Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ugh... Headache...

Ugh, was suffering from a headache again, the second time in two days, during the latter half of this day.



Anyway, I'll start my blogging from the beginning of the day.

Work is as boring as usual. Nothing much to blog about, hmmm. Can't remember about breakfast, lol. Nothing significant anyway. Hong Wei, Kim Hui and I went over to the coffee shop across the road together for lunch, and all three of us happened to eat chicken rice, haha.



Out of boredom, perhaps I have eaten too fast, I whipped up my camera and took a few photos, pissing Hong Wei off in the process. XP



I examined the can of green tea that Kim Hui was drinking from, and awww... Poor Jasmine... She got brewed to make green tea. :(



And here is the start of the Campaign Let's Annoy Camera-Shy Hong Wei By Taking Photos Of Him. XD



Nmaa... Boring standard old photos. Time to bring it up a step! Gear Second! :P



I first used grayscale, haha, and told Kim Hui, "Doesn't this look like someone drinking in a coffee shop from the 1960's?" XD [Since colour televisions weren't introduced at that time, all the televisions back then pretty much have displays looking like this. ;)]



Next was sepia. It created a much better looking image of the old days, lol, so I told Kim Hui, "And this one looks like one from the 1950's, doesn't it?" XD

After work, I realized that I should probably stop procrastinating and go get myself some New Year's clothes. I invited Hong Wei and Sin Wei to come along, haha. But since I don't have much money left, and I don't really trust my own judgment when it comes to clothing, I had to call my mother to come along.

While waiting for my mother to come, the three of us were at the arcade at Tampines Mall, hanging out, lol. I played a game of House of the Dead 2 with Sin Wei, and both of us got owned so fast, it wasn't funny. XD Happens that both of us got Game Over at about the same time, lol. Next, I tried another game, this time with Hong Wei, and again, we got owned rather fast, and got Game Over at the same time as well. Lol. XD

We were looking around the arcade after that, probably because of the desire to not spend more money on playing the games there, haha. Later, we decided to go downstairs to Popular to have a look at the manga. No new manga out yet, sigh. I don't think Sin Wei is an ordinary teenager. While the two of us are looking at manga, he, instead, is looking at the dictionaries beside the manga. o.O

But wait, wait, wait... Sin Wei is already no longer a teenager, since a long time ago. XP Kept forgetting that, lol. Can't believe Sin Wei is ten years older than us, when he's shorter than us. :P (Well, he's still quite tall, compared to Ephraim XP)

My mother came later, and Sin Wei left, because he wanted to buy 4D, lol. Never knew he was a gambler. Nmaa, whatever.

I was initially wanting to look for a red T-shirt without a collar, but damn, can't find a good one. Most red T-shirts I see have some printing of golden or silver colour, and it makes the T-shirt look like a joss paper. :S I ended up buying a red shirt with a collar, lol. =.=

Oh, and since the shirts were selling one for $22 but two for $24, I got myself another black shirt as well, haha, though no way am I going to wear it on Chinese New Year. I'm just getting it for casual wear, haha, since I don't have many black shirts.

Damn headache. I went to sleep immediately after getting home, sigh, but this time, I couldn't fall asleep all the way to the next morning, because my parents are home this time (they were away yesterday), hence resulting in a certain level of light and noise that wakes me up halfway. -.-

I went to sleep after some dinner and television, and damn, couldn't get a good sleep again. I don't know why, but my whole body was so fucking itchy I couldn't get a good night's sleep, and ended up bathing at 4am to get rid of my itchiness. -.- Went over to the master bedroom to sleep, and because my handphone was still back at my room, my mother went to turn it off when the alarm went off, and I ended up oversleeping. -________________-

No comments: