Friday, February 15, 2008

On the Pride of the Quincy

On the pride of the Quincy, I will kill you!
赌上我灭却师的信念,我要…除掉你。
滅却師の誇りに懸けて,僕はお前を殺す!
Kuinshii no hokori ni kakete, boku wa omae wo korosu!




Lol, Sin Wei, for some reason, didn't come to work today. I wonder why, haha. The second uncle too, but he told me yesterday during breakfast that he needed to go to Malaysia to do some stuff (which he obviously didn't elaborate on, and I was sensible enough to not ask further), so he won't be coming for work on both today and tomorrow.

And I find it rather weird too that people have been skipping work nowadays left, right and center. Kim Hui didn't come yesterday as well, haha. Called in and said that he was feeling giddy. Hmm... Now that's an excuse I haven't use yet. :P

There was a buffet at our factory today during lunchtime. I don't know why, but whatever, who's complaining? Not me. I get to save some money by not needing to go outside and spend money on lunch, so why not? :P Though, looking at the long queue, and listening to one colleague saying, "Refugees..." really make Hong Wei and I laugh out loud. XD

All of us queuing up for food... Really reminds you of a scene during lunch in a refugee camp, doesn't it? XD





I got close enough in the queue to take a photo of the food. Looks unappetizing, doesn't it? Fortunately, in this case, things don't appear as they look to be. :P



And here is my lunch! I only remembered to take a photo of it for blogging purposes after biting a chunk off the chicken drumstick, hence explaining its lack of skin for the top part. :P



I will be quoting from one of my previous blog posts. ^_^
"A while later, the three of us (Yoshida, Vernon and I) were done with eating. I even grabbed my bowl of soup and drank it all until only powders (I think it's pepper) are left, lol. Then Yoshida asks why I ate until so clean. So I told him about when I was a small kid, my mother always told me that the face of my future wife will be like my plate after a meal, with all the leftovers being the pimples on the face and all. XD So in other words, cleaner you eat, more beautiful your wife lah. XD Then I because of it everytime eat damn clean XD XD Then slowly slowly become habit liao lor. Then Vernon told me his mother also said the same thing, but he ignored them, lol. I see his plate I know, one bunch of rice, two bean curds and two slices of cucumber left. Lol, I wonder how Vernon's future wife's face will look like XD XD And Yoshida was like "What the fuck?", probably because his mother didn't tell him that when he was young, lol."
Take a look at this:



Allow me to clarify. The plate on the left is Hong Wei's, while the plate on the right is mine.

...I don't think I'd ever want to see Hong Wei's wife... D:

Just kidding, Hong Wei.

There's even free yusheng for us to eat, lmao! XD



Before the "lo hei", that damned demon supervisor came over and told us to shout auspicious wishes, which very effectively clashes with what she previously said about shutting the fuck up keeping our noise levels down (makes no difference to me, really.). After she left, a colleague said behind her back, "Yeah, let's shout them out... inside our minds. *rolls eyes*"

If an enemy's enemy is a friend, then I'm making her my nakama immediately. ^_^

Because we were so freaking silent, that damned demon came back again, offering suggestions for what we should shout. Her first stupid one was to, "Get to do sub everyday!" Everyone rolled our eyes. If not for Hong Wei blocking my way, I would have dashed towards her and surprise her with a kick. Since Hong Wei is in the way, I have to make a detour... which effectively spoils the element of surprise. -.-

Thinking of her damned face as I type this makes me want to grab my sword.

Anyway, took a picture of the lo hei...



Reason why I am taking this stupid photo is because, due to a lack of chopsticks, Hong Wei and I were forced to share a pair, and as you can see in the photo, the hand holding the pair of chopsticks at the most bottom of the picture happens to belong to Hong Wei, and well, he's using the chopsticks at the moment. -.-

...No. I am NOT using my bare hands, damn it.

Got forced to do sub. Wasn't that bad, since Deck Deng was in the same line as me, haha. I was telling him how good it would be if the envelopes we are processing weighs 50kg each, haha (since the money we earn for sub is calculated by the weight. The heavier it is, the more money we get). Obviously, that was a ridiculous idea. ^_^" Deck Deng then replied, "You think you can carry something 50kg?"

This uncle named Francis, whom was in the same line as us, overheard our conversation and interrupted inputted his opinions, including a story of him carrying a girl who fainted and running to the carpark, so she can be sent to the hospital. All in all, he was trying to tell us that of course we would be able to carry 50kg, but it ultimately depends on the scenario. If it was required to save a damsel in distress, of course we had to do it, since after all, it is saving life. He said that even if we lacked strength in doing so, we would still do it. ...But of course, after placing her on the car... he did an impression of an extremely tired and fatigued chicken flapping its wings with his tongue out.

Then I actually gave it a thought about it. Hmmm... I need to train my strength.

Oh, and about Francis saving that girl... He later told us it was a story thirty years ago. -.- I asked him, "Then why the hell do you still remember it?!" I can't even remember what happened thirty years ago!! Never mind. I wasn't born yet thirty years ago. -.- Anyway, he ignored my question, lol. I thought secretly, "That girl must be quite a cutie if he can still remember it now..." :P

But then again... thirty years ago? I doubt she's still as cute now.

Oh, and before I forget about it, YES, today is Hong Wei's last day at work. Congratulations, my friend, you have attained freedom. And NO, the free lunch and yusheng is NOT specifically for Hong Wei in celebrating his last day at work. -.-

:P



Oh, and I took this photo during lunch yesterday.



It's amazing, lol, to have so many cardboard in that cart. More amazing, is that the person is actually pulling the cart in the middle of the road. Beats me what those many cardboard are for, though. Just took this photo out of curiosity and interest.



I found this photo hidden inside the Received Files folder of my handphone as well. If I remember it correctly, Mark took this photo of me playing around with Dave in my house six days ago and sent it to me via Bluetooth. XP



Don't worry, it's like that. I've been taller than Dave ever since day one, even though that guy is supposed to be five years older than me.

No comments: