Thursday, January 03, 2008

Slept so much I overslept

Rofl, I missed work today, because I overslept, haha. I blame my mother, she turned off my alarm. -.- No matter how loud Zetsubou Billy (second ending of Death Note) is and no matter how efficient it is at waking me up, it's no use when it got turned off. =.=

Due to laziness, and the fact that it would take me an hour to go to work (thereby making me even later), I decided to play truant for work. Ah, heck. Thinking that I won't die without one day's worth of salary, I went back to sleep. ^_^

Screw whoever said "Better late than never." I'm lazy, dattebayo.



It's just less than a week since I got my payday and my father has already started taking advantage of me. I blame the presence of that blasted ATM machine next to the hawker center we were eating in at breakfast. He makes me withdraw $100 the first time we walk past it, goes over to the OCBC Bank, deposits it using the Cash Deposit machine, checks his balance on his receipt, thinks, "Oh, shit, I don't think I still have enough...", merrily and happily makes me go all the way back to the POSB ATM, withdraw $500 more and give it to him. -_________-

Oh well, at least he's returning it to me on Monday (I hope though. -.-). I'm demanding 10% interest from him as well. So I'll get to earn $60, haha. And in case he decides to claim not to know anything about it, I have already threatened to beat him up if he does so. Yay, even if I don't get my money, at least I can have a fun time with my fists. ^_^

I'm surprised I haven't become a loan shark yet. :O



Lol, spent one whole day reading One Piece.



Fanservice at its very best! :O
Nami-swaaaaaaan! Vivi-chwaaaaaaaan! XD



Yaki Oni Giri (焼鬼斬り, Burning Demon Slash), one of Zoro's coolest attacks, haha. Fire and swords, of course I'm bias here! XD I hope that Zoro can use this attack again in the future, lol.



Lol at "and those unimportant people". XD



"Eh? What's wrong?" XD



"You can always count on me!" Like the sounds of that, haha. And holding that plate in his hand reminds me of myself delivering food back at the barbecue during class chalet. XD



T____________T



Panic! Pandemonium!! :O



Bear conviction behind your flag!!



Seven-level transformation. Cool reindeer. XD



This is what you call a scary sneak attack, lmao.



Chaos!! Dodge the freaking knives!!

Lol, sound like some stupid mini-game. XD



Ace looks cool. :D

No comments: