Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Anime-watching spree

Time to watch all of those anime episodes that I've been missing out on due to work, whoohoo.



It's Bleach episode 155 first. :O

Lol, no need to publicize the second movie any more, so we're all back to the original opening! :)

Oh, now aside from stabbing the ground four times to create waves of ice, for Rukia to use Tsugi no Mai: Hakuren, she also has to stab the ground to first form a circle of ice on the ground? Weird technique. And when I first read it in the manga, I thought it was just the sword creates an icy aura, and when Rukia swings the sword in an arc, the icy wind flies out towards the opponent and freezes him, lol.

Wow, Kaien's skills look beautiful, lol, swinging Nejibana so elegantly. :P

LOL! Nell's cry of surprise when Ichigo stopped suddenly was cute! XP



Yoruichi showed us that Ichigo is an idiot when together with naked women.
Nel shows us that Ichigo is an idiot when together with crybabies.

Here it comes, double incantation of Bakudou no Roku-Juu-Ichi: Rikujou Kourou, and Hadou no Roku-Juu-San: Souren Soukatsui! Whoohooo!



LMAO!! Did she just said "Hadou no Nana-Juu-San"?! XD Rofl!! Souren Soukatsui has became #73 instead of #63 originally!! XP

Lol, it's not the first time the anime makes mistakes anyway. In episode 150, while Renji recites the big battle ceremony ritual, he said "Tatoe ayumi wa hanarete, tetsu no kokoro wa tomo ni aru!" instead of the correct "Tatoe ayumi wa hanarete mo, tetsu no kokoro wa tomo ni aru!", though it was corrected in the episode recap in episode 151. Maybe this will get corrected too next episode?

Lol at Bawabawa trying to eat Gin. Would save the gang a lot of trouble if Bawabawa succeeded.
Lol at Gin extending Shinsou to strike Bawabawa in retaliation. Release of zanpakutou without calling its name... Hey, what the hell? We already know that Gin, being a former Captain, knows Bankai. XD



One Piece episode 336 now. Fillers, bleh, but whatever.



Upon seeing this screen, those idiots who don't check out episode guides and have been looking forward to Thriller Bark finally starting are going to be freaking disappointed. XD



*stays clear of that woman* :S



Lmao, they just have to make fun of Zoro's pathetic sense of direction at every single opportunity available. :P



o.O This is weird.



I was thinking... "Chopperman would look at the toy plane. Sanjilops would stare further down." O_O





I'm sort of surprised Sanji hasn't cooked Chopper, that emergency food supply, out of jealousy yet. XP



This isn't cute. This is just retarded. Why did I even bother watching this filler episode...?



Lol at what-his-name chasing after his speedo. XD



KAWAII~~~!!

Damned Chopperman ending, reminding me of my work... =____=

Looks like the animation for the ninth One Piece movie, Episode of Chopper: Bloom in the Winter, Miracle Sakura, is going to suck. =.= Sigh, and to think they did such a good job at the animation quality for the previous one on Arabasta...

Oh, and did I just see Thousand Sunny, Robin and Franky in the movie preview? Looks like it's going to get a bit fucked up on the storyline. Gear Second and Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling Gun? Even more ridiculous.

I'm going to take the movie with a pinch of salt, I suppose. =.= Just watch, and forget about it afterwards. XD



One Piece episode 337. Three cheers to the end of boring fillers.

Luffy looks really weird in that orange shirt. I guess I got used to him wearing red. XD

Lol, Franky got owned by Nami for remodeling her Waver. XD I'm glad they actually added fillers like this, which the manga has already stated so but just didn't want to elaborate on it, instead of creating bullshit, lol. Though, that nosebleed would make people assume that Nami did something else to Franky...

Lol, thinking of Sanji talking about octopuses made them drool! XD But oi, I'm here watching One Piece an on empty stomach, can't you not torture me by talking about food? -.-

Lol, Usopp, you should seriously learn how to apply those pwnage octopus-catching skills onto your battle techniques. :P

Lol, I noticed I've begun the last three paragraphs with "lol". Well, can't help it. I would only blog about noticeable things, and they made me "lol". XD

A piece of advice: Don't watch Sanji's eyecatch on an empty stomach.



Stop it, Franky, Usopp's wetting his pants already.



You too, Sanji, stop it. It's not good for a new ship to get a stinky smell because some coward wet his pants.



Lol, better get used to Brook's scary and frightening appearance, since it's almost guaranteed that he's going to join the crew, and you're going to see him almost every episode. XP And lol, Brook sure made a cool appearance. XD





Yeah, I know Brook asked Nami the same question in the manga, but the serious tone which Brook used, contrasting with that joker-sounding tone he used just now, was so funny I can't hold my laughter back!! XD And that kick Nami delivered to Brook... Looks as if she picked up a thing or two from Sanji-kun! XD



ROFL! XD I can't believe I laughed as hard as Luffy did! XD



Sanji's head - thrice the size of Luffy's rubber one.
"Wait! Before that, you! Be my nakama!"
-Luffy


Notice Sanji's cigarette falling out of his mouth! XD And lol, I'm still waiting for Brook to officially join the Straw Hats. :P



Lmao, One Piece episode 338 next, and I went ahead and searched for "one piece 378". XD

Lol, the BGM played was the same one as the one in episode 273 after Luffy activates Gear Second. :P I like the cheery BGM played when Brook boarded the Thousand Sunny. XD It's a sharp contrast to the atmosphere there lmao.
"Don't screw around with me! What is he?"
-Zoro, Franky and Usopp, together XD


Someone beat him up already, he's being, as Kalifa would say, a "sexual harassment"! XD



Seems like Nami has learnt something from her opponent back at Enies Lobby. :P

Lmao, Usopp told Chopper that this is a dream, and Chopper, being that gullible fool he is, believes it immediately, heaves a sigh of relief, falls backwards on the ground and starts to sleep. I love Brook's tone as he told Chopper, "Hello? Anyone there? Please wake up. Good morning.", it was so extremely funny!! Brook's got an excellent seiyuu!! Join the crew, Brook!! XD XD





Gotta admit, Zoro shouting "URUSAI!!" was pwnage too. XD

Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm laughing out loud along with Luffy at Brook's skull jokes! XD



Luffy looks so freaking cute talking with his mouth full!! XD And how the hell can Brook be communicating with Luffy when the latter is just making indistinguishable voices? XD

Whoa... Brook uses "watashi" to refer to himself and "anata" to those he speaks to? Oh, gosh. Exactly a girl's way of speaking. Can't exactly blame him, lmao, he's old. More than fifty years old, in fact. But you know, since I imagined old men to instead use words like "ware" or "washi" to refer to himself, so now, I'm all "o.O...".



Nami-swan looks so cute in this one!!

Lol, I'm amazed at how Luffy, after hearing that Brook got lost in the Florian Triangle and thus spent one year searching for his body, can poke fun at Zoro for his lack of sense of direction. XD
"I guess I will tell you everything in one shot. I was travelling about in this sea for too many months. Thus, I became a skeleton. The reason I don't have a shadow is for a completely different reason. To be continued..."
-Brook
OWNAGE! XD

Lol, Brook was talking about that idiot whom he saw running into the sunlight without a shadow. His body was vaporized by the sun, and guess what was I thinking? "Damn, if only I was there, I could have took his sword..." :P



Whoa...! Her eyes are like burning rubies! How beautiful! O_O

Whooohoooo, Thriller Bark begins!!



Pokémon Diamond and Pearl episode 43 is really kind of weird... :S The three of them encountered Mismagius, got hit by a Confuse Ray and dreamt of some weird shit.

Seriously, man. The day a Pikachu can defeat a freaking Rayquaza is the day I will stop watching Pokémon. *rolls eyes* Surrounded by Joys and Jennies isn't just Brock's dream come true. It's practically every man's dream come true. O______O Though, heh, I noticed, why do both girls' name start with "J"? Well, if it's that, then I wanna be surrounded by Jasmines. Haha, just kidding. XD



Ash getting one bunch of badges in his dream just reminds me of me getting stuff in my dream, being happy about it, waking up and saying, "Wait, didn't I just get [insert item name here]? Where did it go? ......Wait... It was just a dream? SHIT!!" XD

Team Rocket getting blasted off so many times was rather funny, but then again, other than seeing them finally fucking off, what else is funny about Team Rocket? Man, Pokémon would seriously be a lot better without them... -.-

Lol, fighting that Rayquaza blocking the exit was kinda cool. :P Seems like a challenge, I wanna take it. ;P It's just a stupid dream anyway, right?

I can't help but laugh out loud at the ending. That badge case Ash got was so cool, filled to the brim with badges of different kinds, now he looks at his real badge case and he's only got two!? That's pathetic!! XD Lol, if I were him, I'd at least bother to bring those other badges obtained in Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto and Hoenn. Y'know, to reminisce the past, think back of past battles, stuff like that?



Time for Pokémon Diamond and Pearl episode 44 next! ^_^

That new Pokémon that came out... Hippo - what?? Ugh, dammit, 386 was enough, 493 is just ridiculous. Oh, Hippopotas. Confusing name. A Ground-type, huh? No wonder I don't know anything about it. The only Pokémon type which I know all of the Pokémon in it in Diamond and Pearl is Fire, lmao. Though, with only five D&P Pokémon which are Fire-type, how do I not know them? XD

Those five are Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Magmortar and Heatran, by the way. XP

What the fuck? Do freaking huge fruits like those exist in Pokémon?? O.o

Argh, since it wants to come along, someone just catch him. It's been a freaking long time since the main characters last caught one anyway. Maybe Brock should get it, since he specializes in Rock-type, and Ground-type is similar to Rock-type after all. :P Or maybe Ash, lol, the only Ground-types he's got is Donphan (unless you count in the Larvitar he befriended too). Well, that's much, much better than just releasing it back to the wilds anyway. -__________-

That reporter woman... She's got a temper. And no, I did not just notice it.

Whoa, Hippopotas can just create sand out of nowhere? Don't tell me it ate the Suna Suna no Mi? XD



Kawaii...!

A Hippopotas that gets all pathetic when it just gets in contact with water? Whoa, that's some fucking sick aquaphobia you've got there, pal. I'm glad he's not coming along. Get into some battle with a Water-type Pokémon, hit by a Water Gun, and he's dead. Fucking dead. No kidding.



Rofl, Brock becomes "handsome" all of a sudden in the presence of Nurse Joy. XD



Though, Brock, don't fucking open your eyes. No wonder you keep them closed all the time, you look like a fucking alien with your eyes opened.



Is it just me, or is Ash going Super Saiyan?



It would appear that it is NOT just me; Ash is INDEED going Super Saiyan. -____-

Man, I want a Hippopotas. Sweet dreams every night, plus no time wasted trying to fall asleep. XD



Pokémon D&P episode 45 now, haha. Looks like the latest episode for now.

Lol, Ash meets up with Gary at last, and what the heck? All he gets out of his long-time rival is a cold "No time to explain, Ash. Let's go, Electivire!"? -________-

Wow, Gary's Blastoise knows Hydro Cannon... That's cool, haha. Argh, Ash's Charizard should learn how to do Blast Burn... Though, in the anime, Hydro Cannon looks lame. Two huge spheres of water being shot out, looks boring. Though the water probably has a high pressure (try squeezing water into the shape of a ball? O.o), adding to its destructive powers, or something like that, haha. The Hydro Cannon in the manga Pokémon Adventures is much cooler. Blastoise shoots out three jets of water from his two cannons and mouth, haha.

Man, I'm seriously looking forward to the episode where this bitch finally gets arrested.

No comments: