Wednesday, January 30, 2008

JAE application

Argh, God damn!! Overslept this morning because my mother went to freaking turn the alarm clock off! Argh!! I called my line leader and told her I was having a stomachache and diarrhea. Damn, I'm a fucking idiot. Two excuses used up at the same time. Argh, I can't be more stupid. What should I say next time I end up oversleeping?

... Maybe headache. This damned thing bugged me two days ago, bugged me yesterday, bugged me today, and is still bugging me now. DAMN YOU, HEADACHE!!



Lol, I couldn't fall back asleep after waking up, so I ended up playing Soul Calibur III. Finally decided to start seriously playing Chronicles of the Sword. Went to Chronicle 11 or so, then got sleepy and went to bed. Chronicles of the Sword is boring... Zzzzzz...

Lol, both my line leader and Hong Wei SMSed to tell me that I need to wear black for work tomorrow. Seeing that I don't have any black shirts unlike yesterday, when I bought it, I'm really amazed at how amazing hitsuzen is.

Oh, and speaking of Hong Wei, he's deciding to quit work after Chinese New Year. Sigh... I initially wanted to leave together with him, but the combination of the desire to earn more money, the hatred of the boredom that would result due to a lack of work, and the fact that I wouldn't be seeing any of my nakama at work at all after that made me decided to continue.

I hope Andy quit as well though. -.-

Anyway, at about 1pm today, after getting bored of playing, I went back to sleep, since I was feeling sleepy. Ended up waking up at 6.30pm, with a headache. God damn headaches.

Oh, and I suppose I should blog about the twelve choices I've put for my JAE application. I ended up not choosing to put any choices for Nanyang Polytechnic, because I figured that it would be a bitch to spend an hour taking three buses everyday just to get there. -.- And lol, don't ask me why, but somehow, 75% of the choices went to Temasek Polytechnic. Haha. Those last three choices for JC were to shut my father up. Go to JC and he'll give me five hundred bucks? Yeah, right. Why not he go and take drugs, and I'll give him five hundred bucks? -.-
  • T16 GAME & ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
  • T13 COMPUTER ENGINEERING (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
  • T15 CYBER & DIGITAL SECURITY (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
  • T37 INFO-COMMUNICATIONS (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
  • T02 ACCOUNTING & FINANCE (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
  • T05 ELN/MEDIACOMM TECH/COMP ENGR/MICROELN (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
  • T30 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
  • T42 MOBILE & WIRELESS COMPUTING (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
  • T12 MEDIA & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC)
  • 31S TAMPINES JUNIOR COLLEGE (SCIENCE) (TAMPINES JUNIOR COLLEGE)
  • 36S MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE (SCIENCE) (MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE)
  • 32S TEMASEK JUNIOR COLLEGE (SCIENCE) (TEMASEK JUNIOR COLLEGE)
As you can probably tell, out of my first nine choices for Polytechnic, the majority are for IT, mixed with some for Engineering and one for Business (I figured I shouldn't let my knowledge of mathematics go to waste XD), lol. The last three choices for JC were ranked accordingly to how far they are away from my house, with TPJC the nearest and TJC the furthest. Well, I have no idea what the differences are of various JCs, so does it matter? Lol.

No comments: