Monday, March 24, 2008

羽根は取り戻す。必ず。

羽根は取り戻す。必ず。
Hane wa torimodosu. Kanarazu.
I'll get the feathers no matter what. Definitely.



I got bubbed out of using the television to play Final Fantasy X, since my parents want to watch the news, so I figured I would come online and blog about my progress so-far. XD

I finally got Wakka's Mercury Sigil! Yay!! *squeals happily* ^o^ Finally, lol. After seeing it pop up as a prize in the league yesterday night, I got so excited that when I couldn't fall asleep last night (because I ate dinner at 5pm, I ended up being hungry and unable to sleep. -.- So I had to wake up, cook some cup noodles for myself, and ended up being so full it becomes uncomfortable for me to lie down and sleep -.-), I ended up playing Blitzball all the way to 4am! XD

Sleepiness plus boredom is never a good combination though. Blitzball is so repetitive that it effectively leads to boredom, and it is not unexpected to experience sleepiness 4am in the night, so I had to stop playing Blitzball after the eighth match in the league, haha. Woke up this morning and finished the other two matches.

With my powered team, it was so easy to win that I ended up with 10 wins and 30 points in the league, becoming the undisputed number 1, hehheh. :P 'cause I was rather bored of Blitzball during the last two matches (just give me my damned Sigil already! XP), I ended up giving Brother the ball, and with his excellent speed, had a little game of tag with the five opponents and swam around the field while waiting for them to catch up with me. XD

If only you are given the option to surrender, lol. I'd have won the league even with simply 8 wins, hehheh. :P And of course, boredom ensues...



Just what the fuck is Brother doing behind Nimrook!? o______________O

And haha, I got my highest score ever of 11-0. :P Highest I ever got before yesterday was always 10-0, haha, but this time I managed to score eleven times. :P Take that, Kilika Beasts!





After obtaining the Sigil, I proceeded to Reset Data, so all the original members of the Besaid Aurochs come back to my team, haha. :D (Datto was recruited by the Al Bhed Psyches. Must be revenge, 'cause I fired Datto to hire Nimrook, who used to be the Psyches' Goalkeeper XD) I don't really mind, since I'm not going to touch Blitzball ever again after getting the Sigil. :P And having all the Besaid Aurochs in my team is sure to make Wakka's Overdrive Aurochs Reel much easier to succeed. :P

And oh, for fun, I went to recruit Wakka and Brother, my ace midfielder, back into the team after resetting data. XP

After powering up the World Champion, I went to the Calm Lands for a few fight, hoping to see Aurochs Reel in action. Man, I have totally no luck with slots, so my Aurochs Reel failed for about four or five times, lol. =.= Thankfully though, the World Champion's Triple Overdrive ability, combined with Wakka's Overdrive mode Slayer, meant that Wakka has to only kill two fiends to get his Overdrive bar charged up to full again.

I succeed at last, haha, though I gotta admit, the animation isn't quite as cool as Tidus' Blitz Ace or Auron's Tornado, haha. The animation is also rather short. So much for spending around ten minutes running around Calm Lands and praying to Lady Luck for letting me get in all three Aurochs symbols in a line. =.=

Oh, and since I'm quitting Blitzball, I went to YouTube and have a look at Tidus' Jecht Shot 2 and Wakka's Aurochs Spirit. Jecht Shot 2 wasn't as cool as I expected. Tidus kicks the ball at the opponent's face to kick him out of the way, the ball bounces back and Tidus does a Sphere Shot to kick it at the second opponent's face to get him out of the way as well, the ball bounces back again, Tidus slaps the ball, hits the third opponent's face to get him out of the way again (ouch, poor opponents), ball bounces upwards, Tidus jumps up, spins, spins, spins and kicks. Lol.

I was sort of imagining it to be that after Tidus kicks the three opponents out of the way, he jumps up, spin, spin, spin, does a somersault flip and kicks the ball into the goal with a Sphere Shot, haha. XD

Aurochs Spirit is cool, haha. Wakka concentrates, a red light engulfs the ball, and you get to see shots of all of the Aurochs, as if they are giving their strength to Wakka, and Wakka throws the ball into the goal. XD And wow, a huge +50 to the Shoot stats if you use the entire original Aurochs team, that's rather overpowered, haha. Too bad most of the Aurochs suck in their stats. XP

Enough about Blitzball, haha, now I'm going to get Spheres and try to max out my stats. I'll do things one thing at a time though, so for now, I have to defeat the following enemies repetitively until I get these spheres in such quantity (bold represents spheres I haven't have enough yet):
  • Juggernauts for 63 Strength Spheres
  • Tankets for 63 Defense Spheres
  • Fenrirs for 42 Agility Spheres
  • Jumbo Flans for 63 Magic Spheres
  • Greater Spheres for 60 Luck Spheres
  • One-Eyes for 63 Magic Defense Spheres
  • Pteryxs for 7 Evasion Spheres
  • Ironclads for 333 HP Spheres
  • Vidatus for 25 MP Spheres
  • Earth Eaters for 240 Fortune Spheres
Hyuu!! I got my work cut out for me, that's for sure!! For now, it's off to thrash some Tankets!!

I'll plan what to do next after I get all the Spheres listed above. :3 (I can only get 99 HP Spheres and 99 Fortune Spheres though =.=)



I found bigger versions of Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE volume 23 covers, yay!! :D





Though still, not big enough to satisfy me. :3



And lol, I found a picture for Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, depicting Syaoran, Kurogane and Fay holding some white flowers (I think they are jasmines, but I can be wrong, haha). I remember using that image for my blog banner before, haha, and now I'm using it as my computer's wallpaper! XD

No comments: