Friday, January 25, 2008

Argh, can't decide can't decide can't decide!

Now that my nervousness at my 'O' levels results is gone, comes the next nervousness! Which should I choose for my twelve choices for my JAE application?

Damn it, man, damn it! It's just one obstacle after another! First I smash down one, then the next one pops out in my way! Argh! It's annoying! These obstacles are endless!!



But I swear... that I will break these obstacles... WITH THESE FISTS OF MINE!!

Oh wait, but I swore I wouldn't use my fists to deal things. Swore to who? It's a secret. ;) Or maybe I should do a Mikuru and go "Classified information. ;D"? :P Okay then, no fists. No fists...



I'll cut down these obstacles... WITH MY SWORD!!

Time to start blogging about work.

I was looking forward to mocking Hong Wei in his face, haha, since I got 10 and he got 11 (:P), but that bastard didn't come to work today. Neither did Andy. Somehow, I think I got pang seh. Ka ni na!!

Adrian and I were cutting labels together, when suddenly, Thomas came and asked Adrian to come with him. Both of us went "O.o", lol, shocked by that sudden move. Thinking that Thomas was up to something, but not knowing what, I jokingly told Adrian that Thomas is planning to take his shadow and implant it into a corpse to create a zombie. O_O I told him not to worry though, as I'll make sure to purify his zombie for him, by throwing salt into the zombie's mouth, so his shadow returns to him. But Adrian replied, "But I'll die under sunlight!" As he left, I replied, "Too bad lah!" XD

The above-mentioned conversation can only be understood if you read One Piece and know about the abilities of Moria's Kage Kage no Mi. :)

Lol, I realized that Sin Wei can fight rather well. While in the toilet, he was jokingly saying about how he was going to add my name to the list of names of people doing sub, and I jokingly reply that if he does so, I'll kick his ass, so I went and gave him two high kicks to the face (of course, I pulled my punches, I mean, kicks), and he blocked them rather skilfully with his arms, lol!

Deck Deng ate lunch with us. Wow, how unexpected. ^_^

Throughout the whole day, somehow, I was hoping work would hurry up and end, so I can go home, lol. o.O I kept myself occupied by thinking that I made a trade with Yuuko from xxxHolic. In order to grant my wish of going home, I have to pay my price of time - two hours. But, since my payment was more than the required price, I receive additional money to balance it out.

The two hours are because there were two hours left then to end of work. The money comes from the salary of working those two hours.

o_______________________O

Near the end of work, I was pasting really fast, and Kim Hui really slow, so I started flooding his table, haha, since I was supposed to give those which I had pasted to Kim Hui for him to paste again. XD

That's about it all. Now to think of which twelve choices to put for my JAE.

Oh, and Kamel-chan was checking the events that happened on his birthday, December 13, on Wikipedia. He realized that two Princes of Belgium were born on the same day as him, and in the same year. I managed to infer that they are twins.

But wait... Two princes who are twins? FAY!!

When Fay's past is finally revealed, it is shown that "Fay" was born with a twin named Yuui. In Valeria Country, the birth of the second prince's son was highly anticipated. Twins, however, were considered a bad omen. Shortly after their birth, the second prince died, and their mother committed suicide out of guilt, blaming herself for giving birth to them. Along with other misfortunes, the country's crops did not grow, and the water became tainted. In addition, the twins, when combined, bore powerful magic that rivaled that of the current king; when they grew up, they would have possessed power surpassing that of the king.

Loathing the twins, but fearing that even greater misfortune would arise from killing them, the king decided that the only way to stop the "curse" of the twins was for them to be unhappy. He gave them an ultimatum: have one kill the other or have them both locked up separately in a place where magic is ineffective and time does not flow. Since both refused to kill the other, they were thrown into a tower residing in a deep valley where the bodies of sinners were thrown. Fay was imprisoned atop the tower, and Yuui was confined at the base of the tower. Both were condemned to stay there "until the world's destruction".

However, despite the twins' unhappiness, the number of dead "sinners" dumped into the base of the tower began to grow. While Fay looked on from above, Yuui tried endlessly to climb up the prison so both Fay and himself could escape, even using dead bodies as a ladder, but the wall was too high for him to scale. As time passed by, the king of Valeria himself became insane; he executed every person in the country until only he, Yuui, and Fay were left before jumping into the valley himself and committing suicide in front of a horrified Yuui. He then reminded Yuui that their birth was the reason for the country's misfortune, and that Fay and Yuui would now "pay for that sin" by being the only people alive in Valeria.

Eventually, Fei Wong Reed appeared from another world, and offered them a chance to escape; the catch was, however, that only one of them would be able to, and they had to choose which one. Fay chose to save Yuui, resulting in Fay being thrown from the tower to his death. Fei Wong then tampered with Yuui's memory to make him think that Yuui had chosen to save himself at the cost of his brother's life, allowing Fei Wong to use Yuui's guilt in order to turn him into his servant. In order to bring his twin back to life, Yuui allowed Fei Wong to bestow two curses upon him; one curse was erased from his memory because Fei Wong felt that Yuui "had no need" to remember it. Fei Wong then told Yuui that someone would come to take him from the valley, and that to fulfill his wish of bringing Fay back to life, he would have to go on a journey with "a princess" (Sakura) and "a clone" (Syaoran) from another dimension, protecting the princess until she returns to her home country, and to kill any obstacles along the way, including "the witch's pawn" (Kurogane). Fei Wong also told Yuui that he would find a magical feather (Sakura's feather) in the country that he would soon be taken to, and that he should put that feather into Fay's body to prevent it from rotting. He also told him that he should begin his journey when he finds a second feather, which he should give to Sakura upon meeting to prevent her from dying early. Fei then leaves, reminding Yuui that he is his "pawn" until his wish and both of his curses are fulfilled.

Later, true to Fei's prediction, King Ashura came to Valeria from another world in order to retrieve Yuui and took him to his own country, Celes. When Ashura asked what Yuui's name was, Yuui said it was "Fay" in an attempt to erase himself, and therefore his "sins". Ashura later gave Fay the last name "Fluorite", the name of a precious talisman mineral, and he eventually earned the title 'D', given to the highest magician in Celes. And thus, Yuui became the protagonist "Fay D. Flourite".


Taken from Wikipedia, the history of our smiling magician from Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE. XD

No comments: