Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fucking cold

Why the fucking hell must it be so fucking cold this morning, ugh?! I'm practically shivering like fuck, even after a bath using the maximum temperature of my heater! Damn it! Screw global warming! If you idiots keep trying to reduce the carbon dioxide levels, it'd just be sooner or later that we freaking die due to extreme coldness! God damn!

Nothing much up today. Mainly just work, work, work. Was bored during lunch and took a photo of Sin Wei and Adrian. XD



Sin Wei tried to get out of the way of my camera, haha, but...



NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

XD

And Sin Wei was sitting in a really sexy pose, lmao, so I couldn't resist taking it. :P





…あたりめーだろ…
誓ったんだよ…絶対に助けるってな…
誰でもねぇよ…ただ俺の…
魂にだ!!!!

...Atarimee daro...
Chikatta n da yo... Zettai ni tasukeru ttena...
Dare demo nee yo... Ta da ore no...
Tamashii ni da!!!!

...Of course I am...
I swore... that I'd save her no matter what...
No one... Just to my...
SOUL!!!!




I found a rather cool Syaoran vs Clone Syaoran avatar while browsing forums, and decided to kope it and use it for my MSN display picture. XP







That doesn't apply just to Mikuru, but generally to all cute girls and ladies. XD





@_____@

THANKS TO KAMEL FOR FINDING SUCH A SEXY PICTURE OF HARUHI WEARING A MAID COSTUME!!

O_____O

No comments: