Friday, January 04, 2008

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!

Great, there's no Weekly Shounen Jump this week, and there's no Weekly Shounen Jump next week. In other words, there will be no manga for three weeks (the latest chapter came last week, and the next one in two weeks, so that makes three weeks). No One Piece, no Bleach, three weeks.



Sigh... Oh well, the next manga chapters should come out on 18th, my birthday. :D That'd make a good birthday present, haha.



Damn, I got forced to do sub today. *imagines himself being pushed overboard and into the water, screaming "Shiiiiiiiit!!" as he falls :P* Well, not really forced. The stupid supervisor just came up to me with a bunch of crap. "You must help everyone do some sub! It'd be bad if the boss checks who has not being doing sub! Blah blah blah! Etc., etc., etc." Zzzzzz... I can't stand her nagging in my face, so I went, "Argh, okay, okay, I got it, I got it, I'll do sub, I'll do sub, dammit!" In my mind, I imagined myself throwing my sword away as a result of being hit by a spell casted by the enemy which made me frustrated and gives up easily, and then jumping off the ship myself. Damn, what a heroic way to die... *rolls eyes* :P

Lol, I stayed back with Hong Wei after finishing sub to find out how much we have earned during that particular period of three hours. Uncle Koh was the one calculating the money we earned, using the weight of the envelopes we have done and applying some weird formula, and finally divide it by the number of people working today, which was seventeen. And his result...?

Three bucks.

Three bucks?! What the fuck?! We worked so fast for three freaking hours just for THREE BUCKS?! O_O

God, you should have heard how sarcastic I was back then. "Oh, great, three dollars, we're rich! C'mon, let's go for dinner outside, we're filthy rich, man! ...Can we even have McDonald's? Oh, wait, we can have 60% of a McDonald's meal, yay! You guys who don't apply for the requirements of being able to enjoy a student's meal can only afford 50% though. :3" Oh, and basically, only Hong Wei and I, who haven't finish full-time education, get to enjoy eating student's meal. Yes, I'm mocking the others. :3

Rather fortunately though, my sarcasm assault seemed to be for no use, as the three bucks is only the amount that MY line has contributed. Uncle Koh has yet to calculate the amount of money in which the other three lines contribute. -.- Phew, gave me a fright there, haha. ^_^" The total amount turns out to be seventeen dollars. Hmmm, not bad, for my second time. I still prefer my first time's pay, thirty-one dollars, haha. That's what I have about sub: irregularity of pays.

Kim Hui, for some reason, decides to stay back a bit more. Don't ask me why, I have no idea myself. Why not you go and ask him yourself? :P Hence, Hong Wei and I decided to leave first without him.

Hong Wei said that he has heard from the supervisor that there isn't a bus to bring us to Tampines MRT Station. Sigh... It's a long thirty-minute walk there, damn it, a waste of precious time and energy. Weirdly, but fortunately though, there IS a bus waiting outside the factory (being so delighted hearing that I don't have to walk all the way to the MRT Station, I declared, "Whoohooo! Bus driver, I love you!!" XD), complete with a group of teenagers hanging around outside the bus, hesitating and not knowing whether they should board or not (I interpret it that the bus driver isn't allowing anyone to board, turn around, with my back facing the bus, and declare, "Damn it, bus driver, I hate you. :(" XD).

But then, I decided to try my luck and, with Hong Wei behind me, went into the bus and asked the bus driver where the bus is heading. Uh, Upper East Coast Road? What the heck? O.o I tried asking, "We want to go to the MRT Station, can you take us there?" The bus driver replied, "But I'm supposed to go to Upper East Coast Road!" Right, not bothering to ask for the reason why he wants to go to Upper East Coast Road, I requested, "Can you take us to the MRT Station first before going to Upper East Coast Road?" The bus driver answered, "MRT? MRT... Okay, okay! Get on!" Whoohoooo. As Hong Wei and I find seats for ourselves, I changed my mind, declaring, "Okay, bus driver, I love you." XD

On board the bus, I joked to Hong Wei, "Want to go to Upper East Coast? Let's go to East Coast Park, I'll treat you to oyster omelette! We got money from sub anyway..." But then reality deals a harsh blow to us, as Hong Wei kindly reminds, "Are you sure your East Coast and his Upper East Coast are the same place?" XD

I went back home, and yay, the playground at my house has finally finished renovation! :D So happy, haha. I'm a freaking child at heart, k? :O

I still remember nine years ago, when my family is deciding to move house. My parents went all around Tampines with that property agent, looking at the houses which were candidates for our decisions. I soon got bored after visiting the first two or three houses (c'mon, it's really stupid to just pop into a stranger's house in my opinions -.-) and instead played at the playground while waiting for my parents. This soon forms gradually into a habit, and sooner or later, into a quest to play all of the playgrounds in Tampines. XD

I still haven't accomplish that goal yet though. =.=



Looks like fun, doesn't it?



First photo I took after getting up.



The floor mat, "equipped" with my father with my bag. XD



I'm NOT going through that tunnel. :O



What's the name of this? Which you grab the rod at the top and slide down? I used to love playing this when I was a kid, haha. ...Until I got so tall that my feet touch the ground right after I jumped. -.- Ephraim, I'm so jealous, at least you can still enjoy it, with your height now... [/sarcasm] :P



Some rock-climbing thingy, lol.



It looks dangerous after looking at it up-close, doesn't it? So little area to stand on... Little kids better be careful they don't fall! :O



Yay, slide! :D



I can just jump up without squeezing my legs into those two slots lol.



The inflexible bridge...



And the flexible bridge. o.O



Looks fun, lol.



It's made of rubber! :O



An overview of the playground before I leave. ^_^



The mat. :D

No comments: