury?

The entrance is, wow, extravagant, I suppose. I'll use that word for now, until I think of a better word I can substitute for. At the entrance though, it didn't really look as if there is an open house going on. Just a bunch of people going in and out. I suppose this happens everyday, whether it is open house or not. Made us really wonder if there really is an open house goingo on or not. Though, I spotted a rather large banner (which I can clearly see without my spectacles, I might add) saying "Open house - 10 to 12 Jan". And guess what Kuan Hon said? "Today is the 9th, not 10th!" Wow, I didn't know today is Hong Wei and Yujun's birthdays! Gotta SMS them and wish them a Happy Birthd - wait a second, today is the 10th.

The pool and fountains at the entrance look rather nice, haha. And guess what I was thinking back then? "If only Vernon, Yoshida and Ephraim were with me now, I'm sure the three of us will be unable to resist pushing Particle E down into the pool."

At the end of the "hall" with the pool and fountains is an escalator. Wow, an escalator in a Polytechnic... Reminded me of underground MRT Stations. XD

The first thing we did after reaching the what-I-call the "central" part of the Polytechnic is to register. Lol, I don't see why we have to fill up private contact details like postal addresses and e-mail addresses. -.- Then again, shouldn't they already know our postal addresses? How the heck else do they spam our postboxes with their magazines, lol? And man, I'm seriously surprised Xiao Yao dared to write his Gmail e-mail. I wouldn't, man, since I'm betting that they will spam our e-mail inboxes, so I went ahead and gave my Hotmail e-mail, which, aside from chatting purposes on MSN Messenger, has been designated as my "spam inbox", where spam can just go in there and rot for all I care. XD Then again, Gmail has a rather good spam filter, so maybe Xiao Yao did the right thing... Lol.

And for registering, we got a goodie bag, yay. Just a magazine, a notebook, a calculator, and a bunch of flyers, lol. Lazy to carry it around, I told Xiao Yao to hold the paper bag for me, while I busy myself stuffing everything into my messenger bag. Then walk off without getting the paper bag back. Lol, I saboed him to take my bag for me. XD

We waited there for quite a while, waiting for one of their Media Club seniors, who is studying at that exact same school this year, to come and be our guide, lol. I didn't ask for his name, ack, but hey, he has a rather nice T-shirt, lol, saying, "WINNERS make things happen. LOSERS let things happen." Haha, I like that. :P

We first went to a canteen and ate lunch. Wow, the roti pratas there are cheap, lmao. Fifty cents for a kosong (compared to seventy cents at the coffee shop beside where I work) and ninety cents for one with egg (compared to one dollar and twenty cents). The curry is rather spicy though. I ate a lot faster than Xiao Yao and Kuan Hon (the three of us were the only one eating, by the way), lol, which earnt me a comment, "You eat very fast." O.o Well, if you work at where I work at, you'll soon learn how to finish two roti pratas and a can of coca-cola in less than fifteen minutes. Trust me, I do that everyday, and I'm already more than used to eating fast. XD

After that, we went to the School of Information Technology. That's the only school the four of us are interested in. XD What first greeted us when we got there was a row of computers, all on CounterStrike. Guess they want people to play the game, get the stupid impression in their head that this school is all about playing games, and thus would want to join, lol.

Me, being a newb at CS (I still remember my very first game. Got killed before I even moved a single step, was slowly examining the weapons I get to buy -.-), decided to give it a try after watching Xiao Yao play two games. I got bored of running all around the whole map and yet still being unable to find a single enemy (quote Zaraki from Bleach: "...but I'm startin' to get tired o' that. Not bein' able to cut somethin' sucks. Damn! Why do I gotta do all this freakin' thinkin'?! It's tirin'!"), so guess what I did the next game?

Kill the allies popping up right in front of my face in the second game. ^_^

Yeah, it's a really nice feeling, man. Finally someone you can shoot at. Who cares about the objectives of the game? :P I think I pissed someone off though. XP Lol, Jasmine and I were laughing quite hard as I went on an ally-killing massacre. XD

After that, Jackson (the NYP guy, just asked Jasmine for his name, haha) went back to the computer lab to continue doing his project (according to him, he was doing his project halfway when Kuan Hon called him, during which he hurried up and rushed down to meet us, lol). Kuan Hon was playing Worms on his PSP, and I was listening to music. Wow, that coding thingy Jackson was doing... It looks so confusing... O_______O But then, I suppose it'll be useful to learn a coding language. Hope I get to learn one or two when I start Polytechnic education. XP

After spending a rather long time there, we were preparing to leave for Temasek Polytechnic. Rather surprising though, Jackson decided to come along! His reason? He wants the free goodie bag. Lmao. I beg to differ though. He's going as an "enemy spy", to see what TP is doing for its open house, pick up the strengths and strong points that is attracting people, and subsequently applying it to NYP's open house. :O

We took the bus 72, a double decker bus, went up to the second floor, sat together, and enjoyed the long and one-hour trip to TP, passing through Hougang and Hong Wei's house at Tampines. XD Lol, it rained halfway, but luckily the rain stopped before we reached TP. :P The magazines we got in the goodie bags sure helped us pass the time. Oh, and Jasmine was staring at her mirror for so long so many times that Jackson and I couldn't help but make fun of her for it.

Next time, let's all just give her mirrors for birthday present, Christmas present and Valentine's Day present. At the rate she is going, her entire collection of mirrors will shatter before Chinese New Year. No kidding.

We reached Tampines Bus Interchange (I see it at least once everyday and I'm getting sick of it) and switched to bus 8 to get to TP. I was so bored I tuned the radio in my handphone to 89.3FM and listened to MobileTV. XD Jackson was joking that since we had already went to a polytechnic and now going to a second, we might as well go to all five polytechnics in Singapore, and get five goodie bags out of them. XD (Now you know where today's blog post's title came from :P) Halfway, some guy in Ngee Ann uniform boarded the bus, and since the five of us were all former Ngee Ann students, we started talking about how nostalgic that uniform was and shit, haha.

Met three more people at TP's bus stop who were supposed to tag along with us. The size of our party increases with time, it's starting to resemble that of a typical RPG. (Quote Kyon from dunno-which volume of Suzumiya Haruhi: "I was like one of those loyal knights in your typical RPGs, with a sworn duty to protect a princess who had to flee the palace due to inner conflict in the royal court and wander all over the world.")

The eight of us went into TP. Bah, they walked so fast without stopping to examine anything, it soon confused the heck out of me on where we are going. Worse, they don't bother if anyone is missing, they just keep going forward and forward. =.= So it was a real pain in the ass, having to keep an eye on where they are now while being extremely curious on what is on display.

Xiao Yao has a genius sense of direction (although I'm no better to criticize him, I guess. Take note of the word "criticize". Yes, I'm being sarcastic.), we don't know where he was leading us to, and in five minutes, voila, we got completely lost. =.= I don't even know how the heck we ended up at the garden, but I can't help but feel that the fountain looks rather beautiful. o.O

We found a toilet and went inside. The girls were taking a rather long time. Both Jackson and I were thinking that Jasmine must be busy staring at the mirror.

Faizal, being a slowpoke who was supposed to meet up with us at the bus stop before we go into TP, finally arrived, and called me. I asked him where he is, and told him to stay there, but he just had to go to another place to look for me. =.= In the end, I ended up calling him asking where he is, and at the same time, he called me asking me where I am. In other words, the two of us are calling each other at the same time, and that resulted in neither of our calls reaching their destinations. -.-

Oh, and I must thank Xiao Yao for tagging along with me to look for Faizal. The rest of them (minus Kuan Hon, I forgot to mention that he "disappeared" to hand up his DPA form), for some really weird reason, chose to hang around at the garden. I guess they were just wandering wherever they like and continuing to be lost children, for their own good (lol at reference to Suzumiya Haruhi :O).

Oh, and I forgot to include this, but after Faizal called me and before I went to find him, I saw Fym and Sze Ling at the exhibitions held by the various CCAs, lol. Went up and said hi, haha. I was rather shocked seeing them in their school uniforms, of course. My first impression, "Huh? Did they just went back to school to collect their 'O' level results?" O.o But nah, they went to JC. Oh, so you wear your secondary school uniforms to JC, huh? Didn't know that. I'm ignorant, bleh, but then again, I have absolutely no interest in going to JC since the beginning anyway.

Speaking of that stupid uniform, I haven't wear it for like, three months, lol. Wonder how is it doing rotting in my cupboard.

And um, what are they doing in TP when they already went to a JC? O.o

After Faizal, Xiao Yao and I went back to the garden, it seems as if Jasmine's group had met up with Fym's group, and they all formed a huge group (o.O) and were all chatting together, lol. Hey, appears that Huiping came along with Fym too. Didn't notice her before I went to get Faizal, heh. The three of them soon left, preferring to look at the exhibits at their own pace (but then again, at the rate Jasmine's group was going, it's extremely hard to be wondering why).

Faizal expresses interest in Design School, so the rest of us tagged along with him. A party of nine, seven warriors and two princesses. o.O Please don't ask me why all the guys became warriors and the ladies became princesses. I'm just lazy to type, "A party of nine, a warrior, a swordsman, a knight, a black mage, a thief, a hunter, a time mage, a princess and a white mage." O.o Then again, it wouldn't make sense, lol.

Before entering the Design School, I saw someone that looked a lot like Wilfrid, a classmate of mine seven years ago back when I was Primary 4 (can't believe I still can remember and recognize his face, lol). Just as I was thinking who he came along with (I heard that he entered the same secondary school as some of my friends like Caleb, Yujun and Ruwan), I saw Caleb walking behind him, haha, so I went up, gave Caleb a pat and said, "Yo!" Turns out Ruwan was there as well too, haha, walking in front of Caleb and behind Wilfrid. Didn't stay and chat, though.

The things exhibited aren't bad, haha. I saw a sword that interested me though. :O



Zooming in...



Damn, I have no idea how the hell to use the autofocus function that came with my camera. Can someone teach me? -.-

Other than that, not much. Went back to the entrance, lots of procrastinating. We got the goodie bags. There was some stupid little toy with three legs and bells inside to produce sound when you shake them. I put them on top of Faizal's head, he shook his head (thinking I was patting his head with my hand), the toy dropped and shattered into pieces. Lol.

Went to the stage, sat down there, reading magazines, apparently waiting for more people to join our party. Faizal decided to leave early. Two more people, apparently students from TP, joined our party after that. Jackson and I were playing around with the badminton racket David (one of the three people who joined our party at TP's bus stop) bought for Jasmine, lol. Keep taking it and refusing to give it back. :P

Once, Jackson and I decided to flee and leave TP with the badminton racket, lol, and Xiao Yao came and tagged along. The rest of them were slowly walking, not noticing anything missing. XP The entrance had two rows of TP students saying "BYE!" to whoever about to exit, I said, "Wow, two rows of swords! Senbonzakura Kageyoshi!!"



Apparently, Jackson got the joke, because he laughed out loud, haha. Lol, the first time I know someone watches Bleach without directly asking him. XD

While exiting, Xiao Yao and I were leading, and what the fuck, they flew our aeroplane. -.- All of them disappeared when we turned back, and I called Jasmine to ask where they are. Turns out they all STILL inside TP. Zzz. =.= The two of us reversed and went back. Jackson was still playing with Jasmine's badminton racket. I joined in the fun. XP

After exiting, the two TP students who joined our party wanted to go to some roti prata shop for dinner, and thus left our party shortly after joining it. Kuan Hon initially wanted to tag along, but ended up he didn't. Another group also left. Forgot why. The party is left with Jackson, Kuan Hon, Xiao Yao, Jasmine, the other girl whom I don't know her name (or even who she is, for that matter) and me.

Jackson was once again playing with Jasmine's badminton racket. Again, I offered to help (child at heart here, thank you very much), and even Kuan Hon came and played, lmao. Jackson took the badminton racket, passed to me behind my back, and I passed to Kuan Hon behind my back too. Kuan Hon turned around, with his back facing Jasmine and the badminton racket covered by his body (so in other words, he's standing in between Jasmine and her racket). Both Jackson and I had our left hands behind our backs as well, as if we were holding onto the badminton racket, lol.

So Jackson got suspected first of hiding the badminton racket. After a long time, he finally showed both of his hands. Nope, holding nothing. XP I got targeted next. I even used my right hand to cover the smile on my face, lol, trying to make my acting looks more real. :P She kept thinking her racket is in my left hand, and I said, "It's not. I swear." and I turned around, ta-dah, nothing on my left hand. XD I'm an honest boy.

Xiao Yao suggested that, due to the extremely huge "population density" of the bus stop, it would be extremely hard to get a bus to Tampines Bus Interchange (we were planning to eat dinner at Tampines Mall), so we should walk a short distance to another bus stop where there is a bus 291 to take us to the interchange. We agreed, and he led the way.

Jasmine and the other girl were walking really slow (guess their pace back at TP drained their energies), and guess what Jackson suggest? "Let's take her badminton racket and run. She'll chase after you, and voila, we made them increase their speeds!" Great idea, man. XD We didn't try it out though, lol.

And remembering that Xiao Yao and I got our aeroplanes flew while exiting TP just now, the five of us decided to fly Xiao Yao's aeroplane this time, lol, seeing that he was leading the way. We hid behind the walls and watched him as he continued walking, neither losing any speed nor bothering to stop and check around for his missing companions. XD He crossed the road, turned around, and looked in our direction with a face that says, "Oi, what the fuck are you bastards doing?" Busted! XD

The bus 293 came first, and since buses took us to Tampines Bus Interchange, we took it. During the bus ride, Xiao Yao gave Jasmine her birthday present, LOL! And I thought Vernon and I were late in giving it. Apparently, Jasmine has a habit of collecting late birthday presents. Next time, let's give her her birthday present 364 days after her birthday (in other words, the day before her next birthday). XD

We reached Tampines Bus Interchange, and us four guys, who wanted to eat dinner together, alighted, while the other two girls, who wanted to eat dinner home, stayed on the bus. The four of us took a long time to decide what to eat, haha. Options were Long John Silver, McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut, etc., etc., but in the end, we decided to eat at New York Pizza.

The very first time I ate a rectangular pizza.

And I added too much spices as well, so it was really hot, haha. :P

Oh, and the four of us stacked all of us bags (and the goodie bags we got from TP) on an extra chair we got from a nearby table, and the result is this.



Reminds me of that time when Yoshida, Vernon and I were eating at McDonald's, we threw our bags onto an extra chair and joked that Particle E is under the "landslide". XD

After eating, the four of us split up into two groups. Kuan Hon and Xiao Yao walking back home, and Jackson and I taking a bus back home from the interchange.



Some screenshots from Zero no Tsukaima that I would like to share with you guys. ^_^



Despite appearances, one can easily tell that Guiche is an idiot. A retarded idiot.



Yes, yes, Derflinger, we all know that there are no such things as coincidence, only hitsuzen. We appreciate the xxxHolic reference anyway though.



And some photos taken in my workplace to show you guys more of my "stamp pasting" job. XD These photos are taken during lunchtime, in which I finished lunch early and went back to slack. Oh, and these photos were not taken today, since I didn't went to work today; took a leave so I can attend the Polytechnic open houses. Instead, these photos were taken many days back ago, was just half-assed to post them. :P



No comments: